Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I thought Bea came across really well both on BB and his little brother. Hope she's not too scarred by this when its all over

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Cheers for the info on the finale night Captain Morgan:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Fair play to Ulrika telling her that she was duplicitous.......

Well, she'd know all about being duplicitous ..

• Advertisement

Bump .. sharpshooter .. was your user id hacked lasted night :pac:
    Are you watching the same BB as me? Who is Nikki????
    Oh please, no more nikki.
    She drove me up the wall after a while.

Marcus22.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Nico22 wrote: »
    Well, she'd know all about being duplicitous ..

Explain...

Explain...

Well, for years in her newspaper column she slated failing celebrities like Les Dennis for entering Celebrity Big Brother impling time and again how sad and desperate it was and then she went and became and HM herself ..

When in the house she was a sly and two faced .. she tired to hide it and I was SHOCKED when she won.

That night on BBBM she got booed by the crowd .. the only winner of BB I have ever seen getting boo'd .. how she won I'll never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Well, for years in her newspaper column she slated failing celebrities like Les Dennis for entering Celebrity Big Brother impling time and again how sad and desperate it was and then she went and became and HM herself ..

When in the house she was a sly and two faced .. she tired to hide it and I was SHOCKED when she won.

That night on BBBM she got booed by the crowd .. the only winner of BB I have ever seen getting boo'd .. how she won I'll never know.

I liked her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Bump .. sharpshooter .. was your user id hacked lasted night :pac:
    I thought you were talking in the here and now hence the :confused:.

I fecken hate "Who is She, Who is She"
    I liked her for ^^^^^ but it wore off pretty quick.:pac:

Siavash or Sophie would not have kept my interest in BB this year at all.

Marcus however has been an ace HM all the way through.

Marcus to Win BB. imo.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Siavash or Sophie would not have kept my interest in BB this year at all.

Marcus however has been an ace HM all the way through.

Marcus to Win BB. imo.:pac:

feck off with marcus to win would ya

Headshot wrote: »

Here's my predictions now .. (they change like the wind :))
    1. Sophie
      Cause She's Gas, Hot and doesn't bitch ..
    2. Charlie
      Cause On Final Night People Will Be Thinking About His Mam
    3. Siavash
      Cause He's Being Cool and Doen't Bitch
    4. Marcus
      Cause Without Him BB Wold Have Been Boring
    5. Lisa
      Cause She Plays A Good Game - Just Not Good Enough
    6. Tony
      Cause Tony Is Himself - Great HM - In My Head :)

Here's my predictions now .. (they change like the wind :))
    1. Sophie
      Cause She's Gas, Hot and doesn't bitch ..
    2. Charlie
      Cause On Final Night People Will Be Thinking About His Mam
    3. Siavash
      Cause He's Being Cool and Doen't Bitch
    4. Marcus
      Cause Without Him BB Wold Have Been Boring
    5. Lisa
      Cause She Plays A Good Game - Just Not Good Enough
    6. Tony
      Cause Tony Is Himself - Great HM - In My Head :)

Ah feck.
    Whose Tony??:(

Anyhow Marcus will win.:p

Headshot wrote: »

NO.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,342 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

sorry to disappoint but Rod all the way

greendom wrote: »
    I liked her

You weren't alone .. she is a master manipulator and she has worked in the media since she was a teenager. She knew exactly how to come accross on screen ..

Terry was the only HM in there who could see that Ulrika was conceited and sneaky ..

Did you see her on BBBM after the show? Totally different woman then as she could be herself for the first time in two weeks.

The problem with that little madam is when she was young she should have got her arse slapped.

She's a spoilt little bitch and if people feel sorry for she'll never learn. That's the reason that she is the way she is cause people have felt sorry and wrapped her up in cotten wool.

This is just a game show .. but people with personalities like her destroy lives - I'm not kidding. Bitching and manipulating like that in the real world causes nothing but heartbreak and causes divides & rifts in families that never ever heal.

The problem with that little madam is when she was young she should have got her arse slapped.

She's a spoilt little bitch and if people feel sorry for she'll never learn. That's the reason that she is the way she is cause people have felt sorry and wrapped her up in cotten wool.

This is just a game show .. but people with personalities like her destroy lives - I'm not kidding. Bitching and manipulating like that in the real world causes nothing but heart break and puts divides in families and causes rifts that never heal.

I so wish they had done what I said earlier.

Leave her in and get rid in a midweek eviction when she wasn't expecting it.

No warning, no make up, and no nice clothes.:mad:

Just out the door like they did with Stuart in 2004.

( for the record, he so did not deserve it.)

• Advertisement

I want Marcus to win too but he won't :(

People like him never win BB cause the type of people that would like Marcus are just not the type that vote.

It's a two horse race - Sophie & Charlie.

Just picture the final night and who will they want to give the win too. Sophie has so much going for her as she has all the qualities of a BB winner.

I am so tempted to place a bet on Charlie though. I think he has a massive chance anyway but their are three other reasons that people vote for winners of BB and he has all of them

F**kability .. he's gay & the gay vote is not to be underestimated. He has already come runner up in Mr Gay UK and won Mr Gay Newcastle .. got to be worth a lot of votes.

He's also got the sympathy vote for the way his mam is (and I don't begrudge him it at all - that's life).

But most of all he's got the North East vote in England .. that is a massive plus. Anthony won after all and the North-East really do rally behind people with thing like this.

Still can't decide between the two but I'd say Charlie will just pip Sophie on the night ..

I was winding Sharpshooter up after last night's .. Who's Nikki?? :pac:

The Spoiler say's he only lives in my head :D

I so wish they had done what I said earlier.

Leave her in and get rid in a midweek eviction when she wasn't expecting it.

No warning, no make up, and no nice clothes.:mad:

Just out the door like they did with Stuart in 2004.

( for the record, he so did not deserve it.)

Yeah, was that the guy who was playing gunslinger in the garden on his own .. thought he was John Wayne .. like yourself :D

I want Marcus to win too but he won't :(

People like him never win BB cause the type of people that would like Marcus are just not the type that vote.

Just picture the final night and who will they want to give the win too. Sophie has so much going for her as she has all the qualities of a BB winner.

I am so tempted to place a bet on Charlie though. I think he has a massive chance anyway but their are three other reasons that people vote for winners of BB and he has all of them

He's gay .. the gay vote is not to be underestimated. He come runner up in Mr Gay UK and won Mr Gay Newcastle .. got to be worth a lot of votes.

He's also got the sympathy vote for the way his mam is (and I don't begrudge him it at all - that's life).

But most of all he's got the North East vote in England .. that is a massive plus. Anthony won after all and the North-East really do rally behind people with thing like this.

Still can't decide between the two but I'd say Charlie will just pip Sophie on the night ..

Anthony would not have won if Craig had not been there.
    His realtionship ( or not) in the BB house with Craig won it for him.

I do really like Charlie and I don't think he is playing a game in there, I think he is being himself.

However, the best HM in there is Marcus, and has been all the way for me.:pac:

He has never wavered from the time he entered til' now.

the best HM in there is Marcus, and has been all the way for me.:pac:

He has never wavered from the time he entered til' now.

I argree but that never makes a winner - I wis it did but there are so many other things on the checklist that you need to meet to win.

He just won't get the votes ..

I don't think Charlie would deserve the win at all but I can just see how he is going to gather momentum now. His mam is in everyone's head now and the UK papers have been full of it .. Newcastle will be buzzing for him on the night and he's good looking ...

He just has too many pluses .. Sophie is the only danger. The two of them will just streak clear now ..

With Bea gone now there is loads of airtime to see him and Sophie messing about all the time which gets lost on the LF ..

Yeah, was that the guy who was playing gunslinger in the garden on his own .. thought he was John Wayne .. like yourself :D

:p
    Ya gotta love the guy.:D
    Just picture your man as Bea.

Hmm..

I posted that recently on another forum on boards.

Hmm..

I posted that recently on another forum on boards.

Great minds :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

F**kability .. he's gay & the gay vote is not to be underestimated. He has already come runner up in Mr Gay UK and won Mr Gay Newcastle .. got to be worth a lot of votes.

The 'Gay Vote theory' is complete and utter bolix. They've spent 10 years giving us a totally disproportionate amount of gay housemates, way beyond the generally accepted '10% of the population' figure. And so far the only confirmed gay winner is Brian Dowling. Some vey strong gay candidates have got to the last night and finished fourth or fifth (Richard, Dan etc).

The 'Regional Vote theory'.... I know plenty of people who did their dough on Liam thinking that the NorthEast thing would kick in, others who've backed various Scottish candidates because of Cameron etc. I don't think there is any regional bias in the voting at all.

If you insist on trends then the strongest is Caucasian, Straight, Male and aged under 30. Basically every winner except Nadia has ticked 3 of these 4 boxes.
    Which isn't a lot of help in narrowing the field this year as it only excludes Lisa and Rodrigo.

Advertisement