Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

To get nitty gritty about it, the stock cube was Shilpa's.
    Jade used it.
    could have been toxic, jade might have inadvertently saved Shilpas life.

A saint I tell you, a saint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 PLOTTER2

bea is a classic case of diluded spoiled child in denial of it, dont like the girl but shes playing the game , and if shes not nominated we cant serve justice on her and she knows that , bea in the final stages will be the sweetest thing on screen shes a player, her dads loaded her mams penniless seperated theres issues and a split personality straight away, she has to pretend with her mum lifes great and she can be happy without a penny and be snug and content and then go to her dads be brought to the best restraunts obviously been to the best schools get what she wants regardless of what she sais about him not giving and her not asking its all bullsh"t shes a two faced cow but a good game player.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    its that since Shilpa won because she was bullied, people are trying to make out the'yre being bullied to garner public affection.

But they are being ridiculous so.

The public saw the blatant bullying that went on towards Shilpa and the way she handled it, that's why she won.

Never once did I see Shilpa bully a HM.

Bea bullies her victims, turns it around and makes herself out to be the one being picked on.

No comparison, imo.:pac:

never a truer observation.

bully bea, lisa and her clan will deal with her, nothing surer, innit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Nico22 wrote: »
    Damn right she was. She went on and on .. and when Jade, god rest her, used a stock cube she started with the poor me crap that Bea does ..

She actually said 'that's all I ordered off the shopping list' .. total liar. Rememeber it like yesterday .. that's why Jade called her a Liar .. why she was screaming 'why lie?, why lie?' ..

Can't stand people who play the victim for no reason other than to get attention ..

Nic

Racist
    Joke :D

zuroph wrote: »
    could have been toxic, jade might have inadvertently saved Shilpas life.

A saint I tell you, a saint.

Never a truer observation.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

To get nitty gritty about it, the stock cube was Shilpa's.
    Jade used it.

Shilpa got the stock cubes, that's true .. but it was not the ONLY thing she bought .. she got loads of stuff. The actual shopping list of that week is on YouTube and she bought loads of stuff ..

It was the lie that made it get the way it did and then there is nothing worse than someone caught lying to say 'why are you shouting' ... there was nothing else she could say as she was wrong. Jade asked her ten times why she lied but she just became a victim of the shouting and bullying then .. can't stand her, she should never have won.

Total tease also .. she strung Face along like a kitten with a ball of wool .. she made Norin look like Mother Theresa :)

Nic

NOIRIN WAS MINT SHES NOT, BUT YOUR RIGHT SHILPAS WIN WAS A FIX. I LOVE BB BUT HAD A BAD TASTE IN ME MOUTH AFTER THAT ONE, AND HAVE TO SAY R.I.P. JADE.

Shilpa got the stock cubes, that's true .. but it was not the ONLY thing she bought .. she got loads of stuff. The actual shopping list of that week is on YouTube and she bought loads of stuff ..

It was the lie that made it get the way it did and then there is nothing worse than someone caught lying to say 'why are you shouting' ... there was nothing else she could say as she was wrong. Jade asked her ten times why she lied but she just became a victim of the shouting and bullying then .. can't stand her, she should never have won.

Total tease also .. she strung Face along like a kitten with a ball of wool .. she made Norin look like Mother Theresa :)

Nic

It's a bit hard to kick a kitten off a ball of wool if you are a nice person.

He fancied the pants off her, but he knew it was going nowhere.

Faceman is a nice guy and also said that their lifestyles meant nothing could come of it.
    But he could always hope.;)

• Advertisement

It's a bit hard to kick a kitten off a ball of wool.

He fancied the pants off her, but he knew it was going nowhere.

Faceman is a nice guy and also said that their lifestyles meant nothing could come of it.
    But he could always hope.;)

Yeah, it was great tv though. Loved watching the live feeds of Face just rambling on to her about macrobiotic cooking :)

I won't deny . I always like Jade .. a gobby cow but I just liked her. Some people you like and some you don't I guess.

I think if those other two, Dani and the chick from S Club weren't there then it would have been different.

The day before that Jade was fighting with her mam about treating Shilpa with respect and telling her to pronounce Shilpa's name right ..

Strange the way things work out .. life.

Watching E4 plus1 now and Lisa telling Marcus everything SHE thinks he wants to hear .. boring .. Marcus see through that though ..

Nic

Yeah, it was great tv though. Loved watching the live feeds of Face just rambling on to her about macrobiotic cooking :)

I won't deny . I always like Jade .. a gobby cow but I just liked her. Some people you like and some you don't I guess.

I think if those other two, Dani and the chick from S Club weren't there then it would have been different.

The day before that Jade was fighting with her mam about treating Shilpa with respect and telling her to pronounce Shilpa's name right ..

Strange the way things work out .. life.

Watching E4 plus1 now and Lisa telling Marcus everything SHE thinks he wants to hear .. boring .. Marcus see through that though ..

Nic
    It was great TV and I know things didn't go so well for Danielle (wasn't she attacked in a night club not that long ago, a glass was used I believe) and S Club hasn't been around at all, although I have to say I believed her apology over Danielle's.

Jade was unfortunate all through her life and what won her to the public was PJs reaction to her the night after.

She hadn't a chance really when you come to think of it.

She was looking for someone to love her and she picked all the wrong guy's.

Is Marcus the only one up at the moment?

Jade was unfortunate all through her life and what won her to the public was PJs reaction to her the night after.

Looking back all the helicopter stuff was mad .. must have been a slow news week :)
    She hadn't a chance really when you come to think of it.

She was looking for someone to love her and she picked all the wrong guy's.

Yeah, didn't like that Hollyoaks guy she had the boys with.

Hard to believe she's not gonna pop up on some show with that mad cackle of hers ..

Is Marcus the only one up at the moment?

Yeah, Charlie was up also but he lurked back to bed ..

He's the one housemate that I can't figure out. I have no idea who's side he's gonna take ..

All that .. 'all the time, the WHOLE time, the WHOLE time' .. nonsense, think that was a little put on.

And when he wa in the garden mouthing about Marcus and how him hiding cigs would be like that chick who just got evicted (can't think of her name) taking beer.

Yet, when Freddie said 'JUST NOW CHARLIE' .. he was like 'I was trying to calm Bea' .. yeah right.

Did you see BBLB on E4 tonight .. was gas.

Nic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

marcus has the worst hairstyle since 1982

Bea's best line so far LOL

She was such a b1tch again last night, glad Marcus wouldnt back down even when she started with her fake tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Going to try a bit of prediction now.

If MARUS stays I can see Bea up next week , for the simple fact that there will be rows between the 2 of them , And lisa/david (with help)will see the pattern of BEA (Victim , bullied then tears etc etc ) How will this happen? Marcus will point it out in front of lisa/david mid-row with perfect timing ..

Result Marcus v Bea next week :D:D:D

or

If Marcus goes and Freddie stays , Then next week Bea rules the house and its Freddie v Siavash maybe a third (no surprise) However it's the week after that things will get interesting ,BEA at some stage she going to have to try break Lisa and David and this will be her downfall What ever David is , He is honest IMO And the minute Bea say anything about Lisa I'm a 100% sure he'll turn on Bea and go straight to Lisa and fill her in on everything.

Result Two weeks time BEA V WHO CARES :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

marcus has the worst hairstyle since 1982

Bea's best line so far LOL

She was such a b1tch again last night, glad Marcus wouldnt back down even when she started with her fake tears.

I have to say, I thought it was quite funny when she asked would the queen go on Celebrity Wipe Swap....although very insensitive considering she thinks her husband is dead :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

PLOTTER2 wrote: »
    bea is a classic case of diluded spoiled child in denial of it, dont like the girl but shes playing the game , and if shes not nominated we cant serve justice on her and she knows that , bea in the final stages will be the sweetest thing on screen shes a player, her dads loaded her mams penniless seperated theres issues and a split personality straight away, she has to pretend with her mum lifes great and she can be happy without a penny and be snug and content and then go to her dads be brought to the best restraunts obviously been to the best schools get what she wants regardless of what she sais about him not giving and her not asking its all bullsh"t shes a two faced cow but a good game player.

I like your posts, despite them being one big long sentence! :D

I didn't know about Bea's parents being separated, that would explain some of her behaviour, especially if they've been separated since she was a child. I'd say she has great fun playing one parent off against the other to get her own way. I don't know if she's completely spoilt though, she did say that her dad doesn't give her much money, and that he wouldn't let her borrow his apartment in Paris.

The damage has probably been done since she was a child though...a few smacks of the wooden spoon wouldn't have gone amiss in that house ;)

I have to say, I thought it was quite funny when she asked would the queen go on Celebrity Wipe Swap....although very insensitive considering she thinks her husband is dead :cool:

LOL that makes it funnier actually

a few smacks of the wooden spoon wouldn't have gone amiss in that house ;)

Or a baseball bat in Bea's case :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Seen this thread in R&R?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

What bugs me about Lisa is that she repeats what people say back to them, or just confirms it ..

Like if Marcus said .. "I'd love to read some magazines" .. she'd say "yeah, you'd love magazines cause that's what you like innit" ....

Bugs me ta feck it does ..

yeh it bugs you thats cause it bugs you innit:D

will roddy win now after his out cry of love for all that is british:eek:

fintonie wrote: »
    will roddy win now after his out cry of love for all that is british:eek:

Was thinking that last nite, the brits will love that, innit!

He took it better than i thought he would.

Was thinking that last nite, the brits will love that, innit!

He took it better than i thought he would.

true but nobody can give out about the queen real or not, plus it was BB who he loves,, he has got one of those minds easy to control,

look into mine eyes you are getting drousie your are getting bigger! fook off Charlie leave rod alone:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Bea: The most evil hippie since Charlie Manson. She will no doubt replace Gillian McKeith as the presenter of 'You are What You Eat' where her skill for belittling and bullying fat working class people will be put to good use but she will inevitably go too far and will sooner or later be found beaten to death with a stale pork pie.

Freddy: Will create the Free Love cult, in the end he will be the only one to drink the Kool Aide and all the other members will just go home.

Marcus: Will supplant Steven Segal as the number one fat, ponytailed, straight to video action star in such films as 'The Irrepressible Dark Horse' and 'Return of The Irrepressible Dark Horse'
    His career will be cut tragically short when he is found hanged in a suspected case of autoerotic asphyxiation surrounded by pictures of Hugh Jackman.

Lisa: Becomes homeless after loosing her dole in a benefit fraud case, is found frozen to death at a bus stop in mid winter, fag still in hand.

David: Hired by Vivian Westwood for a catwalk show as a publicity stunt. He accidentally recreates that famous Naomi Campbell moment and topples off the catwalk in a pair of Westwood's trademark 'ridiculously huge platform shoes'. He breaks his neck.

Freddie will be the stunt double for the guy out of scooby doo

I just read in the independant that Bea is a plant she is really an actress,

ahe has done something similar in australia, about 3 years ago.

looks like her cover is blowen. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

If that is true im going to fly to England and burn the house and studios to the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

fintonie wrote: »
    I just read in the independant that Bea is a plant she is really an actress,

ahe has done something similar in australia, about 3 years ago.

looks like her cover is blowen. :mad:

Can you link a source for this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

mdwexford wrote: »
    If that is true im going to fly to England and burn the house and studios to the ground.

Need a light

And an alibi

Advertisement