Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

God, Cairon is such a cúnt. Halfwit's a fúcking legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Latchy wrote: »
    Yes I suppose so but I still think he lacks something .

Like everybody else , he's playing the game to .
    And obviously BB throw in personalitys that are going to get on and ones that are going to clash.
    Otherwise it wouldn't work.
    I can't remember what year it was but it was when they all got on and Cameron won, it was the most boring BB ever.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

And obviously BB throw in personalitys that are going to get on and ones that are going to clash.
    Otherwise it wouldn't work.
    I can't remember what year it was but it was when they all got on and Cameron won, it was the most boring BB ever.:pac:
    Yes for sure SS but ya know , I think Shree is just being himself .....an obnoixious little fcuker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

*Charlie
    He did make me laugh in the DR re the swearing but other than that I can take him or leave him.

Yeah. I can't make my mind up about him. Half the time he seems... I dunno... silly and innocent and a bit stupid. Other half of the time he seems contrived (as has been said before). I find him funny, but I think at the moment he may also be very aware of the cameras. I thought the same about Brian (BB8?) for the first few weeks.

Have to say, good selection of housemates. Sree is getting weirder by the day. Don't really think any of them are a**soles as yet, though. Still find it difficult to tell Dogface and Karly apart until they speak.

Took a few days for me to warm to this series. Now I realise why I always loved it. The producers are always far more clever than the housemates are (or think they are).

eightyfish wrote: »
    The producers are always far more clever than the housemates are (or think they are).
    That's my point re the year Cameron won, it was boring.
    Every other year they pick people that will clash and people that will try to take control.

Then you will always have the quiet one that will last a long time because they are under the nomination radar of the other HMs.
    And of course the one that drives you mad.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

LadyJ wrote: »
    God, Cairon is such a cúnt. Halfwit's a fúcking legend!

Definitely :D When Halfwit broke into song last night in the middle of a conversation with Angel I was pissing myself! I love him so much! I actually think in his head he lives in a musical! I loved Angel's reaction too, you could see that she was trying not to laugh but fair play to her, she stayed listening and even asked him at the end if he knew any Frank Sinatra songs.

I felt so bad for Halfwit when the results of the nominations were called out....the HMs couldn't have made it more obvious that most of them had voted for him! I really hope Cairon goes. I think the editing was more in his favour last night though...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Last night's show wasn't as good as the night before, but Siovash wins again at the start with telling Sree that Noirin is looking for him. Then doing it AGAIN 5 minutes later :p

Charlie just REALLY annoys me at this stage with his constant jabbering - take a breath for air there mate!

I thought Marcus was gonna throw Sree through the window at one point, and he'd have deserved it - "oh I already know it so I don't need to practise.. even though my timing is all off" :rolleyes:

Still gonna be problems with him an Noirin.. why she just hasn't flatly told him to BACK OFF by now is beyond me

Not sure what Karly was at with the shocked look when Cairon's name was announced as up for eviction. Sure didn't she nominate him too? (stand to be corrected on that one)

Oh and I REALLY could have done without the naked Angel at the start :eek:
    Why couldn't it have been Sophie or Karly eh?? :D

DS:
    Despite being up for eviction twice, Freddie is now the bookies' favourite.
    The 23-year-old has moved up to the top spot at Ladbrokes, with odds of 4/1 to win the show.
    "Freddie has annoyed fellow housemates but he’s hitting all the right notes with punters," a spokesperson for the firm told Heat World.
    He has overtaken Rodrigo, who is now second favourite to win at 6/1.
    Freddie, currently up for eviction for the second week running, will go up against Cairon, who is the least fancied of all the housemates at 66/1.

It's gas isn't it, the HMs are sure Freddie will go.

Sophie commented: "He's really eccentric when he talks and stuff. I don't understand what he says."

The glamour model continued: "Sometimes, he'll talk alright to you, but then he'll go on about how he had a party in a phone booth with his friends."

That's why he should stay.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

That's why he should stay.:D

Agreed. Anyone who gets 9 nominations should stay!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

would be so disappointed if freddie goes hate when the weird ones get kicked out....he will get alot better the longer he is in,and he will think he is really liked on the outside which will bring on even more silly songs and all his odd behaviour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

I'm not a Freddy Fan, hated him at the start but he's actually growing on me just cos he does the most random things and says the most wierd stuff he's entertaining. I think I'd want to strangle him if i had to live with him. Loving the fact that they're all expecting him to go on Fri. Siavash will be heart broken if Cairon goes!

I want Angel to go! NOBODY needs to see a repeat of last night's pool epoisode!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I loved Halfwit's conversation with Sree last night where he was just telling him "Yeah you're a good person but there are things I don't like about you" and then started pointing them all out.

He's just so cool. He's the only HM I even like at the moment. In a way he reminds me of Cassie from "Skins" except better.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

LadyJ wrote: »
    I loved Halfwit's conversation with Sree last night where he was just telling him "Yeah you're a good person but there are things I don't like about you" and then started pointing them all out.

He's just so cool. He's the only HM I even like at the moment. In a way he reminds me of Cassie from "Skins" except better.

I loved that conversation too, he's very straight with people and that makes me feel that he's not putting on an act. What is with Sree constantly seeking reassurances from people? He's unbelievable needy! If I was in there I definitely would have cracked with him by now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

If i have to pick at person im liking at the moment it has to be Siavash, Karly cant believe Cairon got nominated, eh you bint you nominated him!

Sree again, i dont like people who curse and then he goes on a massive curseing rant, pull the other one.

But what the hell was up with Angel stripping naked?

I loved that conversation too, he's very straight with people and that makes me feel that he's not putting on an act. What is with Sree constantly seeking reassurances from people? He's unbelievable needy! If I was in there I definitely would have cracked with him by now
    Shree reminds me a bit of the guy who goes into bar or club and gets all over familiar , touchy feely with some blonde babe .

Then wonders afterwards why the blondes boyfriend decked him .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Nooo, don't want Freddie to go. While he is a bit irritating he is fun.

Did you see Cairon asking different housemates at the bus stop whether they were shocked at his nomination? He was just short of asking them whether they had nominated him!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Alice1 wrote: »
    Nooo, don't want Freddie to go. While he is a bit irritating he is fun.

Did you see Cairon asking different housemates at the bus stop whether they were shocked at his nomination? He was just short of asking them whether they had nominated him!

Must agree that watching halfwit is very funny whilst at the same time really irritating:P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I for one cant wait until Cairon gets the boot - his face and the housemates will be :eek:

I for one cant wait until Cairon gets the boot - his face and the housemates will be :eek:
    It will be a good eviction night, I am looking forward to this one.
    I didn't really care who went before.
    This is the first one I'm exicted about.

Looks like Noirín is starting to put Sree in his place at last.

Looks like Noirín is starting to put Sree in his place at last.
    Think the penny is finally dropping on both side SS :D

is that russian girl on a stravation diet ,she's beginning to look anorexic ? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

I'm begining to like Siavash! Loving Marcus!

Oh Sree getting very jealous watchin Marcus flirt with Noirin!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Be more forceful Noirin, he doesn't take hints!!
    Shes only half-heartedly telling him to bog off!

Ginny wrote: »
    Be more forceful Noirin, he doesn't take hints!!
    Shes only half-heartedly telling him to bog off!
    She's told him 10 times already ' I need my own space ' but he's not taking it in ( just as he is not taking anything in ) .

She does need to be more forcefull

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭sidelines

I'm begining to like Siavash! Loving Marcus!

Oh Sree getting very jealous watchin Marcus flirt with Noirin!

Yeah that was funny how he was lingering around and eavesdropping on the conversation...not a happy camper.

Latchy wrote: »
    Think the penny is finally dropping on both side SS :D

is that russian girl on a stravation diet ,she's beginning to look anorexic ? :confused:
    I think she stopped eating to support Noirín having to wear the marker on her face.
    But one of the lads told her she was taking it too far, not eating, doing boxing training every morning and jumping in the pool naked.:pac:
    /she is back to eating again now, and you are correct she does look anorexic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

noreen or whatever is going to need to get a barring order when she gets outta that house..

shree= PSYCHO

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Now that is taking the piss, Sree telling Lisa to go save Noirin from the conversation she's actively participating in....then doing the stalker hovvering thing....

Sree's face.:D
    Marcus should watch his back.:eek:

• Advertisement

OH I'M WEAK.

Advertisement