Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

fintonie wrote: »
    lucky for some,
    i suppose i should be thankfull as the only channel i can get is 4 (i was going to say station but it just didnt seem right have you any views on this)

How come you only get Ch4?

Do you have broadband? You can get a lot of channels online now ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Nico22 wrote: »
    How come you only get Ch4?

Do you have broadband? You can get a lot of channels online now ..

where I am located there is no signal recieved the CH4 picture is very snowy, the only online channel I can see is bbc live the rest you have to wait till they decide to show them.

so woe is me:o

where I am located there is no signal recieved the CH4 picture is very snowy, the only online channel I can see is bbc live the rest you have to wait till they decide to show them.

so woe is me:o

You can get a some channels online though. Do you have broadband?

Sky will give you a free box also if you wanted to go that route and the cheapest package is just €22 per month ..

Satellite Free To Air is also very cheap these days .. you can pick up a a kit for around €75 and install wouldn't be much more than €50. Zero monthly payments with this option ..

I have recorded todays BBLB and will upload some highlights for you if you have broadband ..

cheers Nico I do have broadband but the sky route I felt was to expensive as I dont watch most of there channels,
    discovery would be the only one I would really be interested in (I hope I'm not building a sad image here)
    on that I'm now watching C4 the gig looks great and the music is fandabbydosie:D

if you have any suggestions for channels I can get online I would be well interested innit thanks again, just to keep things right on this thread I love BB go Sophie go:)

I do have broadband but the sky route I felt was to expensive as I dont watch most of there channels,

You don't have to take all the channels though. You can just take their basic package for €22 .. which has C4, E4, RTE, BBC, Etc .. you can get ITV also etc

After a year you can unsubscribe and you'll have all the kit to get all the Free To Air channels .. basically everything apart from RTE.

FreeToAir.ie & AclintSystems.com has some kits but are a little overpriced I think as you can pick up a FreeToAir kit with receiver and dish for under €100 these days.

SaorTV.com also does PVR boxes like Sky ..

TV3.ie & RTE.ie will let you watch live for free ..

if you have any suggestions for channels I can get online I would be well interested innit thanks again, just to keep things right on this thread I love BB go Sophie go:)

Well some of us watch live Ch4, E4 etc via TVCatchUp.com but this costs you around €5 per month from Ireland - free if your in the UK.
    cheers Nico

Not at all .. hate to see a fellow BB fan out in the cold. Come eviction night I don't think any of us would enjoy it if we thought you running around with a rabbits foot trying to get a signal :D

I'll upload a file with BBLB's Bea highlights for you .. in the meantime get this Media Player as you'll need it to watch it.

This is a good all round player for all media files actually. Plays Flash, MPG, MOV, MP4, MP3 etc ..

GOM Media Player

Go Sophie ;)

SophiePreggers22.jpg

• Advertisement

You don't have to take all the channels though. You can just take their basic package for €22 .. which has C4, E4, RTE, BBC, Etc .. you can get ITV also etc

After a year you can unsubscribe and you'll have all the kit to get all the Free To Air channels .. basically everything apart from RTE.

FreeToAir.ie & AclintSystems.com has some kits but are a little overpriced I think as you can pick up a FreeToAir kit with receiver and dish for under €100 these days.

SaorTV.com also does PVR boxes like Sky ..

TV3.ie & RTE.ie will let you watch live for free ..

Well some of us watch live Ch4, E4 etc via TVCatchUp.com but this costs you around €5 per month from Ireland - free if your in the UK.

Not at all .. hate to see a fellow BB fan out in the cold. Come eviction night I don't think any of us would enjoy it if we thought you running around with a rabbits foot trying to get a signal :D

I'll upload a file with BBLB's Bea highlights for you .. in the meantime get this Media Player as you'll need it to watch it.

This is a good all round player for all media files actually. Plays Flash, MPG, MOV, MP4, MP3 etc ..

GOM Media Player

Go Sophie ;)

SophiePreggers22.jpg
    thanks again MON AMI, wooooooooow Sophie looks so preggers innit

where is everyone its so quiet in here :o

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

BB hasn't started yet.:D

BB hasn't started yet.:D

wow felt so alone there jasus am I a sado or what

thanks again MON AMI

No problem.

Sorry about the quality as my Capture Software is in tatters today ..

YouTube still labelled the worst FLV capture I've ever uploaded as somehow being HD footage .. insane :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

wow felt so alone there jasus am I a sado or what
    :D

Building a mental image of you all alone in your duvet like Marcus.....:D

where is everyone its so quiet in here :o
    I went to get munchies and was in a bit of a row with my laptop .. vista sucks :D

:D

Building a mental image of you all alone in your duvet like Marcus.....:D

yep I need to get out, duvet so posh I think me ould blanket will do the best :D

I went to get munchies and was in a bit of a row with my laptop .. vista sucks :D

if you shout loud nuff I can fly to where you are and help you eat:)

if you shout loud nuff I can fly to where you are and help you eat:)

I share my munchies with no man .. just like King Marcus and his chocolate :D

Is the BBLB vid above playing okay .. bit out of sync but should do the job.

So I guess if you don't have E4 you haven't seen Big Brother's Big Mouth much this year then?

So, are we all ready to see the oiled Wrestling task.:D
    It should be a fun BB tonight given the wrestling name Marcus took.
    Meaty ****er

LOL, I can just hear BB now calling him.

I share my munchies with no man .. just like King Marcus and his chocolate :D

Is the BBLB vid above playing okay .. bit out of sync but should do the job.

So I guess if you don't have E4 you haven't seen Big Brother's Big Mouth much this year then?

true I dont have it so sorry if I'm behind

what was that between Lisa legs (is that how you spell between)

I don't know..................
    Spend much time looking between Lisa's legs do ya?????:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

One of the bouncy thing's ears..something about that bit of footage disturbed and disgusted me..I had to look away:(

• Advertisement

Marcus: " Housemates are reminded not to drink bleach". :pac:

Love it.

Dammit, I have a hair colour in and have to go rinse it now......

Back soon and hopefully not bald......:eek:

Keep up the info posting

true I dont have it so sorry if I'm behind

Don't be silly :)

The following should help if your signal ever goes while your watching the main BB show (shows uploaded approx six hours after each show) ..

You can also catch up on BBBM there also ..

BB :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Marcus and Lisa could do a duet couldn't they?

Oh, I cant wait for this.
    Wrestling.\0/

Free pass .. the jammy begger.

Free pass .. the jammy begger.

Or The Jammy Dodger.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Whistling orchestra.
    Rock Power ballads.
    Wrestling.

Big brother seems to be setting tasks/distractions that are "pro-Marcus", if you know what i mean.

Whistling orchestra.
    Rock Power ballads.
    Wrestling.

Big brother seems to be setting tasks/distractions that are "pro-Marcus", if you know what i mean.

They always follow public opinion .. bunch of sheep the BB producers.

• Advertisement

Sophie should have called herself, The mighty Titron.

Advertisement