Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

My god, Sree needs to take a hint! But then again I think Noirin needs to be a bit more vocal about it!

I hope Cairon goes on Friday. I dont particularly like either of the HMs up for eviction but would choose Cairon to go over Halfwit! I would have liked to see Lisa up for eviction!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ah hope halfwit dont go he is so funny,was waitin for him to say something that time in the bedroom. that sree thinks he is some sort of god.......dick head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Halfwits excentric but harmless .

His excentricity can be joyful to some ,annoying to others .

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I'm sorry, I'm sick of Sree's shtick, this innocent boy crap is horrible, he knows exactly what he's up to and balancing on a very thin line.
    Noirin needs to tell BB she feels uncomfortable with the attention, or sit Sree down and tell him he makes her uncomfortable, and she doesn't need to have a conversation to reassure him over and over again, he's 25 FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sree:
    "Too much education gives you retardness of the brain"
    WTF!!
    The guy is not on the same planet as the rest of us.

• Advertisement

Ginny wrote: »
    I'm sorry, I'm sick of Sree's shtick, this innocent boy crap is horrible, he knows exactly what he's up to and balancing on a very thin line.
    He is a very insecure little boy .How many girls has he tried that act on ? .

Guy need a fist in the gob. He hasn't a clue

Latchy wrote: »
    He is a very insecure little boy .How many girls has he tried that act on ? .

Guy need a fist in the gob. He hasn't a clue
    That's the worst of it though Latchy he actually thinks what he is doing is acceptable and tbh I don't think BB will step in unless Noirín makes it known in the DR that she cant put up with it anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

That's the worst of it though Latchy he actually thinks what he is doing is acceptable and tbh I don't think BB will step in unless Noirín makes it known in the DR that she cant put up with it anymore.

TBH, Norin is a grown woman and should be able to handle this type of thing considering in her audition video she says she gets hit on 50 times a night or whatever.

If it was a girl doing it to a guy people would be saying he should tell her where to go and stand up for himself. She should do the same.

That said, Sree is an annoying psycho but he won't learn unless she makes it clear to him that his behaviour is bullsh!t. If BB tells him, he'll just be annoying Norin about it more and following her around apologising.

Does anybody else think that this bunch of BB inmates are more imature than previous inmates contestants ?

Take Noirins situation .

Surely the others must have noticed what Shree's up to and I think a more mature person might have iintervened on her behalf .( unless somebody has and I haven't noticed )

But this lot all seem so wrapped up in there own egos to notice .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Well if one of the housemates don't step in then BB will have to. I don't see it making a difference though as the guy aint gonna back off. He is putting me off the show. God love Noirin though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Im fully convinced norins audition video waas taken out of context, and she was being a bit sarcastic.

LadyJ wrote: »
    TBH, Norin is a grown woman and should be able to handle this type of thing considering in her audition video she says she gets hit on 50 times a night or whatever.

If it was a girl doing it to a guy people would be saying he should tell her where to go and stand up for himself. She should do the same.

That said, Sree is an annoying psycho but he won't learn unless she makes it clear to him that his behaviour is bullsh!t. If BB tells him, he'll just be annoying Norin about it more and following her around apologising.

I wonder if she is worried in case the viewers like him and therefore doesn't want to come across badly.

Being in there would have you paranoid about the outside perception people would have of each HM.

Either way I cant see her putting up with it for much longer.

Noirin did say tonight , something to the effect of

'' irish girls dont give in to the sex advances of the irish male in general ,even the good looking ones dont always get a kiss but irish women can .......'' :confused:

before she was inturrupted .

Some things I see never change lol ;)

I wonder if she is worried in case the viewers like him and therefore doesn't want to come across badly.

Being in there would have you paranoid about the outside perception people would have of each HM.

Exactly what I'm thinking to SS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yikes, that Sree is downright dangerous. Nóirin really needs to tell him to back off - that is an assualt waiting to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

see how happy she was when he was on the bed talkin to lisa........bet it will be lisa that will sort him out!!!

Alice1 wrote: »
    Yikes, that Sree is downright dangerous. Nóirin really needs to tell him to back off - that is an assualt waiting to happen.

It's creepy, normally we would be laughing and wondering how it will pan out, but I don't like it at all.

And I am still vexed at no live feed.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

2nd Eviction gambolling.
    Cairon 1/15, HalfWit 14/1.
    In percentage terms the market expects Cairon to be evicted about 93% of the time, Freddie 7%

I'm unsure who I want to go.
    I like Freddie more but he is probably a one trick pony, what we've seen and heard so far is all we are going to see and hear for the next 12 weeks.

Cairon has potential to develop into an interesting character as the numbers get lower, a 'how youve grown in the house' story, a bit like Brian Belo or Glyn (Welsh lad, runner up to Pete).

Sree is scary.

Not much else to add and off on holidays for a week so toodlepoops all, enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was late watching it. BB won't step in unless it gets really bad, like the Craig and (drunk)Anthony night.. that was very disturbing viewing-ugh!. I think if Noirin tells him straight up she doesn't fancy him, he'll twist it around in his shiny little head. 'Oh no, Noirin thinks i'm a too important man for her, I must make her believe this is not true that I feel this is my beliefs that we can do lovings to each others':D He's a mad b*stard isn't he?!
    Hope Halfwit doesn't go, Cairon is a scumbag. I don't think I'd like to be left sitting with Halfwit at a party or anything but I am enjoying watching his eccentricities.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

People are going way over the top with the stalker thing, remember we're only seeing a one hour show of what endemol want to show us as well, they obviously decided to go with this story and play it up as much as possible.

I agree with LadyJ, Noirin is well able to tell him to piss off if she wants.

Also agree with AJ re Cairon and Halfwit.

2nd Eviction gambolling.
    Cairon 1/15, HalfWit 14/1.
    In percentage terms the market expects Cairon to be evicted about 93% of the time, Freddie 7%

I'm unsure who I want to go.
    I like Freddie more but he is probably a one trick pony, what we've seen and heard so far is all we are going to see and hear for the next 12 weeks.

Cairon has potential to develop into an interesting character as the numbers get lower, a 'how youve grown in the house' story, a bit like Brian Belo or Glyn (Welsh lad, runner up to Pete).

Sree is scary.

Not much else to add and off on holidays for a week so toodlepoops all, enjoy.

No no please don't put Cairon in the Glyn camp as he has more spirit than that AJ.
    I really liked him in the begining (he reminded me of Science ) but my opinion is changing and I suppose will change back again.

I am so liking Halfwit at the moment but as you say if the people who are drawing attention to him leave he could well turn out to be a one trick pony.

Well enjoy the hols and hurry back.:pac:
    Ann22 wrote: »
    I was late watching it. BB won't step in unless it gets really bad, like the Craig and (drunk)Anthony night.. that was very disturbing viewing-ugh!. I think if Noirin tells him straight up she doesn't fancy him, he'll twist it around in his shiny little head. 'Oh no, Noirin thinks i'm a too important man for her, I must make her believe this is not true that I feel this is my beliefs that we can do lovings to each others':D He's a mad b*stard isn't he?!
    Hope Halfwit doesn't go, Cairon is a scumbag. I don't think I'd like to be left sitting with Halfwit at a party or anything but I am enjoying watching his eccentricities.

Yes it is up to her and it is having an effect on her, sure you can see the difference between the girl who entered the house up for a laugh turn into someone who goes to bed to escape that mad yoke.
    And even there she is not safe from him.

• Advertisement

he needs to stop touching her though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

mdwexford wrote: »
    People are going way over the top with the stalker thing, remember we're only seeing a one hour show of what endemol want to show us as well, they obviously decided to go with this story and play it up as much as possible.

True. I don't think he's a stalker either, I just think he's smitten and trapped in a house with the girl and doesn't know what to do about it. He does seem to have a bit of a distorted view of himself though, but don't all BB housemates? It's fascinating viewing, but cringe worthy. He needs to read the body language and back off. The drawing glasses on thing has become a way for him to prove to himself that he has some connection to her rather than a way to make her feel better. She needs to be brave enough to be rude though. Not everything can be sorted out politely. It's just even more difficult if you're trapped together.

I like Noreen. I didn't like Sree at the beginning because I though he played the "I'm a philosopher" card too often, but now I'm not sure about him.
    Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Kris and Sophie :)

Sorry, yeah. They sound different but they look the same.

Agree with last couple of posts, Halfwit to stay - he'l make interesting viewing.

PS - Charlie's nominations was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

+1 Zuroph - I think she might need to be a little firmer with him - cos he is clearly not getting the message. (She thinks I am superman)

I disliked Halfwit at the beginning but he is growing on me a bit.

Cairon is only 18 and allowances should be made for his tender years. While I do think he goes OTT a bit, I also think that Sree is rude and insulting to him. Not easy to remain calm in such circumstances.

What is the betting that somebody on DS forums will raise the race thing in the eviction? You know, if Cairon is evicted it is only cos he is black and if Halfwit is evicted it is only cos they couldn't really evict the black fella.

Charlie, Kris & Co are lightweights - and so very tedious to watch.

G'wan Ann, give us more insights into the murky mind of yer man.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

zuroph wrote: »
    he needs to stop touching her though.
    Agree but she needs to tell him to stop. The longer it goes on the more touchy he will become.

thinking about this for a while, sree is on a definite gameplan, but is delivering it terribly.
    1) he decided to play up the "im an innocent boy with a heart of gold" thing, sweating and praying for help with nominations but then having no trouble delivering them in the diary room. he's also given out about language in the house, something which he must hear regularily outside it.
    2) the Noirín thing is part two of this gameplan. at the start he tried to tell ALL of the girls that he wanted to protect them etc. most of them have very much pushed him away. Noirín isnt as forward, and worried about hurting his feelings, buying into his "innocent boy" act, and now look where its gotten her! Sree knows full well that BB cant put in a good word for him, or give him advice on what to do, he thinks its making him come across as cute and nice in the diary room. he also tries to show that he's "looking out" for noirin with the glasses thing, but delivers his good will gesture terribly by taking every opportunity to touch her, even when it is wholey unneccessary.
    3) his nominations, its all against who he percieves to be the rival males. he's trying to get the house to himself and the girls, then take charge.

zuroph wrote: »
    thinking about this for a while, sree is on a definite gameplan, [...] the Noirín thing is part two of this gameplan.

Couldn't disagree more. First, I don't think it's possible to go in with a gameplan. (Every year this is said repeatedly about almost every housemate, a lot of the time by other housemates.)

Secondly, he's just besotted with the girl. It's plainly obvious. Maybe he's never been in love before, because he doesn't know what to do about it. He can't help but touch her, he's probably not even doing it consciously. She needs to say BACK OFF.

eightyfish wrote: »
    Couldn't disagree more. First, I don't think it's possible to go in with a gameplan. (Every year this is said repeatedly about almost every housemate, a lot of the time by other housemates.)

Secondly, he's just besotted with the girl. It's plainly obvious. Maybe he's never been in love before, because he doesn't know what to do about it. He can't help but touch her, he's probably not even doing it consciously. She needs to say BACK OFF.

Have you really been watching the same show as us?
    He knows full well what he is doing, anyone who watched the youtube clip of him in the nightclub can see he's no innocent.
    Oh and of course he could stop touching her, there is no realationship there so his hands should be kept to himself.

Zuroph you are bang on there I couldn't agree more.

He knows full well what he is doing, anyone who watched the youtube clip of him in the nightclub can see he no innocent.
    Oh and of course he could stop touching her, there is no realationship there so his hands should be kept to himself.

Haven't seen that clip, no. And I'm not saying he's an innocent. I'm just saying he doesn't have a gameplan, and as far as the Noreen thing goes he can't help himself. He definitely needs to stop, it's creepy, he needs to be given the cold shoulder really and learn the hard way. But I don't think it's a gameplan.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

eightyfish wrote: »
    PS - Charlie's nominations was hilarious.

Really? I thought he acted like a tw*t. He did the same thing last week when he pretended that he'd no one to nominate when we know well that he knows exactly who he wants out :rolleyes: Such an act, and what was with looking behind the chair for ages? Really can't stand Charlie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Alice1 wrote: »
    What is the betting that somebody on DS forums will raise the race thing in the eviction? You know, if Cairon is evicted it is only cos he is black and if Halfwit is evicted it is only cos they couldn't really evict the black fella.

I've already read crap like this on DS :D "If Cairon is evicted then it will be two black people in a row" :rolleyes:

BTW, new housemate going in next week....from DS...
    A new housemate will be introduced next week in an effort to boost ratings, reports have suggested.
    Producers have ten more contestants lined up to go into the house "at a moment’s notice", according to The Sun.
    It is apparently hoped that the addition will spice things up after a lukewarm start to the show, which launched with five million viewers and has since attracted only two million.
    So far three housemates have left the house, with Beinazir and Sophia evicted and Saffia walking away from the show.v

Hopefully a hot guy to stir things up a bit ;)

Advertisement