Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

But thankfully it is the public who decide and not BB,AJ.

I can't see anything saving her tbh, no matter who she goes up against.

As you said yourself she has no redeeming qualities and
    I don't think any BB fan capable of voting is going to want her in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

Ok I know this was over a week ago, but could anyone possibly tell me what song started playing at that alice in wonderland tea party? I remember it came on and thinking what a song and now i need to know!

Not really a fan as such but im hoping some of you are fanatics that will be able to recall this information!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Definitely nothing can save her if she is up. I think she'd be a shoo-in to beat Sezer and Nicoles percentages.

Definitely nothing can save her if she is up. I think she'd be a shoo-in to beat Sezer and Nicoles percentages.

Jeeze the boo's will bea unreal.:eek:

What will they show for her best bits?:confused:

I'd say they are trolling through hours of vt to find some.:D

I know she's had trouble holding down a job but good luck Bea getting one after this :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

She's incredible, probably the all-round worst person I've ever seen on TV. I don't think she has one redeeming feature personality-wise.

She is TV gold though, and I wonder will there be any manipulation to save her. They did the 'all up, vote to save' twist two weeks ago to save her, and theres always the 'get a message from home, but you are up' trick that they did to save Jade Goody years ago.

From BBs point of view, I think they'd be happy enough to lose David or Siavash this week.

Same, worst, most annoying person I can remember seeing on tv..

Jesus! She is crying tearless again.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Jesus! She is crying tearless again.:mad:

Just turned on, what's happening?????

Not sure, but Rodrigo has upset her for some reason.
    /does she need a reason to bea upset?:D

I think she stuck a sparkle on her cheek to make it look like her crying was real.

OMG

They just showed Lisa's boobs live on the telly

WTF:eek:

Link here for the non-squeamish

http://www.screenshotdatabase.com/index.php?mode=4&sdate=2009-07-01&shour=00&smin=52&ssec=19

• Advertisement

I'd go fooking postal if they did that to me on live TV:D

OMG

They just showed Lisa's boobs live on the telly

WTF:eek:

HeadShot will be disgusted he missed them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Well BB will now be unwatchable for me. Halfwit made that show, for me anyway. Loadamegranny! They're all muppets. I hope no one wins this year.

Hell even I missed them, now had that been Sophie.:pac:

Just posted a link for him:D

On the live feed she was sitting in the bed and it was a full frontal shot up close:eek::eek:

LOL

Lisa saying that BB can show and edit whatever they want..........
    Little does she know what they have just shown of her

Bea is really gunning for Rodrigo now.
    She's an awful person, really:mad:

Bloody hell, I tried not to click on the link, but I just couldn't stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Is charlie sitting on the dining table picking at his toes??

Bloody hell, I tried not to click on the link, but I just couldn't stop.

I know, it's like slowing down to see a car crash.....You don't want to but ya just can't help it:D

Aw, eff off Bea../I was so upseh, sooooooo upseh, yeah whatever:rolleyes:

It's sweet to see Charlie sticking up for Rodrigo while Bea tries to assassinate him using words.

• Advertisement

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Is charlie sitting on the dining table picking at his toes??

I missed that, thank god.....Too busy typing

It's sweet to see Charlie sticking up for Rodrigo while Bea tries to assassinate him with words.

Lisa did the same earlier when Bea tried to draw her into a bi*ch session about Siavash over the bed situation...............
    When david approached her at the bus stop she remarked to him whilst Bea listened that it was nice of Siavash to share whatever it was that he had gotten for the task....
    No-one of them are falling for her cr*p that she managed to pull off with Freddie......
    She knows she is onto a losing situation now and has started her bull about saying in the DR that she now wants to leave 'cos of the victimisation she is under:rolleyes:

No one is sympathising with her now. No wonder she is threatening to leave. I hope she doesnt - I want her to be booooooooted out

Bea is so bad she is really making Lisa look better

No one is sympathising with her now. No wonder she is threatening to leave. I hope she doesnt - I want her to be booooooooted out

She hasn't a notion of leaving........
    She is just using it as a ploy to get some sympathy from the HM's but fortunately this time it's not working:D:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Just came in and turned on TV and there she is crying. Anyone know what they did?

Is Lisa still refusing to give her a bowl of f*&king Frosties. How much can she take!! She may as well be in Guantanamo for the way they treat her.

Leave Bea alone! I love her now .. okay, I have had a few beers - but that's not .. hic ..the reason. Bea for the win ya sexy biatch! :D

Bea is so bad she is really making Lisa look better

I didn't like lisa earlier on in the series but I have started to like her.
    She had major issue with Freddie from week 1 and for a good time there she didn't get on with Marcus either. That said, I don't think she has been a terrible nasty HM and she has always stayed loyal to her mates in there which is more than can be said about Marcus, Freddie, Siavash and Bea:)

Nico22 wrote: »
    Just came in and turned on TV and there she is crying. Anyone know what they did?

Is Lisa still refusing to give her a bowl of f*&king Frosties. How much can she take!! She may as well be in Guantanamo for the way they treat her.

Leave Bea alone! I love her now .. okay, I have had a few beers - but that's not .. hic ..the reason. Bea for the win ya sexy biatch! :D

Wouldn't mind getting some of those beers next weekend if you'd post the brand name.....
    Any beers that could make that horrible excuse for a woman look sexy have got to be worth drinking:D:D

No-one of them are falling for her cr*p that she managed to pull off with Freddie......

And that is exactly why I wanted Freddie gone on Friday.
    She could sway Freddie ( God only know's why ) but she could, and I knew once he was gone she would be on the road out of there.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

On the live feed she was sitting in the bed and it was a full frontal shot up close:eek::eek:

Dont suppose you noticed if she had a penis?

Advertisement