Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Eviction spoilers.

:eek:
    I'm very disappointed that Freddie is up again and very surprised at Cairon. I really hope Freddie survives but I'm not sure if he will against Cairon. I definitely thought it would be Freddie and Lisa. :(

I can't stand Kris and Charlie, they barely have a personality between them and they're the biggest bitches in the house, along with Lisa. I hate the word "bully" being thrown around like it is EVERY year in BB (:rolleyes:) but I would call what they did last night to Freddie "playground bullying"....extremely immature and sly. I felt so sorry for him, he's fast becoming my favourite! Even though he says things every day that make me cringe!

Sree and Noirin....AWKWARD! I thought Noirin handled it well enough but she should have been clearer to him that she doesn't feel the same way.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Noirin really should have made it clear she has no interest in Sree. I loved they way he told her nothing could obviously happen in the house. If she really wasn't interested she should make sure shes more involved in the group and not get involved in the one on one situtations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

zuroph wrote: »
    ok, without being racist, is this a cultural thing with indian men?

No.

Also, he's following her around etc and saying he likes her, but she's given him no indication that he should stop. In fact, she's completely ignoring the hard necessity of saying "sorry, I don't feel the same way" and letting the poor bugger think she might like him too. She even said she'd take him around Dublin after the show and see what happens. Also he doesn't have enough experience to see the signs.

As for the Kris and Karly thing (as mentioned above); I don't think I've ever seen a more dull relationship in the house. BORING! Get them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

• Advertisement

I find it even more surprising that Rodrigo is a favourite! He's done absolutely nothing since he's been in there. I actually forgot about him last night until I saw him in the diary room!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I felt so sorry for Noirin last night, she was so good to sit down and talk to him, she said again and again that they're friends, I really don't think she could have said anything else for fear of him breaking down in tears and making things really awkward. Neither of them can go anywhere and she wouldn't want to be the reason he ups and leaves.

Then when he was leaning on her when she was in bed, god love her, awful situation to be in and he's very very full on. Scary!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

eightyfish wrote: »
    As for the Kris and Karly thing (as mentioned above); I don't think I've ever seen a more dull relationship in the house. BORING! Get them out.

Kris and Sophie :) Karly is too busy preening and checking her makeup anyway! She must be feeling terribly insecure with Sophie and Noirin (and Saffia) in the house.

I thought it was over after BB spilled the beans on their comments about each other, but looks like they made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Kaiser2000 wrote: »

I thought it was over after BB spilled the beans on their comments about each other, but looks like they made up.

It's sticking out they are after a magazine deal, the relationship ( if you could call it that ) is to grab camera time.

I see nothing between them, no romance or loving glances, false false false.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Its 7/1 the field if you shop around.
    At those prices being 'favourite' is almost meaningless - ok someone has to be the shortest price and is technically favourite but they are still considered 8 times more likely NOT to win than to win.

If a good replacement housemate comes in they could walk this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

zuroph wrote: »
    nipples! christ, i'd have a bit of a crush on her too id say.

Who, where, what did i miss?
    I find it even more surprising that Rodrigo is a favourite! He's done absolutely nothing since he's been in there. I actually forgot about him last night until I saw him in the diary room!

Yeah ive done that once or twice already "oh i forgot you were a housemate"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Women are so bitchy.

Talking to a friendgirl last week and she was going on about that 'curlyheaded roman god' Kris, and the various things she'd do to him.

Talking to her again today and she wants him up for eviction because of his shallowness and his false relationship with 'that one'.

:confused:

Women are so bitchy.

Talking to a friendgirl last week and she was going on about that 'curlyheaded roman god' Kris, and the various things she'd do to him.

Talking to her again today and she wants him up for eviction because of his shallowness and his false relationship with 'that one'.

AJ she simply saw his good looks but later saw his personality.
    Smart girl your friendgirl.;)

Women are so bitchy.

I agree with Sharpshooter, that's not being bitchy! We all judge the HMs at face value when they first come in but give it a few days/weeks and our opinions of them will more than likely change.

For the record, if anyone's a bitch, it's Kris himself! :D

I lolled at Kris in the DR when he was nominating.
    " I can't swear because I promised my Granma I wouldn't swear "

When asked for his second Nomination he said " Fcukwit " I nominate Fcukwit"
    BB " Do you mean Halfwit"?
    lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

I lolled at Kris in the DR when he was nominating.
    " I can't swear because I promised my Granma I wouldn't swear "

When asked for his second Nomination he said " Fcukwit " I nominate Fcukwit"
    BB " Do you mean Halfwit"?
    lol.

I think you mean Charlie !.

The more I see Sree with Noirin I actually think that guy is a bit of a psycho, He is seriously stalking her and I can see it getting out of control.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ok, i really want to hit sree, this is borderline sexual assault at this stage. she needs to be helped, BB needs to intervene.

mr_disc wrote: »
    I think you mean Charlie !
    I do, or I did sorry.:o
    That backfired, whose the halfwit now.:o
    /don't know how I did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

she has a mouth she just needs to make it clear to him thats she is not interested. oh just tell him to fcuk off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Shree's following Noirin around like a lost lamb looking for it's mother .She really needs to tell him to fcuk off with the hands around her .

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

At least now she's starting to tell him, but it looks like it will fall on deaf ears.....

Wow they are going out of their way to wind up Halfwit.
    I hope it turns in his favour now.
    I was liking Cairon but I'm not sure about him at all now.
    Funny the way some contestants can have that effect on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I <3 Halfwit. Why does everyone hate him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Superman... wow.

He's harmless and is going with the flow LadyJ.
    A good housemate.

And now he (Sree) wants Big Bro. to talk with Noirin on his behalf.. Holy Sh**.

That guy is persistant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

He no more loves Noirin than I do ,it's stalking ....liittle boy lost style .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

he needs to stop touching her or im gonna smack him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

mr_disc wrote: »
    And now he (Sree) wants Big Bro. to talk with Noirin on his behalf.. Holy Sh**.

That guy is persistant.

Students union presidents generally are.

• Advertisement

LadyJ wrote: »
    Students union presidents generally are.

Stalkers/psychos generally are.

FIxed that for you :D

Advertisement