Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Go on sophie rob the cans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

So Lisa David and probably Charlie will nom Marcus.

I want David to go next, he has done nothing but eat in there.
    Least liked by me now anyway.

He can't go now SS .. free pass'd it the jammy sod .. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Kind of depends whether Siavash and Sophie nominate this week.

If they don't nominate BB should tell them to leave by the back door straight away if they don't nominate:mad:

I'm fed up of this crap by now

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Rockman see a fellow brother in trouble and runs to the ring , And hits Sharpshooter with a deadly chairshot

Come on you Reds

and then I do a Yokozuna's Banzai Drop from the top rope to finish the job

Go BB to marcus - how does it feel that your best wasnt good enough
    BB to marcus -BB detects sour grapes
    of course marcus belilltes the prize

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Nico22 wrote: »

I thought he just got a free pass to the semi finals of the wrestling task and not the BB semi final.
    That's why he got to wrestle Charlie who got to the semi final by beating Lisa.
    Had to leave one of them out of the 1st round cos of the uneven number of 7..........
    Or did I get it totally mucked up?????

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Headshot wrote: »
    and headshot does a Rock (Chinese get up) and takes out sharpshooter by the rock bottom

Or so he thinks as Sharpshooter does an Eddie Guerrero..
    and fakes injury.:cool:
    ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Rockman see a fellow brother in trouble and runs to the ring , And hits Sharpshooter with a deadly chairshot

Come on you Reds

Missing totally and in a swift second, taps to the Sharpshooter.:cool:

Charigo at at it again.:D

No, that was only for the Wrestling task.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

WHY did David have to go to the damn diary room and get that pass .. that has really messed up my theories now ..

What happened there? I missed that. Does he escape eviction?

If they don't nominate BB should tell them to leave by the back door straight away if they don't nominate:mad:

I'm fed up of this crap by now

Much as I've liked him since the start, I don't like this not nominating lark either. He seems to think everyone should be up and leave it to the public but the whole idea of BB is for the housemates to decide who is up. They knew gettin into it what it was all about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

First person to the diary room to get the wrestling stuff got free pass to the semi-final.

..of the task..not the show..wasn't it? :P

..of the task..not the show :P

OHHHHH!!!!!!!!

homer4.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

HMs have refused to nominate before in BB over the years and they were punished Big Time .. I remember them near crying cause of no food or tobacco etc.

HMs have refused to nominate before in BB over the years and they were punished Big Time .. I remember them near crying cause of no food or tobacco etc.

So true - they are gettin off verylightly this year, although i do like the way they are allowed talk about noms. They could really up the ante if they had any brains at all.

I thought he just got a free pass to the semi finals of the wrestling task and not the BB semi final.
    That's why he got to wrestle Charlie who got to the semi final by beating Lisa.
    Had to leave one of them out of the 1st round cos of the uneven number of 7..........
    Or did I get it totally mucked up?????

Don't mind me .. I'm eating food high in MSG :D

Birdie086 wrote: »
    So true - they are gettin off verylightly this year, although i do like the way they are allowed talk about noms. They could really up the ante if they had any brains at all.

I have the perfect solution to it :D

Anyone who refuses to nominate gets all their nominations counted up so far and which ever housemate they nominated the most .. then gets to come BACK and REPLACE them!!!

BB: "Siavash, are you still refusing to nominate?" ..
    Si: "Yes"
    BB: "Bea, will you enter the Diary Room & take Sivash's place in the house please".

Door opens and in walks Bea!!

Live Feed starting now on E4 .. :)

Siavash is missing an eyebrow again on Lf.

• Advertisement

Liking your idea Nico. My NTL box stopped recording before the end!! Anything happen after
    Marco was in the diary room saying he thinks Sophie and Charlie are outside robbing his drink
    ?

It's nice of you to spoiler it, but you don't have to.
    It is the Post while watching and everyone knows what has been aired is being discussed.:pac:

Liking your idea Nico. My NTL box stopped recording before the end!! Anything happen after
    Marco was in the diary room saying he thinks Sophie and Charlie are outside robbing his drink
    ?

The last thing they showed was Charlie & Rod pillow'talking and smooching -- making plans to meet. BB desperate for a romance i'd say .. :)

The last thing they showed was Charlie & Rod pillow'talking and smooching -- making plans to meet. BB desperate for a romance i'd say .. :)

Sorry Cap, didn't get back in time to answer you.:pac:

Thanks Captain Morgan - if that man had a brain in his head at all he might have blocked his nose and made it a bit easier for himself.
    Nite allm the vodkas hitting the brain now, time to hit the leaba

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Thanks Captain Morgan - if that man had a brain in his head at all he might have blocked his nose and made it a bit easier for himself.
    Nite allm the vodkas hitting the brain now, time to hit the leaba
    night.gif:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I must of went to bed early :o ah well I get to watch it all again today like new:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Rod may have been making plans to meet but Charlie the snake was planning and scheming with noms coming up , Hence the "tomorrow is a crucial day" comment.

A snake I tell ye ....

Advertisement