Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Bea in jail - please please keep her there for the week

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ha ha, it serves her right.
    She was warned.
    Bea: "you don't put somebody like me in Jail"
    1.gif

Yeah,right.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Hahahaha! Good enough for her...who does she think she is? 'People like me don't fare well in prison'.. and that Charlie is such a sh*t stirrer:mad::mad: little tell tale tit.

Freddie was laughing but not in a mean way.

Ha ha, it serves her right.
    She was warned.
    Bea: "you don't put somebody like me in Jail"
    1.gif

Yeah,right.:D

I love your wee cartoon:D

• Advertisement

Chardrigo are off again.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Yay, I thought I was the only one sitting in on a Saturday night watching BB :)

Haha Rodrigo "You idiot"...he's going to blow one day soon!

20 minutes in and already at the eviction...they're going to show a lot of footage of drunken HMs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Charlie :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Charlie is being a wanker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Yay, I thought I was the only one sitting in on a Saturday night watching BB :)

Haha Rodrigo "You idiot"...he's going to blow one day soon!

20 minutes in and already at the eviction...they're going to show a lot of footage of drunken HMs :D

the exact saem thoughts just crossed my mind!!!

• Advertisement

That was very nasty of Charlie to say that about Rodrigo. He's calling him names like 'little rat' and 'freak' along with saying he has no friends..what an a*shole!:mad:

The face of Bea, now let's see her try to push Marcus around.

Did she just say "I knew it" :mad:
    Mean mean girl.

I want to hit her so much!!:mad:

Ann22 wrote: »
    That was very nasty of Charlie to say that about Rodrigo. He's calling him names like 'little rat' and 'freak' along with saying he has no friends..what an a*shole!:mad:

I think "freak" is a horrible thing to call people, I don't understand why he's riling Rodrigo up so much on purpose. I suspect it's to get more camera time. You can see how unhappy he is when other people are getting the attention. I don't like Rodrigo, but Charlie is a nasty little sh*t.

Poor Siavash...no matter what people say about him, I think he's lovely. He's so genuine and has gone through more emotions than anyone else in there. His best friend (Cairon) was voted out in the first couple of weeks and he's gone through so many ups and downs since then (Noirín!!). He is such a loyal friend. Even when Marcus is being a d*ck to him, he still maintains that they're friends and he doesn't care how he comes across, once he's sticking up for his friends. Love him.

YAY go Marcus!!!:D

Marcus: "You locked me in a house of fcuking idiots,like that one that just walked out the door!"

I love that guy.

I think "freak" is a horrible thing to call people, I don't understand why he's riling Rodrigo up so much on purpose. I suspect it's to get more camera time. You can see how unhappy he is when other people are getting the attention. I don't like Rodrigo, but Charlie is a nasty little sh*t.

Poor Siavash...no matter what people say about him, I think he's lovely. He's so genuine and has gone through more emotions than anyone else in there. His best friend (Cairon) was voted out in the first couple of weeks and he's gone through so many ups and downs since then (Noirín!!). He is such a loyal friend. Even when Marcus is being a d*ck to him, he still maintains that they're friends and he doesn't care how he comes across, once he's sticking up for his friends. Love him.

I 100% agree, I just love him too:o. Decent sound chap..really gentle and kind. Not getting much camera time recently but he can be quite funny at times too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,904 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Marcus to win tbh!

He's spot on... the rest are a bunch of goddamn idiots (David, Rodrigo, Sophie) and bum-licks (Lisa, Bea, Charlie). Siavesh is the exception but not a huge fan of his either.

Im gonna start praying now that Bea is up for eviction next week!!

Charlie is seriously grating on me now! Denying he said that??!!

AW, group hug.:)

I love Sophie when she is squiffy.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Does no-one else think that all of their millions of arguments are completely and utterly not-as-they-appear? They're enjoying the "fighting". I don't believe it's actually genuine fighting at all. I think they both make a point to pick at everything the other does because, let's face it...they're obsessed with each other. It's fun for them. They wind each other up like a couple would tease one another.

I'm not sure about these tears of Charlie's...but they certainly don't hate each other. Not one little bit.

He isnt even speaking proper english!!:confused:

Im gonna start praying now that Bea is up for eviction next week!!

Charlie is seriously grating on me now! Denying he said that??!!

I will be very surprised if Bea isn't up next week. Well a lot could change in the next couple of days, but Lisa is definitely getting very wary of her...and David will obviously do as he's told so that's two potential votes. Siavash and Marcus will definitely vote for her and possible Rodrigo and Sophie.

Marcus will probably be asking for votes again, so people will probably vote him as an "easy" nomination, and then Bea and Siavash will be the next in firing lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,904 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I don't know how people like Sophie.. she's the Michelle Bass of this series.

Wanders around in the background.. as dumb as a box of rocks, adds nothing to the house, zero personality with a big chest!

Next you'll be telling me Rodrigo is a stable housemate..

Does no-one else think that all of their millions of arguments are completely and utterly not-as-they-appear? They're enjoying the "fighting". I don't believe it's actually genuine fighting at all. I think they both make a point to pick at everything the other does because, let's face it...they're obsessed with each other. It's fun for them. They wind each other up like a couple would tease one another.

I'm not sure about these tears of Charlie's...but they certainly don't hate each other. Not one little bit.

In the heat of the moment, I think they DO hate each other, but they forget it minutes later. They both (especially Rodrigo) have extremely fiery tempers. They remind me of when I was young and I would have arguments with my sisters. I would swear to my mother that I hated them, but shortly later we'd be best of friends again!

Yeah she's very funny when she's drunk:D. What's up with Charlie? I think he's mad frustrated dying to jump Rodrigo and roger him senseless:D..so he's taking out his emotions by p*ssing him off. No need for him to be whinging now 'cos he was being bitchy there:rolleyes:.

I meant to quote you Sharpshooter from your post about Sophie.

basquille wrote: »
    Next you'll be telling me Rodrigo is a stable housemate..

I wouldn't tell you that sure he hates it when Charlie is horsing around.

He is like a demented Manuel from Fawlty Towers.

I cant help but laugh at em!! I think this is very funny!

Roddy taking it too far again!

• Advertisement

Yeah they do want to jump each other I believe but I do think Charlie can be very nasty...in saying that Rodrigo is pure mental...totally unbalanced but I feel he has a kind heart.

Advertisement