Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

wow really? knew there was something up, but didnt see this coming ..
    Can she still win do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,906 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Best I can find is this:
    BIG Brother presenter Davina McCall thinks bitchy Bea Hamill might be a fake.

The 41-year-old explained on Twitter she wondered whether the recruitment consultant was genuine when she rowed.

Following a fight between Marcus Akin and Bea shown on TV last night, Davina revealed she did not know what to make of the psychology graduate.

"I get so confused by Bea's arguments. I get all tied up in knots and don't know how I feel. That looked real, but I wasn't sure..." she said.

The presenter was also quick to set straight the show's viewing figures after Bea suggested four million people were watching her row.

Musician Calvin Harris, a Big Brother fan, was quick to correct Bea on Twitter but accidently left the word "million" off his post suggesting only two people were watching.

"Dry your eyes Bea it's not 4 million people it's 2", he wrote before correcting himself.

The Dance Wiv Me chart-topper was quickly rapped by Davina.

"Actually it's more on a Friday... I should know," she shot back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

If true ..

Do ye think she got paid overtime or danger money for her under-the-duvet work with Freddie ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

cymro wrote: »
    I wish David would stop that fake gagging :mad:

And why was he going about 'fish guts' when it was never even close to so much as even looking like fish guts.

It was like 8 years ago though!

Which makes it so obvious that he's trying to be another Brian Dowling.

Big Brother 2 (the year Brian won) was the Fish Guts task also ..

FishGuts.jpg

Bea keeps saying people are "acting like Noddies"...can someone explain to me what a Noddy is? Is it something to do with Big Ears? :P

• Advertisement

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Going to try a bit of prediction now.

If MARUS stays I can see Bea up next week , for the simple fact that there will be rows between the 2 of them , And lisa/david (with help)will see the pattern of BEA (Victim , bullied then tears etc etc ) How will this happen? Marcus will point it out in front of lisa/david mid-row with perfect timing ..

Result Marcus v Bea next week :D:D:D

or

If Marcus goes and Freddie stays , Then next week Bea rules the house and its Freddie v Siavash maybe a third (no surprise) However it's the week after that things will get interesting ,BEA at some stage she going to have to try break Lisa and David and this will be her downfall What ever David is , He is honest IMO And the minute Bea say anything about Lisa I'm a 100% sure he'll turn on Bea and go straight to Lisa and fill her in on everything.

Result Two weeks time BEA V WHO CARES :D:D:D:D

or 3 ..

Here's what I would love.

I would like Marcus to get evicted .. and go into a 'Secret Spying Room' .. ala Big Brother 5 (Michelle &Emma) ..

Can you imagine the Wolf seeing what Bea said about him and then unleashing him back in ... :)

fintonie wrote: »
    I just read in the independant that Bea is a plant she is really an actress,

ahe has done something similar in australia, about 3 years ago.

looks like her cover is blowen. :mad:

Which 'independant'?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Bea keeps saying people are "acting like Noddies"...can someone explain to me what a Noddy is? Is it something to do with Big Ears? :P

Yeah..wtf?! Noddy was alright wasn't he? Like, he wasn't dense or anything. He was an all round nice little guy:).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yeah..wtf?! Noddy was alright wasn't he? Like, he wasn't dense or anything. He was an all round nice little guy:).

Exactly. And she can't handle it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Is this the closest normal eviction this year betting wise??

AJ im looking at you....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭this_time

Ann22 wrote: »
    an all round nice little guy:).

thats exactly it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I don't like Bea but can anyone see her winning the whole thing? Coz she's 100/1 in the bookies and I'm tempted even though it's against my better judgement.
    I know no-one likes her but I'm just thinking of the last Celeb BB here, when no-one apparently liked Ulrika Jonson either yet she somehow won the ruddy thing. Lost money there so maybe the extreme extreme extreeeme underdog's the way to go this time round!:rolleyes:
    Seriously, anyone think she's in with a chance, realistically?

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

fintonie wrote: »
    I just read in the independant that Bea is a plant she is really an actress,

ahe has done something similar in australia, about 3 years ago.

looks like her cover is blowen. :mad:

the only plant tha bitch is, is Poison Ivy.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,906 ✭✭✭✭Basq

MelanieC wrote: »
    I think Sree has a better chance of winning! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Honestly i dont think the girl has a snowballs chance in hell of winning!!! I think the public see her for what she is ..... a poisonous little wench!:mad:

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

+ 1 + 2 + 3 to everything to people said here last night.

Why does it have to be Freddie Vs Marcus :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I just threw up a poll on who ye guys think is gonna get the boot tonight. I wonder will we be on the same page as the "great british public"???

God only knows as they've made some funny choices in the past

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭JamesTaylorfan

Is it just me or is Bea one of those psychos who can destroy a man verbally but can't see her own whingeing and negativity?

She would scare me.I'd hate my son to be dating a nutter like that.
    I'm open to other opinions but that's how I see her....really scary type
    and the odd thing is I thought her intelligent and bright, which she is, when she first apppeared.

Lisa says we can't see Freddy as they do inside the house 24/7 but still I'm with Freddy where she's concerned....am I deluded do you think or do others see Bea the same way?

She really makes me shiver with her "boring little man/men" remarks.

If you look at the hundreds of posts about Bea above, you will see that we ALL agree with you!!!

• Advertisement

Id love a crack at Bea. :pac:

mdwexford wrote: »

I'm hoping you mean in a boxing ring.............

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

mdwexford wrote: »

I knew you would :DSadist
    35notout wrote: »
    I'm hoping you mean in a boxing ring.............

He does not !:eek:

Hey Md, if you're looking for a blonde positive person I'm free.

Or am I negative, no wait I'm a positive person, or possibly negative.....ah shag it, I'll just cry for ya!

35notout wrote: »
    Hey Md, if you're looking for a blonde positive person I'm free.

Or am I negative, no wait I'm a positive person, or possibly negative.....ah shag it, I'll just cry for ya!

A blonde female will do, pm sent ;):D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

George Lamb looked v tasty in his suit this evening on bblb if i do say so :D

I just threw up a poll on who ye guys think is gonna get the boot tonight. I wonder will we be on the same page as the "great british public"???

God only knows as they've made some funny choices in the past

Just to be clear...it's a poll on who we predict will be evicted...not who we want to be evicted. Yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

If Marcus goes, she will be the only interesting person in there, so IF she can get into the last 3, through her manipulative ways, up against 2 really boring housemates (take your pick), turns into a vote for who you want to win.... nah, not a chance.

If Marcus goes, she will be the only interesting person in there

While she may be interesting to watch, I don't think the public will appreciate that enough to let her actually win the money.

• Advertisement

While she may be interesting to watch, I don't think the public will appreciate that enough to let her actually win the money.

She's only interesting when she can play people off each other and cause general misery.

If Marcus goes, and Freddie next week, then who will she play??? She can hardly play mind games on Roderigo or Charlie!?

And she's already done Lisa and David.....

Advertisement