Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Rod may have been making plans to meet but Charlie the snake was planning and scheming with noms coming up , Hence the "tomorrow is a crucial day" comment.

A snake I tell ye ....

Methinks you have a point there. Mmmm, he can be nasty to Rodders when it suits him then the day before nominations he's all worried 'cos he thinks he's getting the cold shoulder...cue bedtimes snuggles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    A snake I tell ye ....

Your not Charlie's biggest fan then :D

Just watched it again there and I think ..

Adults Only Warning:
    Charlie Gave Rod A Monica Lewinsky
    ;)

Watch It Here Again - You don't have to watch the whole vid - just drag the slider towards the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Nico22 wrote: »

Just watched it again there and I think ..

Adults Only Warning:
    Charlie Gave Rod A Monica Lewinsky
    ;)

Watch It Here Again

Looks a bit suspect alright, hadn't noticed that last night.

Fcuk me...neither did I. I thought they were just kissing in a slurpy fashion.:eek:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Fcuk me...neither did I. I thought they were just kissing in a slurpy fashion.:eek:

It was the bum on the pillow that gave the game away :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

LOL:D slurpy me first taught was homer simpson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Ohhhhh I thought that was Charlies face! :D:D

Haha!:D..imagine tho' if Rodrigo had jumped on his high horse 'what are you doing down there Charlie? Oh my God, why you doing this?! Have you no respect for your housemates and your country?! I'm going to count to 500 and you better be back on de other side of the bed!!'

Haha!:D..imagine tho' if Rodrigo had jumped on his high horse 'what are you doing down there Charlie? Oh my God, why you doing this?! Have you no respect for your housemates and your country?! I'm going to count to 500 and you better be back on de other side of the bed!!'

:D:D

Or .. "What if the Queen is watching Charlie, I told you I don't like dunking in front of the Queen" ..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Apols if posted before.

Orlaith 'Ola' McAllister is skint apparently, maybe a warning for current and future housemates that this program rarely leads to a life of riches.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/orlaith-mcallister-lsquoirsquom-not-a-busted-flushrsquo-14447791.html

Fans were once again shocked when last week, Orlaith publicly confessed to being a skint single mum struggling on benefits to bring up her two children.

• Advertisement

Apols if posted before.

Orlaith 'Ola' McAllister is skint apparently, maybe a warning for current and future housemates that this program rarely leads to a life of riches.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/orlaith-mcallister-lsquoirsquom-not-a-busted-flushrsquo-14447791.html

Fans were once again shocked when last week, Orlaith publicly confessed to being a skint single mum struggling on benefits to bring up her two children.

Well, if she's skint it's her own fault. She earned a lot of money. I for one bought mags cause she was on the cover .. sad but true.

It's not as if you have any overheads when your a glamour model. Turn up, get in a bikini .. pose, get paid.

She's healthy young woman .. there are plenty of people ahead of her in the que of people to feel sorry for.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Anyone watching BBLB? The crowd are bloody annoying me!

George said something about a twist with the nominations! Will be revelaed during the show apparently! Better be good!

She got on my nerves a bit sitting in the pool tweaking her nips making them all pointy. I found it very disturbing watching all and sundry having a grope:(. They were quare looking boobies and all, they looked like they were stuck to her ribs and they were miles apart. Would she not have been wiser keeping them covered then selling the nudie shots to the highest bidder when she got out? I was fed up looking at them....couldn't bear her accent at all either.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Well, if she's skint it's her own fault. She earned a lot of money. I for one bought mags cause she was on the cover .. sad but true.

It's not as if you have any overheads when your a glamour model. Turn up, get in a bikini .. pose, get paid.

She's healthy young woman .. there are plenty of people ahead of her in the que of people to feel sorry for.

I agree totally,I posted more for information purposes than with any intention of organising a whipround.:pac:

I think it was said earlier on the thread that she got £45K STG for a Zoo shoot. Though I guess you have to pay some tax, and then you have keep spending chunks of it to keep yourself looking well-dressed, fashionable hair etc in order to keep in with the 'in crowd' and try to get more work etc, so I'd suspect very few of them make any real money out of it?

George said something about a twist with the nominations! Will be revelaed during the show apparently! Better be good!

That was a good idea, it should prevent
    Siavash a*seing about refusing to nominate. I hope it does anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Could you spoiler the twist for me please, I missed it.:pac:

For every time a housemate refuses to nominate, Charlie and Sophie will receive a nomination each. Think BB must've called two random housemates to the diary room and Charlie and Sophie were the two. The other housemates could see them on the big screen.

For every time a housemate refuses to nominate, Charlie and Sophie will receive a nomination each. Think BB must've called two random housemates to the diary room and Charlie and Sophie were the two. The other housemates could see them on the big screen.
    Thanks Ann, you're very good.:)
    It's about time, they should have done this sooner.:pac:

Thanks Ann, you're very good.:)
    It's about time, they should have done this sooner.:pac:

They probably thought the threat that everyone would be up for eviction would be enough. I find Siavash very likeable but I don't think it's right when he refuses to nominate, risking everyone else. I can't understand why he does it:confused:. If they threatened him with eviction I wonder what he'd do?

They probably thought the threat that everyone would be up for eviction would be enough. I find Siavash very likeable but I don't think it's right when he refuses to nominate, risking everyone else. I can't understand why he does it:confused:. If they threatened him with eviction I wonder what he'd do?
    I'd say he would nominate, he was only saying last night that he feels honoured to be on the show.
    I don't understand him either though, this all started after Noirín left.

• Advertisement

What annoys me about it is that he started out doing it "on principle" thinking that everyone would be up. When that didn't happen and when it became very clear that everyone *but* him would suffer he should have stopped immediately because now he's just looking like a tool for willingly risking others.

I still like him as well...but this whole debacle has made me a bit disappointed in him.

What annoys me about it is that he started out doing it "on principal" thinking that everyone would be up. When that didn't happen and when it became very clear that everyone *but* him would suffer he should have stopped immediately because now he's just looking like a tool for willingly risking others.

I still like him as well...but this whole debacle has made me a bit disappointed in him.

Ah yeah, fairs fair principles are one thing but they don't hold much water if others are suffering because of them.

What annoys me about it is that he started out doing it "on principal" thinking that everyone would be up. When that didn't happen and when it became very clear that everyone *but* him would suffer he should have stopped immediately because now he's just looking like a tool for willingly risking others.

I love when I take a liking to a housemate and really want them to win, it's very disappointing when they fcuk up. I'm not that mad about any of the rest of them. Everyone loves Marcus now but I hated him for weeks and weeks, I couldn't bear the sight of him so I find it hard to warm to him now:(.

I love when I take a liking to a housemate and really want them to win, it's very disappointing when they fcuk up. I'm not that mad about any of the rest of them. Everyone loves Marcus now but I hated him for weeks and weeks, I couldn't bear the sight of him so I find it hard to warm to him now:(.

I'm exactly the same. I go through phases of liking him, but I'll never forget the weeks he was an absolute gobsh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I'm exactly the same. I go through phases of liking him, but I'll never forget the weeks he was an absolute gobsh*te.

+1.......

I agree totally,I posted more for information purposes than with any intention of organising a whipround.:pac:

Tell the truth .. your hold up somehwere with her :rolleyes:
    you have to pay some tax, and then you have keep spending chunks of it to keep yourself looking well-dressed, fashionable hair etc in order to keep in with the 'in crowd' and try to get more work etc, so I'd suspect very few of them make any real money out of it?

Okay, okay .. tell her if she get me a date with fellow BB Glam model Sam, I'll throw her a few quid / euro :D

They were quare looking boobies and all, they looked like they were stuck to her ribs and they were miles apart.

Saucer of milk for table two :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I was the complete opposite! I've loved Marcus from the start and even when he was being a gobsh*te I found it hard to dislike him :o

I'm all smug now because everyone is suddenly jumping on the Marcus bandwagon when I realised from day one that he was sh*t cool :cool::cool::cool:

:D

It's mad the way opinions of people vary...the memory of him sitting in the diary room that time talking about how cool he is still turns my stomach:(

• Advertisement

It's mad the way opinions of people vary

That's what makes it good :)

Advertisement