Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I hope he gives it to her with both barrels.

And don't forget his famed Love Pump? :pac:

So the IDH survives against the longtime favourite (who I said once or twice never struck me a likely winner, toffs don't win).

It's probably the better of two bad results. Gonna be a fun final 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Now Freddie has gone, Bea will have a chance to make it up to the rest of the house. Don't be surprised if she's not up for eviction next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

jobucks wrote: »
    prob the best outcome, I don't think Freddie could have won it any longer, Marcus all the way now and I'd say he'll get freddies fans votes too from now on.

I don't agree with you there.......
    I do think Marcus stitched Freddie up by telling him to go into the room the last night as he didn't want Freddie getting into a major row again with Bea thus taking the spotlight off Marcus:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,349 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

davina not going in hard on freddie :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

greendom wrote: »
    Wow that was quick - where did those stats come from ?

BF told me! Think he got em off twitter!

OMG shows Freddie those clips, he looks so upset! Davina needs to hug him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

My heart's broke for him watching that:(. There really is no badness in him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

After that shocker IDH plummets to 7/1 on the outright market, he was available at 60/1+ a few days ago.

If he behaves himself, picks his fights and arguments well then maybe he is a serious contender.

Game on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

I'm no big Noirin fan but she was nowhere near as bad as Bea! When did Noirin play Freddie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Ann22 wrote: »
    There really is no badness in him.

There isn't really but you wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with him would you?

Do ya know what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    Fcuk this Freddie lovefest
    When will they show him when he told the group it was okay to ostracise Noirin??????????
    He is not without blame and I for one am sick of the Halfwit love show:mad:
    Granted Bea treated him like sh*t but He is not whiter than white FFS!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

"I never thought that she was really really into me"
    For God's sake I would hate to see him be rejected by someone he loved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I don't agree with you there.......
    I do think Marcus stitched Freddie up by telling him to go into the room the last night as he didn't want Freddie getting into a major row again with Bea thus taking the spotlight off Marcus:cool:

7/1 at the min Marcus to win ..

Just think, if Bea stays in and doesn't get nominated before it turns Vote To Save .. then there will be MASSIVE rows between Marcus and Bea ..

And if that's the case Marcus will become more and more popular and 7/1 might look very big in two weeks time ..

There isn't really but you wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with him would you?

No way! I'd hate to be stuck with him at a party or anything but I don't think he is a mean person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

No way! I'd hate to be stuck with him at a party or anything but I don't think he is a mean person.

Lol I know exactly where you are coming from.... in fact unless it was a massive party I don't think I could even be in a room with him!

ffs

fu'cking love fest

makes me sick

Wtf was Davina on about? Bea was the new Noirin....:mad: I wouldn't place them in the same league at all!

I still want Siavash to win...I love his smile, there's something really genuine and warm about it.

Headshot wrote: »
    davina not going in hard on freddie :rolleyes:

It's cause of the residue from the Shilpa affair .. BB are scared of not stepping in when someone's 'bullyed' .. plus all the Sree stuff since he got out I think they want to be seen as caring about housemates ..

Nico22 wrote: »
    It's cause of the residue from the Shilpa affair .. BB are cared of not stepping in when someone's 'bullyed' .. plus all the Sree stuff since he got out I think they want to be seen as caring about housemates ..

that didnt stop them with Kenneth

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I still want Siavash to win...I love his smile, there's something really genuine and warm about it.

He's a bit sexy too

• Advertisement

Way too wet for me

God no, he is not mean...........
    But he is one hell of a mong as we would say here in the west.........

or

HALFWIT:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Perfect tune for his best bits - BONKERS

Headshot wrote: »
    that didnt stop them with Kenneth

Yeah but he threatened to have Bea whacked!! :D

Way too wet for me

Is that meant in a rude way:o? I'm a bit p*ssed so I am a tad affectionate.

Probably best for Freddie's sanity that he's out of it tbh

Nico22 wrote: »
    Yeah but he threatened to have Bea whacked!! :D

Lol! He so did:D........Hope he carries it out:mad:

Seriously tho' if Freddie had've stayed he'd have been miserable with that cow talking about him every time he turned his back. Without Marcus too...I know he'd have Siavash but he avoids confrontation so wouldn't have been much support for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Anyone reading the comments on the C4 website? ALOT of people not happy with the result! Saying it's a fix and all that malarky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Probably best for Freddie's sanity that he's out of it tbh

What sanity?:D

Advertisement