Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

BB shouldn't tell them who's up for eviction this week and just send their bags in and have everyone pack them! Friday night then just announce into the house that whoever is evicted get out!

God noooooo, If BEA is up ,her reaction over the next few days would be priceless and I'm dying to see what plan she would come up with to try an get the public to save her ,

• Registered Users Posts: 43,901 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I don't want that either!

If Bea is up (which let's face it.. she will be. She'll get nominations from everyone bar possibly Charlie.. as he did tell her in last night's highlights that he wouldn't nominate her while she was bawling. But he probably will), there's a good chance that she'll walk.

I want her to pop her head out that door and get the boos from the crowd that she deserves.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    God noooooo, If BEA is up ,her reaction over the next few days would be priceless and I'm dying to see what plan she would come up with to try an get the public to save her ,

She gets the feeling that she isn't liked, which is obviously true, I'm just afraid she'll walk out if she hears her name! Then it'll be no fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Bea's friend makes a luke warm mention of staying till the end and then says 'I know were talking about going on holidays', 'well when you come out of the house it's time TO GET UP AND GO!' That sounded like a message to me, she was desperately trying to tell Bea that she might have to leave the country, like immediately! Of coures Bea fails to wonder why!

Kris of course sent Sophie a coded message also through the cypher of uncomfortable subtext: I love (cash) and miss (my 15mins of fame) so , when you come out we shoud (do some magazine covers) together baby!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I'm just watching the HL show from last night and it is even funnier watching it a 2nd time around.
    Just heard Bea say there in the DR
    "never thought I would say it, but roll on Friday...I might be
    going home" :eek:

That's a direct qoute of what she said. How sure was her gameplan, she really thought she had the whole game sown up there the last 2 weeks or so:):):)

Did ye notice how she had feck all to say to Sophie who was laughing as much as Rodrigo and also to Charlie who was cracking joke after joke. I think she only went on to Roddy 'cos she knew he would not apologise and back down as Sophie and Charlie would've. This gave her the platform she needed to divert the viewers attention away from her terrible reaction to her "friends" message and instead she was able to start the bullsh*t that Tea will be so upseh to see the HM's laughing at her.

ps. for such an educated person, why can't she pronounce the "t" at the end of upset. If I hear her say upseh once more, I'll go nuts:mad: and I LOL when she has to say she is genuinely upseh!!!!! I suppose it is helpful of her to let the HM's know when she is not pretending to be upset,:rolleyes:

My reaction to watching Bea whilst I post each night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angry_20woman_small.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Nico22 wrote: »
    If BB do what they did they week Hira left and have 'Vote To Save' - then there's every chance Bea will stay ..

I would say David would go on a Vote To Save ..

I don't agree with that- he is a warm and genuine character (if a little simple)/ he will also have the whole of Yorkshire supporting him. David will make the final 4 imho

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Saucey-Susie

<H2 class=padding-bottom-7 style="FONT-SIZE: 1.05em; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.05em">BIG Brother bitch Bea Hamill is up for eviction this week.

The 24-year-old will face-off against hairy Marcus Akin and fashion loving David Ramsden in the public vote.
    Glamour girl Sophie Reade and events organiser Siavash Sabbaghpour had both refused to nominate in this week's nominations.
    So in a twist Big Brother secretly decided the first two housemates they touched or spoke to would count as their vote.
    Marcus has repeatedly said he wants to leave the show, but managed to survive against record eviction dodger Freddie Fisher last week.
    And the 35-year-old window fitter could be set to stay even longer as Bea has made herself unpopular with fans, thanks to her bitchy antics.
    </H2>

Glamour girl Sophie Reade and events organiser Siavash Sabbaghpour had both refused to nominate in this week's nominations.
    So in a twist Big Brother secretly decided the first two housemates they touched or spoke to would count as their vote.
    HA! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Loving all the random spoilers.

According to the channel 4 bb website, and me reading between the lines the nominations are:
    Big Brother informed Siavash that his nominations were Sophie and Bea for refusing to nominate and them being the first two he spoke to.

and
    Sophie refused to nominate and, as to be expected, Big Brother told her that her decision would have consequences. Those consequences were that her nominations this week would be Rodrigo and Bea. These were chosen because they were the first names that she mentioned on leaving the Diary Room

But are these just nominations to add to the others nominations? and not that these people are automatically up?

Cathooo wrote: »
    But are these just nominations to add to the others nominations? and not that these people are automatically up?
    No.. these just add to the nominations!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'm glad they both talked to
    Bea

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

DS:
    Marcus appeared to be annoyed by Big Brother last night.

As most of the housemates slept, Marcus returned from the Diary Room muttering to himself.
    "Downtrodden," he mumbled as he closed the door. "Underutilised. Saddened."

However, the window fitter seemed to be in a mischievous mood, as he grinned: "No graveyard shift anymore. **** you lot. ****."

He headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth, but was disturbed by a coughing cameraman.

"Not you again," he teased. "Get some ****ing Tixylix, yeah?"

Marcus then went straight to the bedroom, where he nudged a sleeping Sophie. When she failed to wake up, he got into bed and smiled as he settled down for the night.

Can someone enlighten me as to what the graveyard shift is, in relation to Marcus doing it I mean.:confused::pac:

Loved the Tixylix comment.:D

Can someone enlighten me as to what the graveyard shift is, in relation to Marcus doing it I mean.
    He was referring to Big Brother when no-one answered him.

That they weren't doing the graveyard shift (midnight onwards) anymore.

EDIT: Actually.. the article didn't mention BB not answering him.. but I assume that's what he meant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Last nights show was excellent, Bea got burned on a major scale it was hirarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭patchybaby

haven't posted for ages due to work commitments...how dare work cum in the way of BB...just thot id say Bea to go x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Can someone enlighten me as to what the graveyard shift is, in relation to Marcus doing it I mean.:confused::pac:

Loved the Tixylix comment.:D

He's always going on about how his antics are for the benefit of the show, he's just there to be entertaining, "I'm on your side BB" etc (like his explanation of why he broke the prop in the quiz that cost the house the tokens), so I think maybe he was staying up late to give people something to watch, felt BB was being ungrateful, so went to bed instead.

can only guess tho.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Who Nommed who
    Bea nominated Roddy and Daffyd
    Charlie nommed IRD & Siavash
    Daffyd nommed IRD & Siavash
    Lisa nommed Bea-tch & IRD
    IRD nommed Bea-tch & Daffyd
    Roddy nommed Bea-tch & Daffyd
    Siavash nommed Bea-tch & Sophie... although he wasn't aware of it
    & Sophie nommed Roddy & Bea-tch again unaware of it

jobucks wrote: »
    Bea nominated Roddy and Daffyd
    Charlie nommed IRD & Siavash
    Daffyd nommed IRD & Siavash
    Lisa nommed Bea-tch & IRD
    IRD nommed Bea-tch & Daffyd
    Roddy nommed Bea-tch & Daffyd
    Siavash nommed Bea-tch & Sophie... although he wasn't aware of it
    & Sophie nommed Roddy & Bea-tch again unaware of it
    IRD?

EDIT: After reading again..
    it's obviously Marcus but never heard the term "IRD" before

IRD = Irrepressable Darkhorse ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

basquille wrote: »
    IRD?

Irrespressible Dark (Horse).

I prefer IDH as an abbrev.

• Advertisement

IRD = Irrepressable Darkhorse ?
    :confused:

** whooshes over my head **

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

basquille wrote: »
    :confused:

** whooshes over my head **

I think that's what marcus calls himself on his own website

Cathooo wrote: »
    I think that's what marcus calls himself on his own website

He so crazy... http://www.irrepressible.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/page2.html

• Registered Users Posts: 54,346 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

sophie is 3rd favourite to win now @ 3/1

Siavash is 9/4 (1st)
    rod is 11/4(2nd)

may put 20 on sophie

on the 1st night i put money on charlie and rob to win,so i doing well so far

If you'd prefer to wait till tonight don't read this.... I couldn't resist and am still laughing my ass off :)
    Rodrigo and Marcus are talking in the Living Room. Marcus tells Rodrigo that he has his 'equipment ready', and pulls out a packet of tissues from his pocket, saying that it is time for his 'graveyard shift'. Rodrigo laughs, and bids Marcus a good night, adding "Good Luck".

Rodrigo returns to the Bedroom and whispers to Sophie and Siavash "Marcus is going for a w*nk!" All three then leave the Bedroom and tip-toe to the Sitting Room. They run and burst open the Toilet door, before breaking down in hysterics. A red-faced Marcus curls up in his duvet, before leaving the toilet, belt undone

They so better show that.:D

They so better show that.:D

it's great to have laughs like that to lighten the mood caused by the other battleaxe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,346 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

jobucks wrote: »
    it's great to have laughs like that to lighten the mood caused by the other battleaxe :)

What have i told ye about picking on my future wife, i wont stand for it anymore ,im putting my foot down

On her head hopefully.:pac:
    :D

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    What have i told ye about picking on my future wife, i wont stand for it anymore ,im putting my foot down

aww you must be missing her, don't worry you'll see her soon.... very soon, mwahhhhahhhhahhhahhahahha

Advertisement