Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Freddie makes me laugh, he's a real character:D. Hope he's kept in. Sophie is annoying me:mad:..I don't exactly know why. I think it's the way she poses around the place with her big space hoppers in Kris's face. She's just so sure the whole house is dying about her. The way she sidled in between him and Saffia:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

She is vile, and doesn't she hate it when someone stands up to her.

All she could do was try to shout him down but he wasn't having any of it.
    He has certainly gone up in my estimation, it was very well said.:pac:

Yeah he is growing on me as well.
    Ann22 wrote: »
    Thanks a mil for that Sharpshooter. Feck, that Lisa one is a big loudmouth:mad:, was so glad Marcus didn't sit back and take it the way poor simpleton Halfwit did.
    Tyler, It crossed my mind too that Charlie has a sly side. I didn't like the way he was all nicey nicey with Sophia when Saffia had her back turned after the row. He runs with the foxes and hunts with the hounds methinks.

Thats why i hate all this "Charlie is gonna win for definate" talk if he lost the people he is close to in the house he wouldnt be half the character he is, thats why i like the likes of Marcus they can seem to get on with anybody when they have to.

Ann you analogies crack me up.
    we need more people like rachel from last year in the house... that would really get the fun going............................. NOT!

LOL :)
    joes girls wrote: »
    yeah she thinks she is top dog alright but she has to stay in fights are good to watch get rid of lisa fights will be gone.......hope dogface is up this week...how far will she go for that mag deal!!!

Dogface up? I seriously doubt. I cant fault her yet, she seems to be a genuinely nice person, regardless of if she wasnt kissing the face off Kris im still sure she would be doing magazine deals.

Im a little confused folks did i miss an episode? I just watched one there and its the one with the arguement between Marcus and Tracy is that the latest episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yep, that was Sunday nights episode Tyler.
    Juat watchin' tonights now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol, very mean on freddie. OMG bullying scandal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Haha Freddie just telling the camera he didnt fall for it was class.
    It was a mean trick though, everyone thinks Freddie is an easy target to pick on, id love him to snap and rip someone out of it at the top of his voice.

• Advertisement

Fair play to him he took it in good part, I like him because he doesn't take himself too seriously, but then he does.
    I can't explain it.
    /you know what I mean though..

"people will realise how clever I am" oh god.

LOL at Marcus to Sree in the garden, "Going solo " Sree doesn't hear him. Marcus " Deaf Bastard". Lollers..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

are we sure lisa is a woman.....god she looks so much like a fella...freddie was brill.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Would someone tell Rodrigo to get a grip! Angel is a grown woman and quite entitled to go without solid food if she so wishes. Same for Charlie - back off wouldja!

OK, I'm calmer now.

• Advertisement

Freddie: " I want to make politics fun, I want to make it cool and sexy".:pac:

I think we will have Freddieisms this year, he can take over from Rex.

nah, freddieisms would be more like marioisms.

oh sree trying to flirt with noirín is rotten. he's confident isnt he?!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

That poor guys gonna get rejected, hard

Why is he swearing on his mother's life, lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Oh my god, cringe for Sree.

she is pretty sweet the way she's dealing with it though. poor girl, horrible spot to be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sree is positively stomach churning. He also made sure he groped her boob when giving her a hug. Eeeeeewwww

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Yep, that was Sunday nights episode Tyler.
    Juat watchin' tonights now.

I got mixed up :o
    Freddie: " I want to make politics fun, I want to make it cool and sexy".:pac:

I think we will have Freddieisms this year, he can take over from Rex.

Blasphemy, long live Rexisms! :pac:

just tell him and move on......

saiovash setting sree up for a fall, deliberate right?! lol

joes girls wrote: »
    just tell him and move on......

To where exactly?
    That's why it is akward, he got in there before she had a chance to say what she wanted to tell him.
    But I thought when he said " If you don't believe me ,then fine "
    "But if you do believe me then give me a hug"
    /and she did.:confused:
    She had a way out right there.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Oh gawd,

faceplant

nipples! christ, i'd have a bit of a crush on her too id say.

it would be so much better just to say it...they will all just keep takin the piss out of him ah i kind of pitty him now.

ok, without being racist, is this a cultural thing with indian men? Im only asking cos my gf was similarily "adored" by an indian man who worked in the same shopping mall as her. she repeatedly told him to leave her alone, and even got mall security involved, yet he still turned up trying to propose on a few seperate occasions. he even tracked down her mother and asked for her permission to marry her. :eek: I've heard other similar stories too.

zuroph wrote: »
    ok, without being racist, is this a cultural thing with indian men? Im only asking cos my gf was similarily "adored" by an indian man who worked in the same shopping mall as her. she repeatedly told him to leave her alone, and even got mall security involved, yet he still turned up trying to propose on a few seperate occasions. he even tracked down her mother and asked for her permission to marry her. :eek: I've heard other similar stories too.

Wow, your poor girlfriend, nasty when work is involved because you can't avoid the person annoying you.

Sree did say his parents were looking for a wife for him.
    Maybe he wants to find her himself.
    Too pushy for my liking though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

i really cant understand how people cannot see when someone is not interested in them in that way.... how does he not see that she just wants to be friends. If he keeps at it, she will turn on him completly, the thing tonite when she got changed and he came over, then turned the lights out... he is bordering very closely to obsessive freak imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched it....what a deadly episode! Two smart ars*s in the garden getting poor Halfwit to hide...fair play to him taking it well. Playground bullying:mad:.
    Sree in the garden in the nip:D...Feck, he really has it bad for Noirin! I'd say she was afraid to look under the duvet during the night in case she saw his big eyes peering up at her adoringly. She's really going to have to be a bit firmer.....even the 'g'nite honey' comment. Noirin you numpty, he's going to be telling everybody 'she called me hhhoney hhhonestly, I'm so in lovings with Noirin! 'I'd be afraid of him:eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Poor Freddie, I get the impression he's been picked on since the day he was born. He sounded so resigned to the fact that the piss was being taken out of his when he made his little soliloquay to the camera. When he told the guys he knew they were taking the piss he sounded like a bored babysitter putting up with two naughty children! In his video Charlie kept saying what a genuinely nice guy he is, he seemed like an utter dick the way he dealt with Sree and Freddie.

I must say I'm loving Angel. She seems to be one of the few with no massive Ego to carry around with her. She's very strong and it almost seems like she's playing Big Brother or something.

Eviction spoilers.
    TOFFEE-nosed Freddie has been told to posh off for the second week running - after being put up for eviction against Cairon.

The 23-year-old Oxford educated housemate - known as Halfwit - received NINE votes during a lengthy BB nomination round yesterday.
    He will face American Cairon, 18, who bagged four votes. It is the second time in a row that Freddie has been put up for eviction after seeing off Sophia on Friday.
    The housemates rounded on him again after he spent the week winding them up with his daft antics and his singing.
    But while Freddie is the most hated housemate, he is still popular with viewers.
    He is third favourite to win the Channel 4 reality show.
    Lesbian Angel, 35, is favourite after leapfrogging Rodrigo, 23.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Saiovash HAS to win quote of the series after last night...

*while the "flowers" dance away, unable to hear what's being said*
    "Sree you look like a d**k.... you look like a massive "d**k...
    The only thing on you that doesn't look like a d**k IS your d**k"

Pissed myself laughing at that one :p

Sree though is getting more cringeworthy by the day. Poor Noreen is not a happy camper - first the drawn on glasses and moustache (which is going on a bit long at this stage!), and now her own personal stalker.

The lads gave him an awful time though what with stripping him naked twice in the pool, then their "advice" to him in the kitchen! :p

Advertisement