Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I didn't like lisa earlier on in the series but I have started to like her.
    She had major issue with Freddie from week 1 and for a good time there she didn't get on with Marcus either. That said, I don't think she has been a terrible nasty HM and she has always stayed loyal to her mates in there which is more than can be said about Marcus, Freddie, Siavash and Bea:)

Gotta say I agree, i thoguth it was great when you see lisa sussing bea and warning david off her. She has been giving sound advice lately and no getting sucked into Bea thing, she has even got away with checking bea(sublty) and not getting into arguments with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Gotta say I agree, i thoguth it was great when you see lisa sussing bea and warning david off her. She has been giving sound advice lately and no getting sucked into Bea thing, she has even got away with checking bea(sublty) and not getting into arguments with her.

Lisa has played a smart game the last few weeks but has not gone about it in the same way as Bea and the thing that I love is that a brummie who is on the dole and doesn't have a college education and is not as "smart" as Bea and Freddie managed to play a smarter BB game than the 2 of them.....
    Not sure if it was intentional on Lisa's part but fair play to her anyway:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Wouldn't mind getting some of those beers next weekend if you'd post the brand name.....
    Any beers that could make that horrible excuse for a woman look sexy have got to be worth drinking:D:D

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,865 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

basquille wrote: »
    Gonna get Marcus to do the snag list in my new house.

"Fridge is sh*t,
    Cupboards are for w*nkers.."
    PMSL :D Definitely post of the week!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    PMSL :D Definitely post of the week!! :p

It's a good 'un alright:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

OMG

They just showed Lisa's boobs live on the telly

WTF:eek:

Link here for the non-squeamish

http://www.screenshotdatabase.com/index.php?mode=4&sdate=2009-07-01&shour=00&smin=52&ssec=19
    cat-kitty-seen-demotivational-posters.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭shift

:eek::eek::eek: who ever posted that link of lisa should get banned :eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭shift

FreeFallin wrote: »
    Ok I know this was over a week ago, but could anyone possibly tell me what song started playing at that alice in wonderland tea party? I remember it came on and thinking what a song and now i need to know!

Not really a fan as such but im hoping some of you are fanatics that will be able to recall this information!

cad atá do cheann át by basement jaxx

i know my irish is terrible

She's leaving tomorrow cause she knows she's going Friday .. want's to avoid the Booooooos .. well here's mine now BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

My GOD!!!!

Is she really that out of touch, talk about whoring yourself to not be nommed.

They have so copped on to her, and now that she is on the recieving end, she suddenly realises that there is a (real person) on the recieving end of things.

Shut up Rodrigo and Charlie, stop trying to make her feel good. :mad:

• Advertisement

She says tomorrow is eviction day and everyone will put me up.

I fcuking hope so, how are Charlie Rodrigo and Marcus even attempting to make her feel better?

She is some piece of work. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Cant wait to see if Charlie and Roddy nominate her now. Unfortunately i think they're dumb enough to fall for this.

She is some piece of work. :mad:

Yeah, especially as a naughty school girl :D

125047114717564118.jpg

Nico22 wrote: »
    Yeah, especially as a naughty school girl :D

125047114717564118.jpg

I_IZ_SERIUS_ADMNIM_THIZ_IZ_SERIUS_BIZNIS_lolcat.jpg

I want her out!!!!

Quick switch over to Channel 4 .. damn ads!!!! :)

Why oh Why is Marcus being so nice to her???

I wish Karly was still in there .. She'd have none of this. She'd be like:

"You go in na no where hen! No f*&kin hoosemate is leaving here by no bach door,you'll go hame when the public say so, D'ya ken me ya wee bitch???

Why oh Why is Marcus being so nice to her???

Cause he can see past her lack of personality like me .. :D

125047170018372562.jpg

Nico22 wrote: »
    Cause he can see past her lack of personality like me .. :D

125047170018372562.jpg

gtfololcat.jpg
    :pac:

They are using Marcus's new photo on the Big Bro site now .. look even more menacing now .. Godfather like

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/marcus.html

12504742562155466.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Just me trying to be funny , re. to Ross in Friends but the spelling sucked i think

I got it straightaway, dont worry ;)

The more you lot hate Bea the more i wanna see her naked im afraid.

Shes practically begging Charlie, Marcus and Roddy not to nominate her on the live feed at the moment, in a reverse psychology way of course. Not gonna work imo though.

mdwexford wrote: »
    I got it straightaway, dont worry ;)

The more you lot hate Bea the more i wanna see her naked im afraid.

Shes practically begging Charlie, Marcus and Roddy not to nominate her on the live feed at the moment, in a reverse psychology way of course. Not gonna work imo though.

Of course she is, she is telling Marcus that she is not going to nom him tomorrow.

His reply, well if you don't I will nom you.
    Well played Marcus.:pac:

"The slowy hole"? :rolleyes:

Embarrassing, isn't it.

Embarrassing, isn't it.

Cringe factor 10 ..

Where's mdwexford .. have a magazine for him :)

PlayBoy.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Something tells me that we won't get to see Bea evicted, If she's up and I'm assuming she will be, as soon as noms are announced she'll start talking about walking and she'll be gone by Thursday night I reckon.
    In fact I wouldn't be surprised if BB encouraged her to leave via the back door, they know she is going to be bombarded by Boo's and god knows what else...
    She must know how badly she is being perceived and I don't think there's any way she's brave enough to face the crowds... if she does go through the front door then she might claw back a little bit of my respect, but I doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

jobucks wrote: »
    Something tells me that we won't get to see Bea evicted, If she's up and I'm assuming she will be, as soon as noms are announced she'll start talking about walking and she'll be gone by Thursday night I reckon.
    In fact I wouldn't be surprised if BB encouraged her to leave via the back door, they know she is going to be bombarded by Boo's and god knows what else...
    She must know how badly she is being perceived and I don't think there's any way she's brave enough to face the crowds... if she does go through the front door then she might claw back a little bit of my respect, but I doubt it.

I agree on this 100%

I think all the "I want to go home" talk was an attempt to avoid nominations but I reckon she knows that she will be up very soon as she can't crack Lisa and Marcus has her sussed.

I think she'll leave via the backdoor, do all her magazine interviews consisting of "I have no idea why the public don't like me"... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I assume then that they're allowed to talk about nominations. Can't wait to see who's up. :)

Me too Ann, Bea and?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I reckon either Bea V Marcus or Bea V David.

Although, I wouldn't be too surprised if Rodrigo gets thrown in there too.

Once Bea is up it's all good :) I'd love to see her against Marcus. It'd be hilarious.

Advertisement