Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yeah they do want to jump each other I believe but I do think Charlie can be very nasty...in saying that Rodrigo is pure mental...totally unbalanced but I feel he has a kind heart.

In fairness... *points at TV* :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I wonder if Charlie took Sophie in to horse around to p*ss Rodrigo off to try and cause a rift between them?(Rodrigo and Sophie)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

How can they take him serious?? Look at his socks!!:D

If I was BB I'd be in an uncontrolable fit of laughter!

God....is he really a woman do you's think?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Could it be Roddy up for eviction next week aswell???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Noooo! He gives us a reason to say "LOOK! Some men are worse!!" :P

Oh...he shoudn't have thrown the water. BB had already called Charlie to the diary room. Mmmm think Bea is starting to stir there..

Noooo! He gives us a reason to say "LOOK! Some men are worse!!" :P

Sh*t yeah..I've had a few Rodrigo moments myself....

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I can safely say the bible says he is male.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Just catching up now, loved the way Freddie was laughinng when Bea was put in jail. Priceless.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

mdwexford wrote: »
    I nearly have that many Twitter followers. :p

Wow, his client list reads like a who's who of people id like to see on a bonfire.

The guy even believes OJ was innocent .. he creeps me out. Grainne Seoige more or less implied, live on air, that he was exploiting Jade and not giving her the correct advice - he was livid. They sould have given her the Late Late for that :o

Can we have the role of Guy Fawkes played by Mr Clifford so please?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Sophie is so disgusting on about farting and pee'ing all the time, classless dumb page 3 sheep bimbo, cant understand anyone wanting her to win.

Rodrigo has a fiery temper for sure, Charlie winds him up on purpose obviously though, i hope Roddy snaps one night and hits him a good dig in the mouth.

Charlie tries to be a cross between Brian Dowling and Anthony Hutton and he cant pull if off because when its comes down to it hes a nasty piece of work.

Marcus ftw now for sure, he doesnt give a **** and he always tells it like he sees it.

Actually what is the deal with Roddy wearing a hoody, tracksuit bottoms and socks in bed, hes not living in the North Pole!!!!!

Just catching up now, loved the way Freddie was laughinng when Bea was put in jail. Priceless.

Just catching up myself on Channel4 +1 ..

There was loads of stuff left out. During the argument when Charlie went out and cried Rodrigo was shouting at him saying Sophie was a grown women and don't you call her a sheep ..

Don't think there is much Venom in what Charlie says .. if you take it out of context then you can make it sound bad but that's just the way he goes on.

Rodrigo's reactions are disproportionate in my eyes ..

Bea was so arogant also and was sooo trying to stir Rodrigo when he was finally calming down .. like when she said:

Rodrigo.jpg

See the way BB put the two 'I's in as she was putting on that damn 'poor me' voice that slightly falters ..

It should have been, " I hate when I can't control what other people do."

Seriously how has that girl survived before she entered the house?

/how someone didn't pulverise her before now is beyond me.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Marcus ftw now for sure, he doesnt give a **** and he always tells it like he sees it.

Think Rodrigo is an annoying little runt but argree 100% with you on Marcus :)

That 7/1 is looking mighty tempting. Think Siavash will go close with him. Here's the way I see the final three:
    • 1st Marcus
    • 2nd Siavash
    • 3rd Lisa

It should have been, " I hate when I can't control what other people do."

Seriously how has that girl survived before she entered the house?

/how someone didn't pulverise her before now is beyond me.

BBLB visted her flatmates there last week and to be honest they all seem like quite an obnoxious bunch .. plus, didn't she say to Halfwit that she just avoids people with bad auras ..

I'd reckon anyone who'd spend any decent length of time in her company would get so infuriated that she would just shrug this off as them having a bad aura and she'd be on her merry way ..

This is most likely the first time in her life where she hasn't had the option to stick her snooty nose up at people and walk away ..

I just have a bad vibe that she was put in there by BB.

I can't explain it but any other BB years, if someone got too big for their boots BB was straight in there hanging them out to dry.

It's not happening with Bea, which makes me suspicious.

For anyone who missed last nights BBBM it is just about to start on Channel4 ..

Can you not sleep?
    :pac:

Can you not sleep?
    :pac:

BB fans never sleep :D

Although the LF would make ya ..

Live.jpg

• Advertisement

I know, I'm watching. (kinda)
    Back to AHs for me. 0/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Just watched last nights show.
    Im starting to think that Marcus may win this yet and Lisa has turned things around.
    Bea is a snake, she told rodrigo that she couldnt move off the bed as Shophie was on top of her but she didnt even make an effort to get up. Will Rodrigo be her next target for bullying?
    Shophie gets drunk to easily and thinks she can do what she wants.
    Charlie is constantly trying to wind up Rodrigo to the point of bullying and what he did in the bedroom was blatant nasty. He then said that he did nothing wrong and played the victim.
    Rodrigo just overreacted just because it was Charlie.
    Why didnt the other housemates tell charlie to shut up when he started shouting after rodrigo asked them to be quiet as he was trying to sleep?
    If it was halfwit that done it then they would have had a go at him.
    Charlie getting upset after rodrigo threw water at him, ye the same charlie that threw water over Angel's coat then said that he dint do anything wrong.
    Charlie is a nasty piece of work and needs to be put in place.
    BB should punish Bea, Charlie and Sophie by not letting them have any alcohol as they cant handle it and upset the others when they are drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Nico22 wrote: »
    Think Rodrigo is an annoying little runt but argree 100% with you on Marcus :)

That 7/1 is looking mighty tempting. Think Siavash will go close with him. Here's the way I see the final three:
    • 1st Marcus
    • 2nd Siavash
    • 3rd Lisa

I was thinking them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gaeilgebeo

Can anyone remember Beas VT video before entering the house???????????
    She said she has been fired from any job she's ever had.
    Wonder why?:eek:

gaeilgebeo wrote: »
    Can anyone remember Beas VT video before entering the house???????????
    She said she has been fired from any job she's ever had.
    Wonder why?:eek:

Quote from Bea today:

"Well someone once threw a glass of water into my face and I thought they may as well have slapped me .. "

Surprise surprise, someone once threw a glass of water in her face - but why would anyone want to do that to Bea? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

is this about rodrigo last night?

zuroph wrote: »
    is this about rodrigo last night?

Yeah, she can't resist being a victim that one .. I honestly do not believe she was one bit offended .. she just can't help her self.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

told you she'd start on him next. the water was nowhere near her at first, she asked "why is my duvet wet". now its water in the face. lying cow.

zuroph wrote: »
    ..now its water in the face. lying cow.

Yeah, but it she has Gremlin blood in her, it was after midnight and Big Brother were clearly 'do not feed her after midnight or get her wet' .. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Don't forget her hair got wet as well.

She's like a cow that swallowed a wasp because her mother didn't send her a message. I wouldn't be surprised if her mother and the rest of her family are ashamed of the vile hussy.

Advertisement