Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

David and Sophie have been unmasked this week as the vile petty stupid creatures that they really are.
    But, did anybody notice where BEA DIRECTED HER TO HIDE THE TEA? In Lisa's bed.... Bea play's like a chess player, she's always four moves ahead setting up the next big showdown that she wanted in time for Monday's noms, Freddy versus Lisa.

And then of course BB brings down the curtian and calls David to the Diary Room......

Lisa's reaction afterwards was very intresting. That beady-eye'd, sly, little troll with her strong sense of self preservation immediately copped what Big Brother meant when he asked David to 'consider how taking the tea would make halfwit feel'.

The conversation that took place at the bus stop afterwards said it all. None of them mentioned the word 'bullying', but they spoke around the scenario almost in code.
    Bea was typically, self-righteously, indignant but Lisa and David looked subdued, they got it, BB was sending a message that we are intervening and we don't normally do that unless something is out of hand or we are getting heat from the public, either way they knew that their actions had been noted.

Later Lisa stressed the point to David that he should stay out of any argument between Bea and Freddy. She knows, and I think she will see that putting Bea up will ensure her survival because she now knows that there's someone less popular than her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

zuroph wrote: »
    what happened with charlie last night?

From DigitalSpy
    Charlie and Rodrigo argued over Sophie last night.

Charlie had been telling the pair that he had been feeling upset recently when Rodrigo decided to go to the bathroom. Charlie took offence when Sophie got up to follow him, and remarked that she followed the Brazilian around "like a sheep".

After Sophie told Rodrigo what had been said, he asked the Geordie what he had meant.

"Sometimes I'll be chatting to everyone and you come to pull her away," Charlie said. "And she's looking like that, and sometimes you can tell she doesn't want to go."

Rodrigo replied: "She's 20. She knows what she wants. If she follows, it's because she wants to."

Sophie appeared uncomfortable and pleaded with the pair not to quarrel. "I don't want any bad feelings," she explained.

As Charlie left, Rodrigo told Sophie not to follow him. "He's an idiot," he announced. "He's jealous because you're my best friend. He doesn't have someone he feels close to like I feel close to you."

Meanwhile, Charlie retreated to the garden, where he began to cry. "I want to go home," he sobbed, explaining that he felt upset for a number of reasons.

Followed by....
    Rodrigo was angry last night after being woken up by Charlie.

The Brazilian was disturbed when Charlie and Bea carried a drunken Sophie into the bedroom. As the trio collapsed on the bed giggling, Rodrigo shouted: "You three out of the bedroom now! I'm sleeping."

Charlie replied "Shut up, you big fool," and began to mock the 23-year-old when he asked for support from Lisa.

Sophie pleaded with Rodrigo to calm down and promised to go to sleep. However, he was soon by Charlie's bed, pointing in his face and telling him to "shut up".

Big Brother called him to the Diary Room, but he initially refused to go. "Next time I leave this bed it will be worse," he told Charlie.

"Don't threaten us," Charlie replied, as Rodrigo continued to tell him to "shut up".

Rodrigo eventually went to the Diary Room while Charlie complained: "I haven't done anything wrong. He's always in my face. He's more violent than me. I always get the blame."

Later, Charlie was called to the Diary Room and Bea asked why Rodrigo had thrown water onto her duvet.

"My problem is not with you and Sophie," he insisted. "I threw water at Charlie."

They're like a married couple. Considering how BB makes so much of any potential romance in the house, they seem to kind of ignore these two. I think they're hilarious together.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

spot bea setting up the start of a new enemy, accusing Rodrigo of throwing water on her bed.. this'll be the very early start of something, cos she knows he's popular..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

SPOILERS please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Still a little shocked that Freddie got the boot last night but it is a win win i suppose Marcus there to give Bea tons of grief now i hope, Siavash and Marcus my final two.

Charlie is a little worm at times, did you see him jump over to the lads who were sat on their own when Davina came on knowing the camera was gonna focus on them, looking forward to seeing the fight between them 2 tonight.

Im all about practical jokes but what Bea/David/Sophie did is just been a cúnt and trying to wind up somebody that you dont like by messing and hiding there stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    SPOILERS please

There is no need for spoilers unless it's something shocking, or nommo results.

We didn't need them last year as a lot of people wanted info from the web.

What chinafoot put in there had no need for a spoiler.

Can we just set now though, no reveals of winners/evictees before shown on final night? Last year with the few minutes of a time lapse, it ruined it!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Still a little shocked that Freddie got the boot last night but it is a win win i suppose Marcus there to give Bea tons of grief now i hope, Siavash and Marcus my final two.

Charlie is a little worm at times, did you see him jump over to the lads who were sat on their own when Davina came on knowing the camera was gonna focus on them, looking forward to seeing the fight between them 2 tonight.

Im all about practical jokes but what Bea/David/Sophie did is just been a cúnt and trying to wind up somebody that you dont like by messing and hiding there stuff.

yes unfortunately it looks like we are going to be stuck with boring Siavash till the end. Pleased how quickly David responded when promtped by BB. Yes he is a little simple, but he's a good guy and he makes me laugh, which is more than can be said for Siavash.

zuroph wrote: »
    Can we just set now though, no reveals of winners/evictees before shown on final night? Last year with the few minutes of a time lapse, it ruined it!

Good idea.:pac:
    I will PM Mr E and ask him to put it in the title,zuroph.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

Put freddie back in not as a Hm that can win, but don't tell the others imagine Bea's face . He could say that his because of the public outcry at his eviction BB has decided the evicting is null and void!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine the reaction.

Go on BB make it interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

bansheee wrote: »
    Put freddie back in not as a Hm that can win, but don't tell the others imagine Bea's face

Can't be any worse than her face last night while Lisa was talking .. of all in the house, Bea would love to take her down .. she knows Lisa is listened to ..

SlappedArse.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

There is no need for spoilers unless it's something shocking, or nommo results.

We didn't need them last year as a lot of people wanted info from the web.

What chinafoot put in there had no need for a spoiler.

OK , But some people only catch the highlight show and them two paragraphs are probably the bones of tonight's show , Which I think could be in spoilers too, But I'll bow to the rules and majority :)

Jesus Lisa look like the local town centre alco ^^^^ , There one everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Had Freddy stayed in, the house would have remained split into two completely polarized faction, and the smoking corner coven (with the numbers) would have picked off the outsiders.
    So if Marcus had gone, then next week it would have been Feddy and Siavash up.
    But, with Freddy gone, the common enemy is gone, and the house is more likley to see a big shift in alliances again as the sides redraw the battle lines. I think Bea has been well and truely sussed by Lisa and so next week it will in all likelihood be Bea and Marcus up, and what a cracking night that would be!
    I think it was the right time for Freddy to go, and even some some people that were Freddy fans probably voted him out. Watching him crack under the strain and shrink into that gurning hummming shell of a man was jsut too painful to watch. I'm sure some people just wanted it over for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Watched most of last nights LF and it amazing to see everyone sucking up to Marcus all night ..

Especially Sophie .. they all think he's the fav now.

Hope they show tons of the late night stuff on the highlights show as a hell of lot happened and was said .. Bea manipulated a whole bunch of stuff and when Charlie was carrying Sophie to bed she had to pretend to be holding some of her weight just to control the situation ..

and then .. ahhhh just watch it, you'll see .. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Just watched BBBM as had it recorded from last night.

LOVED the clip where they were urging the public to vote the boring ones out and they showed a clip of Rachel winning last year!! :D:D:D:D I'd say the Rachel fans were fuming!

Just read this. Bea's definitely going to be nominated next week.
    It seems that, now with Freddie out of the house, Bea and Lisa’s new found friendship is already starting to fall apart. This afternoon, after David revealed Bea had been bitching about him, Lisa called her a moaner and a “spoilt kid”.

“Bea said to me last night, ‘I’ve said some stuff in the Diary Room’,” David told Lisa. “I said ‘Well I have. Whatever, in’it’,” he added.
    “About Freddie?” asked Lisa.
    “No, about me,” David replied.
    “She’s said stuff about you?!” asked a clearly surprised Lisa.
    “Yeah,” he told her, “I’ll be interested to see what she’s said.”
    “I think she’s a moaner, I told her,” Lisa started, “Can’t have it every way you want it. Me, me, me, know what I mean? ******* kid. Spoilt kid.”
    Looks like Bea could be in trouble in this week’s nominations…

Link

Christ on a bike...Karly and Kenneth have signed with Max Clifford.
    Former housemates Karly and Kenneth are now being represented by Max Clifford Associates.

Karly announced the news on her Facebook fan page, since shutting down her website karlyashworth.com and taking up a Twitter account called KarlyAndKenneth.

Max Clifford is the UK's best known publicist, and represented Jade Goody until her death earlier this year.

Karly has spoken frequently of her acting, singing and modelling ambitions, and the couple have now taken up permanent residence in a "wonderful suite off Mayfair", according to their Twitter account.

Both housemates have been tweeting regularly, speaking about magazine appearances and their plans to go to America, and state that they are also "considering a few movie roles".

They have also posted pictures of their time in London in a bid to raise their profiles.

Karly was evicted from the house minutes after boyfriend Kenneth entered as a new housemate.

Kenneth escaped after just six days in the house by climbing over the wall, consumed by his worries about what Karly was doing in the outside world.

Thats sooo sad. Movie roles? Give me a break. Ugh. Big Brother really has a lot to answer for with this culture of "celebrity". Hopefully they'll disappear back into oblivion again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Christ on a bike...Karly and Kenneth have signed with Max Clifford.

Thats sooo sad. Movie roles? Give me a break. Ugh. Big Brother really has a lot to answer for with this culture of "celebrity". Hopefully they'll disappear back into oblivion again.

Wow. Didn't see that one coming.

Wow. Didn't see that one coming.

Sarcasm aside, it's still pretty pathetic. At least Jade Goody was in there close to the end. Her stupidity was a money spinner and made her somewhat likeable. What exactly is appealing about these two?

Sarcasm aside, it's still pretty pathetic. At least Jade Goody was in there close to the end. Her stupidity was a money spinner and made her somewhat likeable. What exactly is appealing about these two?

Nothing that I could ever see.

With a bit of luck they will get a part in a film about The Bermuda Triangle.

• Advertisement

It's Max Clifford. He used to represent Kerry Katona. His clients are rarely appealing!

It's Max Clifford. He used to represent Kerry Katona. His clients are rarely appealing!

Ah but you forget, Kerry Katona was appealing at one point in her "career". She won 'I'm a celeb...' and her tv show on MTV had a pretty big following. Someone like her makes money for Max Clifford. Karly and Kenneth don't seem to have any appeal whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

I'm wondering how the hell they have 207 followers on twitter.....

Ah but you forget, Kerry Katona was appealing at one point in her "career". She won 'I'm a celeb...' and her tv show on MTV had a pretty big following. Someone like her makes money for Max Clifford. Karly and Kenneth don't seem to have any appeal whatsoever.

He also represented Rebecca Loos!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I nearly have that many Twitter followers. :p

Wow, his client list reads like a who's who of people id like to see on a bonfire.

He also represented Rebecca Loos!

At a time when David Beckham was at the height of his fame and there was a big interest in his marriage to Posh. Total money spinner.

My point is how is he going to make money out of these two morons?

Max Clifford is a scary man,

watch the Louis theroux doc when he meets him. Max gets a bit pissed off with him, and sets up an article about him in the weekends rags. He's a very shrewd operator who believes in any publicity being good publicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Sarcasm aside, it's still pretty pathetic.

It wasn't sarcasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Looks like Rodrigo is at it again!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

About time she was thrown in jail

Advertisement