Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

He is playing BB the way BB play the HMs.
    But he is the Game.:pac:

so he's a proper **** then

loving those specs on bea

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Headshot wrote: »
    so he's a proper **** then
    Well if you could explain ****, I might be able to answer you properly?:pac:

Well if you could explain ****, I might be able to answer you properly?:pac:

triple H

do i need to say anymore ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

he's also doing it just to take the piss. His latest diary rooms have been some of his best, like tonights episode where he's simultaneously explaining his sense of humour while putting on a perfect display of it. He knows exactly whats going on in the house all the time, speaks his mind, has rarely been on the wrong side of an argument, and can climb a wall like a ninja.

• Advertisement

triple H

do i need to say anymore ...

I did mean HHH but I didn't get your ****.:pac:

I would have put, ***.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

But thats what i don't get, he gives BB abuse for no apparent reason, he has a problem with authority big time, he's like a petulant child if you ask me, i think the chap has some major issues.

'Major Issues' in the house maybe .. but that does not mean he's like that in the 'outside world'.

Granted, 95% of housemates come in, put on an act of 'look how wonderful/cool/attentive/caring I am' and then slowing but surely they reveal themselves to be the people that they are in the OW.

Now with Marcus he has gone in there to play the game. I know it's a cliche and all and most people don't have what it takes to play an intelectual game at this level -- but Marcus does -- he gets it.

He has tried to bestow a few nuggets of wisdom to fellow HMs - but none have really listened. Those that have had the intelligence to listen haven't really needed to as they too get that it's a tv show.

Marcus knows what he's doing. He is doing what Germaine Greer tried to do (and failed miserably at) and that is to beat Big Brother at it's own game.

As the man himself has said to fellow HMs -- "keep it in your BB brain" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Another thing thats annoying me bout the show now is how comfortable Marcus the scumbag is getting, everyone that was calling him everything under the sun a few weeks ago are now calling him a legend, people have short memories when it comes to this show.

That's annoying me too:mad:..he was absolutely horrible, crude and creepy for most of the show...legend my a*se!

Ann22 wrote: »
    That's annoying me too:mad:..he was absolutely horrible, crude and creepy for most of the show...legend my a*se!

Being "creepy" to who?

If you refering to him looking at Nikki the way he did - then I say nonsense. That is exactly why he is a legend.

Most people would not have made it so obvious. They would have hid there behavior - not Marcus, he doesn't give a toss. He fancied her and didn't try to hide it - why should he?

Where the girls not all over Tom's 'guns' - feeling them etc etc? How is it okay for the girls to be ogling Tom when he came in but Marcus was a creep for doing the same to Nikki & Norrin?

what.. the bitch is going to betray me

WAKE UP HEADSHOT!!

Bea is in the bath! Walking around half nekid with suds dripping off her .. :D

• Advertisement

Nico22 wrote: »
    Being "creepy" to who?

If you refering to him looking at Nikki the way he did - then I say nonsense. That is exactly why he is a legend.

Are you watching the same BB as me?

Who is Nikki????:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Don't know if I'd be tuning in to see that anyway :)

Are you watching the same BB as me? Who is Nikki????

SS you need some sleep mate .. how long is it since you've caught 40 winks? I'm worried mate .. get your head down .. I'll watch the live feed and I promise I'll PM ya if Marcus so much as slaps Bea :D

Oh please, no more nikki.

She drove me up the wall after a while.

Marcus22.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I hated Marcus for most of the series but want him to win now. None of the rest of them deserve it.

Charlie has become an annoyance and is probably just as two faced as Bea.
    Sophie just doesn't do enough to win and won't be remembered. She's another ditzy blonde.
    Siaviash is the worst of the lot. How he is so loved is beyond me. Marcus hit the nail on the head last night. Siavash is the biggest game player in there. He regularly manipulates situations to suit him eg. accusing Tom of taking the beer.

Also, the respect Marcus commands from alot of them is unreal. Yesterday evening none of them even said a word when he went off on one about the nuggets. I would of turned round and said "f*** off, you should eat toast for the week because you were the one who lost us a week's luxury food".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Wouldn't it be great if Marcus was

wait for it

the ACTOR,:eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Don't know if I need to put this in spoilers or not, but I'd say it will be in tonights HL show so best to:
    Sophie has revealed that she no longer wants to go out with former housemate Kris.Yesterday, the group was given a selection of gossip magazines to help them create their own publication. In one story, which speculated that Sophie may be pregnant, Kris had replied, "A gentleman never tells", when asked if they'd had sex in the house.
    The 20-year-old made fun of the pregnancy rumours by putting a cushion up her dress, but argued that Kris should have denied the claims that they had sex.
    "I'll speak to him, but my feelings will not change," she announced. "When I leave this house, I'm going to be single. I'm not going out with Kris, 110% not. My feelings were genuine, but I've got a feeling his feelings weren't genuine."The model spent all night fretting about the article and complained that Kris had signed with an agent that she had warned him about following a bad experience.
    She added that she didn't want to be hurt and insisted that she would not sell her story with him.
    "If you see one story with me and him you can punch me in the face," she promised. "If he's there when I get out I'll say, 'You've got some pissing cheek, you ****ing grease monkey'. It really pisses me off."

Good on her, hope she sticks to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

What's re sexual frustration, because apparently Bea is about to explode from it?
    eightyfish wrote: »
    I'd watch that.

Not to to self: Never post after a few glasses of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Tonight's eviction is gonna bea the best ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Yep and McCall better give her whats for and not be tip toeing around her like the eviction of the other horsey faced mullet Grace from BB7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

n1 eighty I'M always writhing those notes but seem to lose them after a few glasses of wine :D

• Advertisement

fintonie wrote: »
    n1 eighty I'M always writhing those notes but seem to lose them after a few glasses of wine :D

I think we'll all be having a few glasses tonight..... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

lubie76 wrote: »
    Yep and McCall better give her whats for and not be tip toeing around her like the eviction of the other horsey faced mullet Grace from BB7

Yes let's destroy the woman - after all who does she think she is coming onto a reality tv show and creating more debate than any person in there. Destroy her, - feed her to the dogs, kill kill kill :rolleyes:

Charlie reads an article from BB8's ex-Housemates Bex that suggests he is 'fake'. He calls her a 'stupid fat bitch'.

Lol:D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just practising..

jobucks wrote: »
    Charlie reads an article from BB8's ex-Housemates Bex that suggests he is 'fake'. He calls her a 'stupid fat bitch'.

Lol:D
    was she not BB9?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

greendom wrote: »
    Yes let's destroy the woman - after all who does she think she is coming onto a reality tv show and creating more debate than any person in there. Destroy her, - feed her to the dogs, kill kill kill :rolleyes:

no way hosay the poor dogs might get sickly.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

jobucks wrote: »
    Don't know if I need to put this in spoilers or not, but I'd say it will be in tonights HL show so best to:
    Good on her, hope she sticks to it!

Excellent. Hope she sticks too, and that it wasnt just that she was after a few drinks when she said it.... which is unfortunately very likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

I see Noirin and Isaac have split up, didn't see that one coming :rolleyes: As much as I don't like Noirin it was obvious she was mad about him and he didn't give a monkeys about her.

Back to tonight, bye Beatch! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Corb wrote: »
    I see Noirin and Isaac have split up, didn't see that one coming :rolleyes: As much as I don't like Noirin it was obvious she was mad about him and he didn't give a monkeys about her.

Back to tonight, bye Beatch! :D

I reckon it's because she cant stop thinking about Sree.

• Advertisement

I reckon it's because she cant stop thinking about Sree.

is he still alive ?

Advertisement