Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Major character assignation there on Siavash by Marcus, and he is bang on in what he's said.

Absolutely, and the sooner the rest of the house cops on the better

God Charlie is annoying - the house will be a better place without him

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Here we go, ChickenGate.:D

So Bea knew how many were gone before she even asked.
    Typical, start off an argument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 klasskrista

oh god i really dont like bea......davids face is really creepy when he's smiling like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Number 4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

num4

He hasn't a hope, this is David in there.

The last mummy gave it away if it had of been anyone else in there apart from David.

I think even Sophie would have copped the last mummy's line.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Marcus hasn't had a good word to say about Siavash since Noiringate. He escaped repercussions from not nominating by apologising to the housemates...I dunno where else he's caused trouble and escaped:confused:

Minge bag - what a lovely name for your mum Marcus!

35notout wrote: »

Well there's history there. His mum put him into care apparently and his grandmother brought him up

• Advertisement

35notout wrote: »

I know, not funny really. Maybe she battered him when he was small:(. I'd be in tears if I thought my mother was nearby and I hadn't seen her in ages.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Marcus hasn't had a good word to say about Siavash since Noiringate. He escaped repercussions from not nominating by apologising to the housemates...I dunno where else he's caused trouble and escaped:confused:

True, but he went ahead and refused to nominate again knowing full well the rest of the HMs would be punished.

And again went around them all apologising.

So in other words it's ok to get people up who might not otherwise be and an apology should set it right.

That was Marcus's take on Siavash.:pac:

EDIT:
    Didn't he also cause an argument over missing beer or cider blaming Tom and then apologised when he was proven wrong, yet he was SURE at the time.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

See, to me it sounded like "Get the bitch out".

greendom wrote: »
    Well there's history there. His mum put him into care apparently and his grandmother brought him up

Oh, I see....fair nuff so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Did he really say David?
    Auhh the look on his face, Bea should have said she couldnt make it out.

See, to me it sounded like "Get the bitch out".

And isn't it funny that the "Bitch" heard it as David.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,901 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yes Bea.... he heard "kicked out"

Do you have to ask him 43 times!? :rolleyes:

Bea knows fine well that was aimed at her, which is why she immediately deflected it on David.

sounded more like "get Bea the bitch out" to me!

True, but he went ahead and refused to nominate again knowing full well the rest of the HMs would be punished.

And again went around them all apologising.

So in other words it's ok to get people up who might not otherwise be and an apology should set it right.

That was Marcus's take on Siavash.:pac:

EDIT:
    Didn't he also cause an argument over missing beer or cider blaming Tom and then apologised when he was proven wrong, yet he was SURE at the time.:pac:

He's not the only one caused arguments in the house. He hasn't caused that many rows tbh...I like the fact that he apologises.

Why did Bea say they said David's name? Whenever someone hears a name, they never say it. This is really going to annoy him..what a cow!

Watch how she's disappointed it hasn't upset him. Like she said it in the hopes it would upset him only he wasn't in the slightest bit bothered. Then tried to make out he said it would bother him...like "you should be upset about it because I said it to upset you and it's annoying now that you're not!"

• Advertisement

thats all good now,,, bea wont walk,,, thinking david is the 1 the public want to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I think David's bovvered :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

haha david totally worked her out there she was totally trying to make him upset!!!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Why did Bea say they said David's name? Whenever someone hears a name, they never say it. This is really going to annoy him..what a cow!

You just answered that yourself Ann.
    She knew damn well it was her.:pac:

Fair play to david though for telling her it won't work.

Miap wrote: »
    haha david totally worked her out there she was totally trying to make him upset!!!

Yup.

I swear, she goes out of her way so much to amuse herself by making a situation where she can go to everyone else and bitch about someone else...she's really not used to having it thrown back at her at all is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Haha how can David say it hasnt bothered him, hes freaking out, lol, fool.

if someone stamped on my heart id say id kick the bucket,,,, get it right david its not drop it,m,,,,, its drop bea

• Registered Users Posts: 11,402 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

He's just making a tit of himself now. 'Stamped all over my heart' cause she nominated him :rolleyes:

Bea is just playing him to get him all wound up...he hasn't the brain to cop on. She should leave him in peace for tit's sake.

• Advertisement

we need to hear a replay.......

Advertisement