Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Ann22 wrote: »
    It's mad the way opinions of people vary...the memory of him sitting in the diary room that time talking about how cool he is still turns my stomach:(

He's playing a good game though. Like last night - he's taking it in his stride that his beer was stolen. That is genius ..

Most other housemates would have caused uproar as they would have thought because they were a victim of theft that the public would support them ranting and raving.

Marcus however knows that the best thing to do is chill. The cameras still see what happens without the public needing to see you angry. You have to say that is good gameplay.

I think the person in there who thinks they are going to win is Rodrigo. I'd swear he's sure of it. All that 'but big brother is the boss, not you' .. and .. 'I think the queen is amazing, the british public are so warm and generous' ... it's all an act.

Where was he's strict moral rules when they were cracking Marcus's cans?

GET HIM OUT!! :D

Cidergate?

I might have spoke to soon .. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Now he's bringing it up, but it was Sophie's idea wasn't it?

Sophie's a snitch shocker! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Who cares who opened it, you nicked it you fat cow, hung the boys with her when it was her idea and her who took it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

It was my idea, and i took them.. but it wasnt my fault?!?!

And Siavash actually expressed an opinion!! good for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It was my idea, and i took them.. but it wasnt my fault?!?!

And Siavash actually expressed an opinion!! good for him.

He does often give his opinion but since he's so quietly spoken sometimes the others shout over him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Sophie's pissed off with HIM?? He was very mellow about it, if it had been anyone else there would have been war.

Nope .. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I think it's true Nico22...about Rodrigo and Charlie...they're making it too obvious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Sophie is losing the plot, shes doing her self no favors

Gway Sophie you disgusting fat pregnant page 3 fake boobs no brain cant handle your drink idiot, how can she talk about immaturity.

How anyone wants her to win is beyond me.

In all honesty, Sophie had no right to root in his drawer. It was his can to have at his leisure... it didn't matter that he doesn't drink much.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Who cares who opened it, you nicked it you fat cow.

She took awhile to show her true colours .. her angent said 'keep your head down' I'd bet .. but now she's just blown her chances. No way she'll win after getting caught with her hand in the cookie jar and blaming other HMs ..

Gway Sophie you disgusting fat pregnant page 3 fake boobs no brain cant handle your drink idiot

Lol:D I take it you're not a Sophie fan then:).

I think it's true Nico22...about Rodrigo and Charlie...they're making it too obvious!

Yeah ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Gway Sophie you disgusting fat pregnant page 3 fake boobs no brain cant handle your drink idiot, how can she talk about immaturity.

How anyone wants her to win is beyond me.

Cause I backed her at 12/1. Reason enough? :pac::pac:
    (I actually think I'll trade it out at 4s now, I don't think she can win, though to be honest I don't see any of them as winners of this thing. :confused:).

Looks like Marcus v Siavash this week (they are the easy two nominations for the rest) and I think Marcus is vulnerable in that. He saw off Freddie but that was more suicide on Freddies part.

I'm a Marcus fan and all .. but if anyone thinks that the can wasn't a honey trap then they underestimate how Marcus thinks .. legend :D

Didn't Charlie say he'd take the blame if Marcus was mad?

• Advertisement

If Lisa wins this show I'll shoot someone ..

David reminds me of a trained chimp ..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

I really am stunned by her capacity for rationalization of what she does wrong, the same seems to apply to her fans.

And I really, really do not understand how she could be a fave to win.
    Well, I know Sophie has that loveable idiot quality about her ...and a great rack....BUT
    She's a dumb follower, but always gravitates towards the mean mob and she is generally a spiteful, two-faced, $h1t stirring bore.

She stole from Marcus (after cigarette gate that's the second time the spitefull little bitch has gone rooting through his stuff for amunition) and then she had the balls to atack him for calling her a thief!
    She has never been shy to join in a little passive agressive bullying when comes to mean pranks and hiding stuff and generally she's vain, self absorbed childish and simply....bad television.

That's not the first time you've had something a bit funky and cheesey in your gob! :D

Nico22 wrote: »
    I'm a Marcus fan and all .. but if anyone thinks that the can wasn't a honey trap then they underestimate how Marcus thinks .. legend :D

Absolutely! But dishonesty is of course a re-requisite for a honey trap in the first place.

She does tend to lean towards the nastier elements. That's why I thought hanging around with Rodrigo would be good for her 'cos he's not normally bitchy.
    Has Charlie ever worn a top?

conorhal wrote: »
    She's a dumb follower, but always gravitates towards the mean mob and she is generally a spiteful, two-faced, $h1t stirring bore.

She has never been shy to join in a little passive agressive bullying when comes to mean pranks and hiding stuff and generally she's vain, self absorbed childish

This is spot on, shes not a loveable idiot at all, she was at the heart of all the Freddie bullying with Lisa, Kris and Karly early on, she bitches with the best of them.

Shes just plain stupid, not in an endearing way.

And her rack is too big, gonna be down by her knees by the time shes 25, and get a top that fits you ffs!!!

conorhal wrote: »
    Absolutely! But dishonesty is of course a re-requisite for a honey trap in the first place.

Tis indeed my good man :D

• Advertisement

Advertisement