Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

She is still trying to shit stir about Siavash, and Lisa is having none of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

She is still trying to shit stir about Siavash, and Lisa is having none of it.

Yeah she tried to make an issue about the beds, and Siavash pissed on her parade - loved it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

I'm sorry Rockman...Still hungover from celebrating the City win yeaterday.....
    I don't get OU-NOG-EEEE:confused:

Just me trying to be funny , re. to Ross in Friends but the spelling sucked i think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

35notout wrote: »
    Ah here Bea goes - trying to turn Charlie against Siavash....

Lisa is defo not falling into her bullsh1t trap:)

Fair play to her for saying in front of Bea that Siavash was nice for sharing his stuff and the face on Bea when she said it.....

Lisa has her sussed bigstyle:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,904 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Gonna get Marcus to do the snag list in my new house.

"Fridge is sh*t,
    Cupboards are for w*nkers.."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

Bea is unbelivable. Stirring it up for Siavash. Well done Lisa for not having any of it. She's gone up in my estimation.

Bea just moved into the bed next to Charlie as she knows that Roddy and Charlie sort out their rifts at night when they lie down to sleep beside each other:mad:

Christ, Bea is an absolute arsebag!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

I thought the silly cow was afraid of the door???!!!

And its only water - she's wrecking my head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

See how quiet Lisa and David kept, during that little argument????

• Advertisement

That's another nom for Bea from Charlie.
    How dare she lean over him and talk down to him like that.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

And how could her duvet, pillow and hair be soaking with a mouthful of water? Charlie and Lisa and Marcus will definitely nominate her and hopefully off she goes!

Think Bea is starting to crack , she all but putting herself up , Keep it up girl.

Charlie should stand up and tell her to eff off out of the bed beside her....... At least Roddy's reaction to Charlie is funny to watch rather than this over inflated ego condescending cow:mad:

Then they should all offer Marcus money to karate kick the biatch out thru' the door:D

Bea will be up Friday without doubt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭claireloopy

Someone needs to stand up to that b...h cant wait for her to go on friday . they are all going to put her up interesting to see who she'll be up against

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I'd have no problem with her doing that if I though for a second it was actually genuine. She's a f*&king bad bitch that one .. selfish to the core. She doesn't care what she has to do to get attention and if that means stomping on someone then she has no hesitation lying her face of about being offended ..

First she felt intimidated by Ken, then Dave was bullying her, then Freddie's picking on her and now housemates are spitting on her out of badness ..

She knows in her heart that he was messing and she wasn't one bit offended.

Eviction is too good for her ..

Charlie should stand up and tell her to eff off out of the bed beside her....... At least Roddy's reaction to Charlie is funny to watch rather than this over inflated ego condescending cow:mad:

Then they should all offer Marcus money to karate kick the biatch out thru' the door:D

The fact that she actually lived long enough to enter the house is beyond me.

That's why I kept thinking she was put there by BB.

How she has lived till now with her face intact is a mystery.:confused:

I know we all can't stand her here and we would not like to see her go from the standpoint that she does make it interesting to watch......
    That said, I hope she goes next friday as I would hate to see the smug little cow make it to the eviction night over anybody else in there......
    I also want to see her get a proper grilling in the interview

If Bea is up this week , Is there anyone she could survive against

David maybe ??????????

• Advertisement

I know we all can't stand her here and we would not like to see her go from the standpoint that she does make it interesting to watch......
    That said, I hope she goes next friday as I would hate to see the smug little cow make it to the eviction night over anybody else in there......
    I also want to see her get a proper grilling in the interview

Best get someone other than Davina so.:pac:

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    If Bea is up this week , Is there anyone she could survive against

David maybe ??????????

God, I hope David doesn't go over her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think he's been a nice funny HM. Not too up his own arse and befriended Lisa at a time when she needed a mate even though he would've known she wasn't liked by the public.
    I also think he took it on board what BB said to him about considering Freedies feelings and cut him a bit of slack.
    Definitely deserves to be ther after Bea, definitely

I think the public would evict her over Nasty Nick and that's saying something.
    I'd say the minute she goes up she is out the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Charlie takes the joke too far, yet again :rolleyes:. Well he's pranked the wrong Bea-atch this time. Her reaction was a million miles from a Roddy hissy fit

"..Dont. You. EVER. Do. That. Again. [leans in over her victim and smothers her mic] or I'll cut you.. down there..." :eek:

He looked suitably afraid to me..... after all, he's just crossed the "awsome Bea"...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh yikes! Did she really say that? Surely now, BB will say something to her? I agree Charlie was wrong to spit water at her but to threaten to damage the family jewels....

It was like something out of The Shining.:eek:

Heeere's Bea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

conorhal wrote: »
    Charlie takes to joke too far, yet again :rolleyes:. Well he picked on the wrong Bea-atch this time. Be's reaction was a million miles from a Roddy hissy fit

"..Dont. You. EVER. Do. That. Again. [leans in over her victim] *whispered off mic* or I'll cut you.. down there..." :eek:

Did you just see Orphan in the cinema or something? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Can't believe how manipulative Bea is ?? Trying to turn everyone against Siavash and tomorrow she'll try to turn Lisa and David against Charlie because of the water. Hope it doesn't work and she goes this week!

Alice1 wrote: »
    Oh yikes! Did she really say that? Surely now, BB will say something to her? I agree Charlie was wrong to spit water at her but to threaten to damage the family jewels....

I imagine conorhal is improvising.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

She's incredible, probably the all-round worst person I've ever seen on TV. I don't think she has one redeeming feature personality-wise.

She is TV gold though, and I wonder will there be any manipulation to save her. They did the 'all up, vote to save' twist two weeks ago to save her, and theres always the 'get a message from home, but you are up' trick that they did to save Jade Goody years ago.

From BBs point of view, I think they'd be happy enough to lose David or Siavash this week.

Advertisement