Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

and what was with looking behind the chair for ages?

That's what I mean. Pretending to get distracted, then climbing on the back of the chair and looking behind, seemingly lost. Then big brother's voice comes on and says "please stop playing with the fixtures and fittings" and scares the crap out of him. Funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Really? I thought he acted like a tw*t. He did the same thing last week when he pretended that he'd no one to nominate when we know well that he knows exactly who he wants out :rolleyes: Such an act, and what was with looking behind the chair for ages? Really can't stand Charlie
    +1, it was a load of rubbish, basically trying to act up for the camera when he knew he was guaranteed camera time. "you gave me a fright" no they ****in didnt, stop acting and be yourself. muppet.

edit: i think we have a different definition of "funny". Charlie was faking his fright. rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

eightyfish wrote: »
    That's what I mean. Pretending to get distracted, then climbing on the back of the chair and looking behind, seemingly lost. Then big brother's voice comes on and says "please stop playing with the fixtures and fittings" and scares the crap out of him. Funny.

Contrived, not funny! :D

zuroph wrote: »
    edit: i think we have a different definition of "funny".

Maybe :)

What do you think was the funniest thing in all of BB?

First thought - I'd probably say it was when Big Brother went on holiday to Margate. The phone-operated-BB thing with Glyn and Pete was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

eightyfish wrote: »
    What do you think was the funniest thing in all of BB?

Probably something that came out of Rex's mouth last year. One that springs to mind is "I once applied to be God but the interview went bad when I naively used his son as a reference on my CV"

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I lolled at Kris in the DR when he was nominating.
    " I can't swear because I promised my Granma I wouldn't swear "

When asked for his second Nomination he said " Fcukwit " I nominate Fcukwit"
    BB " Do you mean Halfwit"?
    lol.

I canny believe it, you got something wrong something wrong with the matrix :eek: :p
    joes girls wrote: »
    she has a mouth she just needs to make it clear to him thats she is not interested. oh just tell him to fcuk off!

Who is that in the pic in your sig? Im trying to figure it out but cant.
    Really? I thought he acted like a tw*t. He did the same thing last week when he pretended that he'd no one to nominate when we know well that he knows exactly who he wants out :rolleyes: Such an act, and what was with looking behind the chair for ages? Really can't stand Charlie

Exactly, i was watching thinking you absolute gob****e, he knows exactly what he is up to, "i cant curse, two seconds later fcukwit" give me a break.

Im starting to warm to Halfwit somewhat, he is rolling with the puches in there and i am liking it. Regards nominations not too sure on who i would like to see leave.

My view on the Noirin/Sree situation, he is a little creepy for definate but can you honestly say girls that you would find it that easy to tell him to sling his hook? While all well and good on the outside it is easy to avoid persons text messages/phone calls/facebook messgaes whatever it maybe but to actually tell that person face to face is gonna be difficult but in there there is no escape for her she cant really avoid the fella much.

he decided to play up the "im an innocent boy with a heart of gold" thing, sweating and praying for help with nominations but then having no trouble delivering them in the diary room.

This I agree with. I think he likes to portray himself as a philosopher, somehow enriching that with "Indian spiritualism".
    ok, without being racist, is this a cultural thing with indian men? Im only asking cos my gf was similarily "adored" by an indian man who worked in the same shopping mall as her. she repeatedly told him to leave her alone, and even got mall security involved, yet he still turned up trying to propose on a few seperate occasions. he even tracked down her mother and asked for her permission to marry her. :eek: I've heard other similar stories too.

Sorry for dismissing this with just a "No" earlier. That he tracked her mother is particuluarly creepy.

One of my best mates of the last ten years is Indian, and I've met dozens of his friends hundreds of times, as well as his family both here and in India. This is definitely not an Indian trait. Shree speaks with definite Indian idiosyncracies, but his obsessive nature is his own. I still think he's just besotted and locked in a house with the girl, rather than him being malicious or it being a gameplan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Tyler, I know she can't avoid him (short of leaving), however, she could ask him to stop touching her and she hasn't so far (unless it was edited out). She had dropped hints - specially with body language etc, however either Sree doesn't understand or is choosing to ignore. The vast majority of intelligent men would have got the message and backed off.

Totally seperate question. I understand that Sree is Hindu - does anyone know whether one of the teachings / customs of Hinduism is respect for one's elders? Sree has made reference to it a few times and he seems to speak more respectfully to the older housemates. Just wondering...

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭wicklowgal

Will Noirin ever just tell Sree that she is not interested in him and never will be?! She just keeps saying 'Your my friend Sree!' The poor guy probably thinks they're a possibility after they leave the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Alice1 wrote: »
    Tyler, I know she can't avoid him (short of leaving), however, she could ask him to stop touching her and she hasn't so far (unless it was edited out). She had dropped hints - specially with body language etc, however either Sree doesn't understand or is choosing to ignore. The vast majority of intelligent men would have got the message and backed off.

Totally seperate question. I understand that Sree is Hindu - does anyone know whether one of the teachings / customs of Hinduism is respect for one's elders? Sree has made reference to it a few times and he seems to speak more respectfully to the older housemates. Just wondering...
    I don't know about that but he definitely isn't like your average creepy fcuker, the way he turned his back to her in silence as she was undressing, he should have just left the room as they were the only two there, especially after he'd declared his feelings...the exaggerated discretion was strangely unnerving....and the way he gets annoyed when the other lads slag him about her and mention vaginas and the like. He has created an image of her in his mind which is scary. He can't seem to absorb that she doesn't want him. Sounds like a stalker in the making if you ask me... Check this out-

Individuals characterised as stalkers may have a mistaken belief that the other person loves them (erotomania), or have a desire to help the other person.[3] Stalking consists of a series of actions which in themselves can be legal, such as calling on the phone, sending gifts, or sending emails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

to be fair, noirín shouldnt have to tell a man shes known about 2 weeks that its not ok for him to be touching her all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Alice1 wrote: »

True.
    to be fair, noirín shouldnt have to tell a man shes known about 2 weeks that its not ok for him to be touching her all the time

True.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Sree is a bit creepy alright, but the raw rasher sandwich situation was hilarious.

here's a video i saw this morning of him at his university, i'm surprised he didnt get a smack!

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/10985/Sree-Dasari/Eww...-This-Sree-video-is-SO-creepy!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sree is a bit creepy alright, but the raw rasher sandwich situation was hilarious.

here's a video i saw this morning of him at his university, i'm surprised he didnt get a smack!

http://www.heatworld.com/Article/10985/Sree-Dasari/Eww...-This-Sree-video-is-SO-creepy!
    Thanks silvervixen, but it was posted up already by Ginny.:pac:
    I couldn't watch it all the way through the first time I was cringing so much.
    I hope he is up next I really do.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

oops, sorry bout that!

anyway despite his silliness in the diary room, i still like Charlie. Rodrigo and Saivash seem to be the "good guys" sticking up for underdogs, and most of the rest of them are vain and self-absorbed. however i think they are a good bunch for us viewers to be watching. can't wait for the next task, not gonna spoil it but it should be hilarious!

Ah no bother, it's too long a thread to expect someone to read it right through.:D
    *Charlie
    He did make me laugh in the DR re the swearing but other than that I can take him or leave him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ok.....she so needs to eat something......why would she do that?????

Can we have subtitles for Charlie please.:pac:
    I can't understand half of what he is saying.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

ok.....she so needs to eat something......why would she do that?????
    It was horrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

marus is out for sree's blood ...this task is going to be funny. and charlie can bend his legs lol, slow down when talkin..poor halfwit the face when his name was called.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

That Shree needs to undestand that ' in your face ' is not the best attitude to have towards the other inmates in the house .:rolleyes:

marus is out for sree's blood ...this task is going to be funny. and charlie can bend his legs lol, slow down when talkin..poor halfwit the face when his name was called.....

But you can see Marcus's point, just because Sree is saying he knows the routine and therefore stopped practicing they could still fail because Sree stopped.

It is obvious he doesn't like Sree but his point was valid.

@ Latchy, don't get me started.:pac:

That's the whole idea SS , wind them up till ya cant wind them up no more ;)

Shree was totally on the defensive regardless of Marcus valid point .Nothing sinks in

Halfwit singing ....Jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

Latchy wrote: »
    Halfwits excentric but harmless .

You are so right here .... he acts like an 80 year old senile old man :D

mr_disc wrote: »
    You are so right here .... he acts like an 80 year old senile old man :D
    Spot on mr _disc .He would have fitted well into the 60s hippe culture ,just 20 years short of 80 years old senile man :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭mr_disc

He will be voted out I reckon.

Hear Cairon to Sree ...When telling him he (Sree) will end up with a blind or deaf woman. He then told him that he isn't intelligent like halfwit and to go to bed :P

mr_disc wrote: »
    He will be voted out I reckon.

Hear Cairon to Sree ...When telling him he (Sree) will end up with a blind or deaf woman. He then told him that he isn't intelligent like halfwit and to go to bed :P
    Thing is he is so unintelligent ( and iggnorent ) that it wont sink in .See him slide up again to the girls on the bed .

Latchy wrote: »
    Thing is he is so unintelligent ( and iggnorent ) that it wont sink in .See him slide up again to the girls on the bed .

Do you not think he is deliberately not taking any heed of things that are being said.:pac:

Do you not think he is deliberately not taking any heed of things that are being said.:pac:
    Yes I suppose so but I still think he lacks something .

Like everybody else , he's playing the game to .

Like that smirking smug grin of his ........bet he's a predetor in real life to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

It was horrible!

Who are we talking about - is it Angel?

Advertisement