Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

greendom wrote: »
    She's (Bea that is) provided more entertainment than any of the other women in the house; more talking points too and on that basis she deserves as much money as anyone else in the house (if not more). You may not like her but you cannot deny she is a quality housemate.

im not so sure but to me shes not providing,,, she is just being her nasty self,,, if she was acting then I would say she is providing.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Siavash refused to nominate again and what BB didn't tell him was that the first 2 HMs he makes contact with on leaving the DR are his nominations.

That should make things interesting.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

still, wouldnt mind a look at her bewbs..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

fintonie wrote: »
    im not so sure but to me shes not providing,,, she is just being her nasty self,,, if she was acting then I would say she is providing.
    Does that really matter ? - I'm not sure either way but the reality is, without her the house would be a less entertaining place

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Siavash refused to nominate again and what BB didn't tell him was that the first 2 HMs he makes contact with on leaving the DR are his nominations.

That should make things interesting.:eek:
    f sake, its getting a little old at this stage.

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    f sake, its getting a little old at this stage.

He should forget his principles and think of the others.
    It won't make him very popular in the next few days.

greendom wrote: »
    Does that really matter ? - I'm not sure either way but the reality is, without her the house would be a less entertaining place

true I just dont like giving her credit for anything, :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

He is just such a pathetic wimp

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I can't believe that Nuts or Zoo would actually pay Bea to be in their magazine? Unless they put a bag over her head surely? She has a nice enough figure but that face....*shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I can't believe that Nuts or Zoo would actually pay Bea to be in their magazine? Unless they put a bag over her head surely? She has a nice enough figure but that face....*shudder*

It's amazing what properly applied make-up...and air-brushing...can do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Anybody look at the clips on the C4 website of the HMs getting their messages from home? Here's Beas one: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/6e54099db477403c1428499109e24401/play.c4

:mad: Makes me bloody angry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Thanks Ciara, isnt bea feckin priceless, never happy. Had to make a drama of it. did yu hear marcus in the background saying - maybe she was busy!!!! Ha ha

Anybody look at the clips on the C4 website of the HMs getting their messages from home? Here's Beas one: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/6e54099db477403c1428499109e24401/play.c4

:mad: Makes me bloody angry!

bea must realise her mum is 1 of the 4 million

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'd say her mother's disowned her....that girl on the video was probably paid to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Norin just ruined him, really really liked him before he went and became a boring old sod afterwards

I'm surprised at him risking everyone going up again:(.

It's almost like he want's BB to kick him out.
    I don't understand him at all.

Wait 'til we see what transpires in the diary room, he might be given the impression that it won't affect the whole house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

emo!! wrote: »
    Norin just ruined him, really really liked him before he went and became a boring old sod afterwards

yeh he's plummeted in my estimation, turned into a bit of an invertebrate.....

I like the way he's being frosty with Bea though.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Wait 'til we see what transpires in the diary room, he might be given the impression that it won't affect the whole house.

From what I saw on BBLB he wasn't told what would happen, just that there would be more consequences.

• Advertisement

Ah no:(

ohhhhhhhhh its about to start had no broadband for the last 5 days,,,, im still suffering

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Strong Langauage, according to the announcer. But no mention of nudity, thank fcuk.

oh ffs bea STFU!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

god will she ever shut up

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Oh dear god does she never let anything go.....Ah just want to tell her to SHUT UP!!!! :mad: Haha dont want to make a big deal of it YEAH RIGHT!!! thatl be the day!!!

Why does Charlie let her talk to him like that!?!:confused:

Bea looked worried there!!

Why does Charlie let her talk to him like that!?!:confused:

* makes tapping on wood sound

he's thick! hollow as fúck!

• Advertisement

OMG.
    Is it wrong I thought Aliens.:o