Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

bea will walk, I cant see her staying

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

"do you think you are jesus christ or something, you can control our lives our destiny' hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

fintonie wrote: »
    bea will walk, I cant see her staying

i really, really, really hope youre wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Is Charlie dense? Can he not understand what Siavash is saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

David is talking tripe ffs.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

at least bea was thinking about the rest of the house mates

oh dear god theyre gonna show it!! mwah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

YAY they are gonna show it!!!:D

i really, really, really hope youre wrong!

so dO I

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

this is gonna be good!!!

• Advertisement

Lollers, best clip of the show so far.:D
    Marcus caught having a tomas the tank.

He looks like ET all wrapped up in his duvet.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

That was brilliant!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

On noes :o

Ahaahahaha!!:D Brilliant!

LOL wankity **** wankity ****,,,, priceless

jesus that was brilliant! the roars of rodrigo, and siavash on his back, kickin the legs in the air! definitely the best clip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

They showed it didn't they ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kriskross

Hard to understand the northern english, with their skanky accents!!:confused:

jesus that was brilliant! the roars of rodrigo, and siavash on his back, kickin the legs in the air! definitely the best clip!

Just looking at your sig there, the irony is delish.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

AHAHAHAHA
    Rodrigo's laughing kills me!
    And just... HAHA Marcus' face!

• Advertisement

What would Rodrigo do if he'd been having a little private time under the duvet in the bathroom and the other three burst in? Imagine, his special moment was ruined a minute before completion..............how would he react I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

"do you think you are jesus christ or something, you can control our lives our destiny' hahaha
    Yes, Sir G - but did you hear Siavash's reply? I thought it was v.funny! He said "yes, sort of"

Alice1 wrote: »
    Yes, Sir G - but did you hear Siavash's reply? I thought it was v.funny! He said "yes, sort of"
    Yeah:D....he does look a bit like Him tho':o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Gamblage.

A bit of a mess this week with feck all money on Betfair, and Powers etc not doing a market yet. It probably won't settle down until Thursday.

Bea is 1/7 to be next evictee on Betfair. This would be price of the century if you could guarantee her sitting comfortably on the couch at 10.20PM on Friday night when Davina speaks, at which stage Bea would be 1/1000 to be evicted.
    Thats the risk ya take, will she walk or not.

Because of the doubt the rest of them are fairly short prices as who knows what BB will do if Bea walks (Go ahead with IDH v David, or carry it over to next week and a new set of nominations?).
    Other prices to be next evictee.
    7/1 David.
    13/1 Marcus.
    20/1 Lisa.
    25/1 Charlie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Ann22 wrote: »
    What would Rodrigo do if he'd been having a little private time under the duvet in the bathroom and the other three burst in? Imagine, his special moment was ruined a minute before completion..............how would he react I wonder?

You have to have genitals first before you start carry on. :pac:

You have to have genitals first before you start carry on. :pac:

Now you mention it, I can just imagine him in the noddy with belows like action man had:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Originally Posted by Ann22
    Imagine he would rant and cry which he's pretty good at doing .

Gamblage.

A bit of a mess this week with feck all money on Betfair, and Powers etc not doing a market yet. It probably won't settle down until Thursday.

Bea is 1/7 to be next evictee on Betfair. This would be price of the century if you could guarantee her sitting comfortably on the couch at 10.20PM on Friday night when Davina speaks, at which stage Bea would be 1/1000 to be evicted.
    Thats the risk ya take, will she walk or not.

Because of the doubt the rest of them are fairly short prices as who knows what BB will do if Bea walks (Go ahead with IDH v David, or carry it over to next week and a new set of nominations?).
    Other prices to be next evictee.
    7/1 David.
    13/1 Marcus.
    20/1 Lisa.
    25/1 Charlie.

im surprised marcus is that price,,, I would of taught lisa would of went before him potentially making her a great price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

just watched it there now........, think that should go down as one of the best BB moments ever

classy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

fintonie wrote: »
    im surprised marcus is that price,,, I would of taught lisa would of went before him potentially making her a great price.

Its because there is a chance of Bea going and BB deciding to go ahead with Marcus v David, and Marcus is always a possibily to go mental and lose in an eviction vote. (he gets plenty of boos from the rent-a-tards outside the house on Friday nights).

Whereas for Lisa to be next out, Bea has to walk, BB has to decide to start from scratch next week, and Lisa would have be nommed etc. A little less likely.

Advertisement