Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

BB haven't interfered enough this year,bea should have been told off long ago over her treatment of Freddie.

But that goes againist everything BB stands for .. no contact with the outside world and all ..

If BB tells them how to behave all the time then what's the point??

Threatening behaviour I understand .. but pranks and the like and just being a bitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Honest to god, I just can't stand listening to Halfwit humming and hawing over his food anymore:mad:
    It's doin' my effing head in

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Nico22 wrote: »
    Anyone else think this year Big Brother has been interfering too much .. almost to stop any bullying FROM happening rather than punishing AFTER it happens ..

I was a bit surprised they interfered over the tea thing.

Its seemed to me a couple of times that there's only 1 BB decision maker present in the mornings, so instead of making a collective (and usually correct) decision, the one person there sometimes does it wrong.

Prime example was last weekend where the 'girl BB' was poor at diffusing the Freddie Siavash Marcus rebellion.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

But that's not good .. now she'll be nicer and stuff .. I want her to be herself :mad: .. a bitch :D

No, Nico - she would be trying to get back in his good books and I'm hoping he'd have the sense to say NO!!!!

Did you see her face when he sat down in the middle of "her gang" - priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Honest to god, I just can't stand listening to Halfwit humming and hawing over his food anymore:mad:
    It's doin' my effing head in

I LOVE it. I'm going to start doing it around friends and colleagues and time them before they lose the rag and kick lumps out of me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Is lisa starting to see the light , hmmmmm

First of Bea plans to go pear shape , clever though she suggest putting tea in lisa bed but gets sophie to put it there , Hoping for a big fight me thinks,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That wasn't very nice of Sophie, she let herself down there with that remark about Freddie.
    I hope he overheard her.:pac:

I think so too, likeable and all as Sophie is, she has a bitchy streak in her, too quick to agree and go with the flow. Much as I've always disliked Lisa, I'd prefer her to Bea by miles. If Marcus happens to go, she'll be the strongest character left.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

But that goes againist everything BB stands for .. no contact with the outside world and all ..

If BB tells them how to behave all the time then what's the point??

Threatening behaviour I understand .. but pranks and the like and just being a bitch?

How is BB telling bea off for emotionally bullying Freddie contact with the outside world?:confused:

I am not talking about all the time, just when a HM crosses the line like she did.

Nowhere did I say BB should tell them off all the time.
    They have never done that.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

good to see lisa is working it out, we'll lose bea next week. The intervention was important because bea was trying to set up an argument between lisa and halfwit, not playing a prank. Its not pranking if you hate the victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Is lisa starting to see the light , hmmmmm

First of Bea plans to go pear shape , clever though she suggest putting tea in lisa bed but gets sophie to put it there , Hoping for a big fight me thinks,

well spotted, noone plays a silly prank on someone they had massive row with the previous evening. she was deffo stirring.

• Advertisement

35notout wrote: »
    No, Nico - she would be trying to get back in his good books and I'm hoping he'd have the sense to say NO!!!!

See what your saying but I hate it when people get wind of the public's opinion instead of getting it full whack on eviction night ..
    35notout wrote: »

Did you see her face when he sat down in the middle of "her gang" - priceless

Yeah, tops :p

oh bea, get over the tea

How is BB telling bea off for emotionally bullying Freddie contact with the outside world?:confused:

I am not talking about all the time, just when a HM crosses the line like she did.

Nowhere did I say BB should tell them off all the time.
    They have never done that.:pac:

Since when is hiding the tea bullying? Now we have Dave acting like he cares all of a sudden when he doesn't ..

I just think they should let things go a little more .. the house should work it out for themselves ..

I was a bit surprised they interfered over the tea thing.

I'm not surprised at all, he looked close to having an emotional breakdown during the week, BB could have called in someone to assess his behaviour.

To me it was BB saying do not push it any further with Freddie.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Halfwit still has the hots for her the clown!

nice letter marcus

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

ok folks come on who'd fall for that chat up line admit it ladies we all would i mean who doesnt like ceasar salad!!! hahahaha :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭LBD

"All the ****ing best...Marcus"

The man is a legend, Marcus to win for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Also think BB played a blinder with Marus tonight

ie Marus states last night me and 4 million people
    hi-presso

MARUS GETS FAN MAIL:D:D

Since when is hiding the tea bullying? Now we have Dave acting like he cares all of a sudden when he doesn't ..

I just think they should let things go a little more .. the house should work it out themselves ..

Stop reading words that are not in my post.:eek:
    I never mentioned the tea once.
    I was talking about Bea's treatment of Freddie full stop.
    Not the tea.

• Advertisement

I'm not surprised at all, he looked close to having an emotional breakdown during the week, BB could have called in someone to assess his behaviour.

To me it was BB saying do not push it any further with Freddie.:pac:

Haven't we all gone too soft on this bullying stuff? Come on ..

If it goes too far then the housemates will say something or the public evicts ..

It's a long way from the cops getting called in that night of the party / wedding when Emma lost the head :D

Emma.jpg

OMG SHUT UP BEA YOU ATTENTION SEEKING B#TCH!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Lisa is so totally coped onto her!!!! LOve it!

Did you hear Bea, Freddie it's too late for tomorrow's eviction.
    It won't be shown in time.:eek:
    Just how bloody savvy is that one, always thinking about the production.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

If he's approaching a breakdown then that seems even better reason for them to let the tea thing play out, it would have made fun TV to see him gibbering in a corner with pencils up his nose.

There'd probably have been the odd complaint to Ofcom though !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

that was funny,lisa trying to change the subject 3 times. She's on to bea for sure.

She's going to get some boooo's next week .. worst ever I'd say ..

Yep she has to be the most hated housemate ever! she drives me totally nuts her voice is like a fork on a blackboard to me! but I have to admit she makes it interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

god if i was freddie id pull that disgusting fake lice riddled hair off her head. she is disgusting !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

my poor nerves are shook, I still havent decided who is best to go tonight and it's not often i don't have an opinion.... so confused... MARCUS FTW..but if freddie goes Bea will be unbearable....

Now this is what Big brother has been lacking for the past few years...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

What a shame David has succumbed to Bea's charms. I really thought he was in with a chance of winning the whole thing. Hope he doesn't blow it now

Advertisement