Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Lazare wrote: »
    How many languages do you speak?

Two. And I could think of at least one more word in either starting with the letter Q than that numpty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

conorhal wrote: »
    David frankly needs to shut his gob.

Siavash (while a plonker) had a valid point, Bea is exactly the same nasty piece of work that she was last week, it's simply that while she was victimizing freddy that nest of vipers backed her up, only now do they seem to see her faults, which he correctly identified as hypocracy.
    David, you loved her last week because it suited you to.

So, so true. It can even be seen here on this forum. Suddenly Lisa is great because her bile is directed at someone we don't like. She's still the same nasty bully she was before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Chinafoot wrote: »
    So, so true. It can even be seen here on this forum. Suddenly Lisa is great because her bile is directed at someone we don't like. She's still the same nasty bully she was before.

Indeed, Bea was always a raging cow. When the objects of her scorn were two thoroughly disagreeable **** like Ken and Noirin, nobody really noticed her bitching that much, it was only when she started treating pretty much everybody in the same fashion that people copped on.
    It was the same with the Noirin situation, while Sree was stalking her in the house people perceived her as a victim, it wasn't until later, when you saw the pattern repeat itself, that people said, hang on a minute here, once is unlucky, twice is careless but for such a think to happen 4 or 5 times in the house can only mean that the common denominator (Noirin) is this problem. It's the same with Bea, people argue and rub each other up the wrong way, but if you are at the heart of 80% of the crap that goes down in the house, fundemental questions about your character have to be asked.

If you think back, evidence of her behaviour pre-dates the Freddy fiasco. Though it was masked in sympathy for Siavash, warning bells were going off in my head before Noirin was evicted, she was playing her usual game back then too. The others just didn't want to see it because her manuvering two more competitors out the door suited them

The same goes for Lisa, she's not standing up to Bea, she's just doing what she has always done in there. Taken out the weakest link. She's only atacking Bea because she can smell the blood in the water. Lisa is a corpse circling vulture

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I didn't think I was, but, maybe I am the only one here who thinks Bea is LEGEND.

Big Brother is supposed to be entertainment right?, it's a gameshow of sorts. Bloody hell is she entertaining. I don't think we've ever had a housemate who gets herself into so much trouble just by opening her mouth. She has got to be the least tactful/subtle/pc person I have ever seen. She has no clue whatsover, she is a complete gob****e.

But it's the Bea show right now and with her gone friday which she surely will be what have we got left?. Nada.

Get rid of the fat queen.

Marcus to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Hang on a minute here. People are raving and praising David and Lisa because they pulled Bea up on nominating David. However, it's ok for Lisa to nominate Bea? Unless I'm mistaken, Bea, Lisa and David have been hanging around with eachother the last couple of weeks.

Double standerds all the way. Lisa was 100% right in what she said, but it doesn't mean that she can be praised for nominating Bea when she's supposed to be her friend, which is David's argument in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

andyman wrote: »
    Hang on a minute here. People are raving and praising David and Lisa because they pulled Bea up on nominating David. However, it's ok for Lisa to nominate Bea? Unless I'm mistaken, Bea, Lisa and David have been hanging around with eachother the last couple of weeks.

Double standerds all the way. Lisa was 100% right in what she said, but it doesn't mean that she can be praised for nominating Bea when she's supposed to be her friend, which is David's argument in the first place.

I agree. But so long as she's being two faced towards someone people don't like, it seems to be ok. I've often wondered about that myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

But Lisa didnt go out of her way to befriend Bea - Bea did to Lisa and David cos she had to.

Lisa has shown all week really that she didnt really trust or really like Bea, whereas Bea just lied outright to David about nominaing him.

i think thats why people are annoyed...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Leslie91 wrote: »
    I didn't think I was, but, maybe I am the only one here who thinks Bea is LEGEND.

Do you not read other peoples posts or something?:pac:
    Basically everyone here has been saying that Bea is a fantastic BB housemate. A horrible cow yes, but definitely entertaining.

Dave was a total idiot tonight - Bea was twattish over the message from home the other day but Dave was if anything even more annoying about being up for nomin eviction (Its up for Eviction you nob, not up for Nomination).

You know what, if he keeps this idiotic attitude going for tomorrow and Fridays highlights show, and if Bea keeps her brain shut, smiles a bit, has a few jokes with Marcus and Saiavash??? And if BB give a really biased edit??? Then I think there is actually a small chance that she can survive Friday.

I don't like her, but I hope she stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

there isnt a hope in hell, the public like who they like, and hate who they hate, and dont change their minds over something that happens for weeks, until its repeated again and again. rodrigo is still one of the favourites despite his stupid tantrums, and generally boring personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I don't like her, but I hope she stays.

This is why it should Vote To Save and not Vote To Evict .. best housemates always go with VTE. That's why Hira went .. no way she would have went if it was Vote To Evict that week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    there isnt a hope in hell, the public like who they like, and hate who they hate, and dont change their minds over something that happens for weeks, until its repeated again and again. rodrigo is still one of the favourites despite his stupid tantrums, and generally boring personality.

Rodrigo is annoying to some people but I just see him as another Manuel and can't help laughing at his serious but funny rants.

Bea is like an annoying wasp that you want to swat but if you do then you will have nothing left to do, so you leave it because you like to try to hit it.
    All the time knowing you can eventually end it's intrusion in your life.

Lisa has settled down and taken everything in and now has everyone sussed.

David should stop speaking.

Siavash lost the game in my eyes because he refused to nominate.

Sophie will most likely sail through to the final.

Charlie would definitely want to get back to being funny if he wants to stay, bitchy Charlie isn't cutting it imo.

And once again.

Marcus to Win.

Marcus to Win.

I think the only real danger to Marcus winning is Sophie and Charlie.

Charlie because he's been a fun housemate at times, (call me a cynic) cause his mum being ill and he spat water at Bea (major plus :)) ..

Sophie just because she seems like a all round nice person who is pretty and likes to have fun and doesn't bitch like most of the others .. (for the same reasons that Kate won BB really) .. and I think on final night all the teens watching will want to see the big reunion bewteen Chris & Sophie ..

I'd say it'll be ..
    1. Charlie
    2. Marcus
    3. Sophie
    4. Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

zuroph wrote: »
    there isnt a hope in hell

I very much agree having thought about it.
    For it to happen it would have to be Bea playing an absolute stormer for the next 36 hours, David preferably spending all his time bitching with Lisa (or even better shooting orphaned deer and strangling bunny rabbits with his bare hands at the bus stop), and a very biased edit. And then she might have a chance. No, who am i kidding, she'd still be evicted.

I looked on DS for some hopeful sign, a Save Bea campaign or something, but she is still running at 76% in the eviction poll and still seems generally hated.

Anyone else love a fry-up right now? :D

I can smell it in my imagination.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm liking Rodrigo much more now he's hanging round with Sophie, they're good influences on each other. She's not as bitchy and he's laughing all the time:D. Them two and Siavash and Marcus will prob be in the final 4.
    Over all tho' Sophie has been bitchy and two faced, Rodrigo has been a dry sh*te and a twat, since Noirin went, Marcus has been better but don't forget how he's been a total creep (with Noirin - all the horrible comments 'show us your nipples', not to forget the leering at Nikki). Siavash was disloyal to Marcus by succombing to Noirin's charms and he was silly not nominating but he's still my favourite.:)

I can smell it in my imagination.:(

NOOOoooooo! The close up on the sausages has me salavating .. :p

Nico22 wrote: »
    NOOOoooooo! The close up on the sausages has me salavating .. :p

I am so glad that smellyvision doesn't exist right now.

/I had to turn the sound down too.:mad:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Marcus has been better but don't forget how he's been a total creep (with Noirin - all the horrible comments 'show us your nipples', not to forget the leering at Nikki).

I think that's what is so unique about Marcus though .. he doesn't seem to have an edit switch at all .. I mean, he knew millions would see him leering at Nikki and .. ahem, the duvet-self-loving :pac:

I didn't know what you two were on about there, not watching Lf. They're watching 'The Punisher' here so can't see it:(. I'd better head to my bed...I'm really struggling with the lack of sleep. I have to take red bull into work with me to keep me awake.....then when I get home I have to conk out for an hour before I've the energy to make dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I very much agree having thought about it.
    For it to happen it would have to be Bea playing an absolute stormer for the next 36 hours, David preferably spending all his time bitching with Lisa (or even better shooting orphaned deer and strangling bunny rabbits with his bare hands at the bus stop), and a very biased edit. And then she might have a chance. No, who am i kidding, she'd still be evicted.

I looked on DS for some hopeful sign, a Save Bea campaign or something, but she is still running at 76% in the eviction poll and still seems generally hated.
    a rigged vote by BB, an "accidental" error on the voting lines which means they need to cancel the eviction, or her walking are the only things stopping this now.

Check this out...yuck...I didn't see this when it happened, I was probably on hols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCRSjMcL9Bg

Ann22 wrote: »
    I didn't know what you two were on about there, not watching Lf. They're watching 'The Punisher' here so can't see it:(. I'd better head to my bed...I'm really struggling with the lack of sleep. I have to take red bull into work with me to keep me awake.....then when I get home I have to conk out for an hour before I've the energy to make dinner.

They are cooking Rashers and sausages and they are sizzling on the pan.:(

/I'm hungry but have no fry in the house Ann.:pac:

/sausies are burnt though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Just tuned into the forum and the live feed this second. haven't watched the live feed yet this series.

But seriously, Bea is a cow.

Deleting my own posts now I'm so distracted ..

Yeah, sausages burnt to a cinder ..

Feels like we are watching The Punisher too Ann .. :pac:

eightyfish wrote: »
    But seriously, Bea is a cow.

Speak of the devil .. :)

I'm grand. Just had a bag of thick crispy chips drowned in salt and vinegar...now I'm really away to bed. Nite all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Nico22 wrote: »
    Speak of the devil .. :)

"Bea needs the beard trimmers"
    Didn't want to have to think about the bit*h bush.

Oh, here we go .. Shilpa wants her bacon :)

• Advertisement

What's re sexual frustration, because apparently Bea is about to explode from it?

Could we send some in?

Advertisement