Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

why ooooooooo why I think there may be a doublle eviction this week charlie and bea will go,

boy that sophie sure can let some stinkers go.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

fintonie wrote: »
    boy that sophie sure can let some stinkers go.
    How can you tell this from TV land, they could have the fragrant smell of a field of roses for all we know. :pac:

I don't think there'll be a double eviction, theres 8 left now and they seem to have settled on 6 for the final week during the last couple of seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

mdwexford wrote: »
    I got it straightaway, dont worry ;)

The more you lot hate Bea the more i wanna see her naked im afraid.Shes practically begging Charlie, Marcus and Roddy not to nominate her on the live feed at the moment, in a reverse psychology way of course. Not gonna work imo though.

Just when I though I had see it all , Your a dark dark soul ,

BUT how far would go , would deal a 3 day student event without a break for the chance to see her naked.

you are spot on about the very feeble attempt a "reverse psychology"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I hate when they put up a video link on the website but it wont load, it always seems to be exciting ones too, I wanna see Sophies video!

How can you tell this from TV land, they could have the fragrant smell of a field of roses for all we know. :pac:

I don't think there'll be a double eviction, theres 8 left now and they seem to have settled on 6 for the final week during the last couple of seasons.
    field of roses covered in the best cow skitter money can buy me thinks;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Charlie is really getting to me the last while, im talking a serious disliking to him, "you follow him around like a sheep" rodrigos asked him why he said that "i never said that" ugh :mad:

You have to hand it to her though Bea has been some housemate but i cannot CANNOT wait till she gets the boot!

You have to hand it to her though Bea has been some housemate but i cannot CANNOT wait till she gets the boot!

Agreed! She has been highly entertaining but it's time she got booted. I laugh at her moaning that Siavash seems off with her and thinks its just cos she didn't fancy freddie :confused: She's very quick to forget how she treated freddie and that Siavash was actually friends with him. She's a proper noddy as she'd say herself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Charlie & Marcus are no fools and I think all last nights pillow talk trying to convince her to stay, drinking beer & telling jokes are cause they know she's coming across a bitch and so obviousily gonna get the boot and if she stays then that means one more week for them.

However, this year is the first year I can remember with no twists so far. Me reckons this week could be the week where the eviction will be not all as it appears ..

Nico22 wrote: »
    Charlie & Marcus are no fools and I think all last nights pillow talk trying to convince her to stay, drinking beer & telling jokes are cause they know she's coming across a bitch and so obviousily gonna get the boot and if she stays then that means one more week for them.

However, this year is the first year I can remember with no twists so far. Me reckons this week could be the week where the eviction will be not all as it appears ..

I think bringing in two housemates' boyfriends or ex boyfriends was a bit of a twist. I don't see them having time to do anything major from now til the end.

Cathooo wrote: »
    I think bringing in two housemates' boyfriends or ex boyfriends was a bit of a twist. I don't see them having time to do anything major from now til the end.

I guess, but I was more thinking of people being evicted yet not :) Secret spying room was my favourite ever twist with Emma & Michelle .. would only work with a double eviction though.

If Bea goes Friday then the only interesting thing to watch will be whenever Charlie & Rodrigo have a another fall out.

We need something to make the last few weeks interesting ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    BUT how far would go , would deal a 3 day student event without a break for the chance to see her naked.

Im thinking.................NO :)

I wanna see Sophies video!

Would you like pre or post boob-job? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Jesus christ...just watching the BB repeat from last night (stupid telly was hogged for the stupid golf) - Bea's justifications for doing ****e were hilarious.

"I'd hate to lose out on a prize on a technicality" - the only technicality is that YOU WERE CRAP!

Ahem.

Would you like pre or post boob-job? :rolleyes:

ha well I meant a video from footage of last night :D Post boob job so!
    Jesus christ...just watching the BB repeat from last night (stupid telly was hogged for the stupid golf) - Bea's justifications for doing ****e were hilarious.

"I'd hate to lose out on a prize on a technicality" - the only technicality is that YOU WERE CRAP!

Ahem.

I laughed at that too, what a sore loser. Poor Rodrigo getting Q was the hardest :D

Ahem.

I know I wanna see her naked and all but in all seriousness - it's a nightmare knowing that as soon as she get's evicted or walks she's gonna make at least a couple of hundred grand just for appearing in Nuts & Loaded.

I wouldn't begrudge any of the other girls the money as they all pretty much had some semblance of a personality but I'd begrudge her the money .. sickening to think of her bank account getting so many zeros added when all she's done is moan and manipulate ..

im slowly warming to bea,,, like pluto is to the sun:eek:

:D Post boob job so!

Pre Boob-Job .. my favourite. If you put it on full screen it's like getting a lapdance at home :D

Sophie Reade Desktop Lapdance

I don't like Boob-Jobs at all .. her boobs were 11 out of 10 before and now I'd only give em 9.7 :p

Sophie Reade's Post Boob-Job Vid

I know I wanna see her naked and all but in all seriousness - it's a nightmare knowing that as soon as she get's evicted or walks she's gonna make at least a couple of hundred grand just for appearing in Nuts & Loaded.

I don't think those mags pay that much. I hope not. I've read (it could be wrong) that a basic BB housemate photoshoot in Heat/Nuts would pay about £5K - £10K.

I definitely read that Jade Goody even at the height of her fame was charging £3K for a basic photo/story (my latest diet, my new hairstyle etc).

im slowly warming to bea,,, like pluto is to the sun:eek:

Nooooooooooooooooooooo :p:D
    Pre Boob-Job .. my favourite. If you put it on full screen it's like getting a lapdance at home :D

I don't like Boob-Jobs at all .. her boobs were 11 out of 10 before and now I'd only give em 9.7 :p

Oh oops I wasn't looking for you to give me videos, but thanks!

jasus id be givin them 4 outa elevendeen on both vids,,, outa shape travelling to the knees at high speed,, shes in a spot ooooooooo boder me thinks.

• Advertisement

I don't think those mags pay that much. I hope not. I've read (it could be wrong) that a basic BB housemate photoshoot in Heat/Nuts would pay about £5K - £10K.

I definitely read that Jade Goody even at the height of her fame was charging £3K for a basic photo/story (my latest diet, my new hairstyle etc).

They earn a fortune. Imogen got over £70,000 for her first photo shoot alone and she must have done a dozen in six months. Chantelle's agent Dave Read was on a documentary recently and said that Chantelle became a millionaire in the first year after leaving the big brother house.

There is also a few stories knocking about taht Sophie's second video was done just days before she went into the house and she was paid a high figure for it .. she's very media savvy if you notice and won't get her boobs out as she knows that when she get's out there will be a bidding war for her first topless shoot.

Now if only women would pay to see guy's todgers and the BB men would make a mint also :)

They earn a fortune. Imogen got over £70,000 for her first photo shoot alone and she must have done a dozen in six months. Chantelle's agent Dave Read was on a documentary recently and said that Chantelle became a millionaire in the first year after leaving the big brother house.

There is also a few stories knocking about taht Sophie's second video was done just days before she went into the house and she was paid a high figure for it ..

Now if only women would pay to see guy's todgers and the BB men would make a mint also :)

Marcus will make a fortune,,, beauty and the beast,,, beauty and the geeek,,, zero to hero,,, can you make me a prince in 22yrs,,, im a celebrity get your hands off me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Marcus will make a fortune,,, beauty and the beast,,, beauty and the geeek,,, zero to hero,,, can you make me a prince in 22yrs,,, im a celebrity get your hands off me.

Not to mention.. "A Day in the life of THE Irrepressible Dark Horse"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Agreed! She has been highly entertaining but it's time she got booted. I laugh at her moaning that Siavash seems off with her and thinks its just cos she didn't fancy freddie :confused: She's very quick to forget how she treated freddie and that Siavash was actually friends with him. She's a proper noddy as she'd say herself :D

She is some strategist, working the bedroom again tyrying to get back in with people.

http://www.purestorm.com/forum/readThread.aspx?id=90828
    Girls get between £300 and £1,500 for a Nuts photoshoot, depending on whether the shoot is used for the cover, and occasionally much more.
    Abi Titmuss earned £20,000 for a day's photoshoot for Nuts/ZOO.*
    ZOO paid £45,000 for a cover photoshoot of Orlaith McAlister, just after she came out of the Big Brother house.

On the grounds that Zoo was the new kid on the block at the time and probably had to overbid, and that 'Ola' was xxxx times as good looking as Bea, I'd put Bea's first photoshoot at around £20K. After that it seems to be lower diminishing numbers until you are eventually in the bog standard £300-£1500 bracket.

These magazines only have a ciculation of about 250,000 according to wiki, and they seem to feature about 50 girls in each (I bought one for research purposes) so the earnings are less than you'd expect for the bog standard girls.

I wouldn't worry anyway, the 52% tax in the UK will kill her earnings with a bit of luck.

ZOO paid £45,000 for a cover photoshoot of Orlaith McAlister, just after she came out of the Big Brother house.******

Really? Damn, didn't think she got that much. Thought she was not much of a pull for selling mags.

Forget Lisa's topless'ness last night - does anyone remember the boob sucking pool party with Orlaith, Anthony & few others? Or Michelle Bass running around starkers? (which was all shown on the live feed by the way)

Them were the days... now they keep it all for Nuts ;)

Really? Damn, didn't think she got that much. Thought she was not much of a pull for selling mags.

Forget Lisa's topless'ness last night - does anyone remember the boob sucking pool party with Orlaith, Anthony & few others? Or Michelle Bass running around starkers? (which was all shown on the live feed by the way)

Them were the days... now they keep it all for Nuts ;)

The party with Makosi and Anthony was fun (Makosi looking for a pregnancy kit in the diary room days later, lol). And Shell Rublin doing naked lawmowering in the JungleCats year is a fond memory as well (did I dream this, I've mentioned it to a few BB fans in work just now and they don't recall, I hope it happened :o)

The girls have definitely learned/been told to keep the topless displays on hold until the magazines come knocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

zuroph wrote: »
    spot bea setting up the start of a new enemy, accusing Rodrigo of throwing water on her bed.. this'll be the very early start of something, cos she knows he's popular..
    wham, right out of the park.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

I definitely read that Jade Goody even at the height of her fame was charging £3K for a basic photo/story (my latest diet, my new hairstyle etc).[/QUOTE

Noirin got £20,000 for her nuts shoot a few weeks back according to those in the know on DS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I wouldn't begrudge any of the other girls the money as they all pretty much had some semblance of a personality but I'd begrudge her the money .. sickening to think of her bank account getting so many zeros added when all she's done is moan and manipulate ..

She's (Bea that is) provided more entertainment than any of the other women in the house; more talking points too and on that basis she deserves as much money as anyone else in the house (if not more). You may not like her but you cannot deny she is a quality housemate.

Advertisement