Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

What's re sexual frustration, because apparently Bea is about to explode from it?

I'd watch that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Can't imagine her having sex .. she would be SOOOOO judgemental. You'd french kiss her and she'd go nuts!

"I can't believe you put something you had in YOUR mouth & STUCK it in mine!!, I'm SO offended! right now, I REALLY am!"

Missed tonights BB show & it's finally up online so off to catch up ..

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Bea to Marcus: " Do you think Freddie was in love with me Marcus?"

Marcus: "NO".:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Bea to Marcus: " Do you think Freddie was in love with me Marcus?"

Marcus: "NO".:D

*LOL*
    Missed that.
    Fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

What's re sexual frustration, because apparently Bea is about to explode from it?

Could we send some in?

I've contacted London Zoo, it would appear that they are willing to loan big brother a slightly diseased, completely deranged gorilla for the job. Oh wait, they've already put Marcus in the house, he's sniffed her but he's clearly not interested after Noirn went all Anne Darrow on him....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Once Bea goes there'll be nothing to watch. Think back over the past few episodes. Apart from the class BB Marcus 'graveyard shift' moment which lasted all of three minutes, everything has centered around Bea. Once she's gone, it'll be terribly boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Lemlin wrote: »
    Once Bea goes there'll be nothing to watch. Think back over the past few episodes. Apart from the class BB Marcus 'graveyard shift' moment which lasted all of three minutes, everything has centered around Bea. Once she's gone, it'll be terribly boring.

I do think she is very entertaining even though I wouldnt like to meet in real life. Maybe if she goes Friday they might all start fighting with each other again instead of all forcusing on Bea, be interesting to see the dunamics change when/if she leaves Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Birdie086 wrote: »
    I do think she is very entertaining even though I wouldnt like to meet in real life. Maybe if she goes Friday they might all start fighting with each other again instead of all forcusing on Bea, be interesting to see the dunamics change when/if she leaves Friday.

Yeah that will happen. They all have a common enemy in there at the minute, but once she goes, they will go back to realising they don't all like each other very much. Personally, I'm looking forward to Bea going. It's been the "Bea Show" all week and we're missing out on other stuff that's going on.

I just want Siavash to get more airtime...where's he gone?? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Lemlin wrote: »
    Once Bea goes there'll be nothing to watch. Think back over the past few episodes. Apart from the class BB Marcus's graveyard shift moment which lasted all of three minutes, everything has centered around Bea. Once she's gone, it'll be terribly boring.

Thats very unfair , It probably never happen before .......... :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Nico22 wrote: »
    Anyone else love a fry-up right now? :D

God I thought it looked disgusting. How much oil did they use? Dripping in fat

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Despite bieng amazingly annonying and the architect of her own downfall, I'm not relishing Bea's departure on Friday. No one deserves the kind of reception she will get. I hope Davina is not too harsh on her either. Firm but fair is the way to go I believe.

Personally speaking I'd much rather see Rodrigo, Siavash or Charlie leaving. They'll probably all end up in the final :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

So is this :)

On oddschecker (http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/...-11/win-market) you can see that one of the bookies has already posted odds for BB11.

Their runners are (shortest odds first):

Pete Bennett

Craig Phillips

Nadia Almada

Anthony Hutton

BB10 winner

Kate Lawler

Brian Belo

Brian Dowling

Cameron Stout

Rachel Rice

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

jobucks wrote: »
    one of the bookies has already posted odds for BB11.

Its Boylesports though - I'd say they are just taking the piss and its unlikely that they'd have any inside information etc.

If it does happen I'd be surprised if a few of the winners bothered to turn up again.
    e.g., Brian Dowling (making a few quid at the moment, highish profile, why put yourself through 3 months of prison again).

And the male to female ratio wouldn't be great, 6-3 at the moment.
    Not to mention only 1 black contestant and no black female.

If they do it (and I hope they do) I expect around 18-20 contestants in total.

And can I be first to say....

REX TO WIN.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

REX TO WIN.

Could you imagine him and Marcus in the same house I'd say they'd get on great, both have very dry sense of humour and say it like it is.... It'd be Grrrrrreeeeeeaatttttttt

greendom wrote: »

Personally speaking I'd much rather see Rodrigo, Siavash or Charlie leaving. They'll probably all end up in the final :(

Last time I'll say this as I must be boring people by now but it should be Vote To Save all the time every time.

I don't understand why they switched it the week Hira left.

It'll change coming up to the final week again when you vote for the winner. It's a waste of good housemates Voting to Evict ..

Vote to Save
    and the most entertaining housemates would never go ..

Just think if they kept Vote to Evict right till the end .. Hira would win.

It's like having a vote in England tomorrow to see who's the best football team .. Man Utd would win every time.

Now have a vote for which team should be thrown out of the league .. I'd put any amount that Man Utd would be the team voted to go also ..

'Vote to Save' all the way ..

Funny :D

Cereal offenders

159581e96c7f19a2228b7bc227f7d278_extra.jpg

The shopping list. A luxury budget. Eight hungry housemates. You'd think that would make for a gleeful combination, with all those empty bellies getting the chance to get filled. But, it seems, some of the housemates don't do their best work on an empty stomach. Huddled around the table, Marcus grappled with the price list as housemates shouted out what they needed, while Charlie attempted to keep tally on the chalkboard.

Getting a little impatient with the situation, Marcus sought to keep order. But Rodrigo clearly was feeling a little more fractious than most.

"I said I'd put it at the end," said Marcus as Rodrigo asked about some cereal.

"No, you said no," said Rodrigo.

"Shut up," said Marcus, not realising that those two little words were the verbal red flag to Rodrigo's inner raging bull.

"Don't you tell me to shut up!" spat Rodrigo, offended.

"I'm doing this and you're not," snapped Marcus.

"Don't tell me to shut up!" repeated Rodrigo.

"Well I just did so do it," came Marcus' diplomatic response.

"Idiot!" fumed Rodrigo. "Who do you think you are? Don't ever tell me to shut up. Ever. I'm being serious. Don't ever!"

Lisa tried to continue with the list and a smiling Siavash tried to calm things down with a "C'mon guys..." But it was no use. Rodrigo was off.

"Who are you to tell me to shut up?" he repeated over again, before concluding with a "Shut your face!"

Everything calmed down as Lisa and Siavsh giggled, but this only wound up Rodrigo more, who let fly once more.

"All of yous be quiet. I'm trying to do this," implored Charlie, looking puzzled over the chalkboard.

Then Rodrigo kicked off again while explaining to Lisa that Marcus had told him he couldn't have a certain cereal.

"Who is he to tell me? He's not my dad? He's not owner of the House?!" raged Rodrigo again, but occasionally holding back a smile as he looked up at Siavash and Lisa giggling.

"Please. I need to write things down," asked Charlie, looking like he was about to cry.

"You already said once now everyone is quiet," snapped Rodrigo.

"Oh come on Rod, I'm trying to do the maths," said Marcus.

Once again the scene calmed, with Rodrigo eventually marching off to the Bedroom, and Marcus once again assuming control of who gets what. Both as bad as each other? very probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Should make for some funny viewing tomorrow night hopefully!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/8f153f978119f83389d437bec7ecdd6f/play.c4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/8f153f978119f83389d437bec7ecdd6f/play.c4

I dont understand Alex was not in the house with her so this can not be true.

• Advertisement

WTF???! :confused:
    Why give them magazines??? IT totally defeats the purpose of them having no idea of what's going on in the outside world! This is really stupid and will give them ideas of how they're all perceived on the outside world?? I presume this weed's nominations were the last? Because any future nominations will be unfair if HMs read negative headlines about other HMs. It'll be interesting to see what they read, but I don't like it!!

fintonie wrote: »
    I dont understand Alex was not in the house with her so this can not be true.

Huh?? Who's Alex???

WTF???! :confused:
    Why give them magazines??? IT totally defeats the purpose of them having no idea of what's going on in the outside world! This is really stupid and will give them ideas of how they're all perceived on the outside world?? I presume this weed's nominations were the last? Because any future nominations will be unfair if HMs read negative headlines about other HMs. It'll be interesting to see what they read, but I don't like it!!

It's part of a new task! I think it defeats the purpose of Big Brother aswell but I dont think they were given any that might influence nominations! I dont think so anyway, could be totally wrong!

It's part of a new task! I think it defeats the purpose of Big Brother aswell but I dont think they were given any that might influence nominations! I dont think so anyway, could be totally wrong!

ur right the mags are made up by BB

Where did you read that? I think they're real, it would say on the BB website otherwise.

No I dont think that's it! The task is for the HMs to write a BB magazine!

No I dont think that's it! The task is for the HMs to write a BB magazine!

well then if this is so tis all a joke,,,, seen as the HMs know the crack now,,,, surely there is no way BB did it to give bea a heads up to get the fcuk out.

shuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssssssh its about to start

holly schmollies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Major character assassination there on Siavash by Marcus, and he is bang on in what he's said.

Advertisement