Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Bloody rent-a-mob booing them both, are these clowns watching a different than me?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

jobucks wrote: »
    my poor nerves are shook, I still havent decided who is best to go tonight and it's not often i don't have an opinion.... so confused... MARCUS FTW..but if freddie goes Bea will be unbearable....

Now this is what Big brother has been lacking for the past few years...

Freddie has to go; can't bear another hum and haw; and it will make it all the sweeter when she gets thrown to the dogs next week

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They should burn Bea's hair extensions, like they did Stuart's cowboy hat in BB5.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

If he's approaching a breakdown then that seems even better reason for them to let the tea thing play out, it would have made fun TV to see him gibbering in a corner with pencils up his nose.

He'd probably still be humming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Late moves.

1/2 Marcus, 2/1 Freddie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Halfwitt's price has come in from 3/1 to 2/1.

Should be close.

Edit: Fellow gambler beat me to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Freddie is so confident of staying hes risking going out with his face painted like a cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

dam dam dam dam
    Thought Marus was going to take the chance to fill David and Lisa in on his views and what was going not etc etc etc

Dam :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Mezcita wrote: »
    I LOVE it. I'm going to start doing it around friends and colleagues and time them before they lose the rag and kick lumps out of me.

Just be careful pet, after listening to that bloke whom they couldn't do anything about the last 10 weeks, they might just turn on ya quick smart:D

Bloody rent-a-mob booing them both, are these clowns watching a different than me?

Yeah .. was thinking pretty much the same.

The thing is, it's not cool to like Marcus so they'll booo him but when the voting switches to Vote to Save .. he's in with a shout me thinks ..

Like that chick who went last week (what's her name?) :) .. if that had been vote to evict, no way would she have went ..

I think it should be Vote To Save the whole way ..

Although you never can get rid of someone - no boring housemate ever goes with Vote To Save.

Vote to Evict is a double edged sword as inevitably you'll lose the best hoesmates ..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

ok I've made up my mind Marcus has to stay.... c'mon great Bristish public don't let me down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    dam dam dam dam
    Thought Marus was going to take the chance to fill David and Lisa in on his views and what was going not etc etc etc

Dam :mad::mad::mad:

I was hoping that too. Kevin Bishop now:D.

Mezcita wrote: »
    Halfwitt's price has come in from 3/1 to 2/1.

Should be close.

Edit: Fellow gambler beat me to it.

The most money I ever made on BB was on Bez to win .. got him at 12/1 and I think he was still 7/1 the day before the final ..

wallwank redemption lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

If i could ask BB for one thing tonight ,
    PLEASE PLEASE Allow the housemates to hear the "Get Bea out". chant please
    It would led to great reactions in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I'm only after catching up now! I really really hope Marcus stays tonight! Didn't look like Bea did herself any favours tonight with the whole tea situation! I'm hoping that Lisa has her sussed! I might regret saying this next week or so but I'm beginning to like Lisa! Dunno what it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I might regret saying this next week or so but I'm beginning to like Lisa! Dunno what it is!

Lesser of two evils tbh.

Bea makes anyone look sound :)

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Lesser of two evils tbh.

Bea makes anyone look sound :)

I thought that aswell but when I watched more during the week Charlie even annoyed me more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I thought that aswell but when I watched more during the week Charlie even annoyed me more!

Heh, I still don't like Charlie.

I think Lisa is playing the game more than before. She wants to win and shes keeping herself under the radar allowing Bea to take centre stage. I think she probably does have Bea sussed and she's letting her hang herself.

here we go guys, place yer bets....... I tell ya the wine is getting some battering tonight

• Advertisement

jobucks wrote: »
    here we go guys, place yer bets....... I tell ya the wine is getting some battering tonight

It's going to be Marcus, but I really hope I'm wrong...

OMG I'm too excited!! I hope Marcus stays!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Marcus probably will go.....I'm just torn. I don't want either of them to go. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Hope Freddie goes!!!!

RESULT!!!

What a price .. 3/1!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

OMG it's Freddie!!!!!!!! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

oh my god, bye bye freddie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Arse!