Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Ugh, They should just boot Siavash and his annoying ass right out the back door into a wating taxi and wave bu-bye is he refuses to nominate! That way his transparent plan backfires and he doesn't get all that affirmation from the crowd that he clearly craves.

He is the root cause of Freddy getting booted. Siavash is a sly dog, he knows well that his refusal will see others put up, but that's what he wants. When he refused to nominate last time he didn't seem to have much of a problem that BB picked Bea for him, he just wished the other nom had been sombody else.
    He is so damn lazy and passive agressive that it's infuriating and BB are playing into his hands, you cant punish him through the group if he doesn't give a $h1t about the group, so it is now time to punish him. Force him to nominate by telling him, it's either nominate or it's the door to your left Siavash.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

People are thinking he doesn't want to nominate, that he wants everyone to go up 'cos he's afraid he'll be nominated...that looks likely at this stage however he was harping on about this weeks ago when it wasn't likely that he'd be up...also the fact that people were pssed off with him for getting them all up the other week surely he'd be risking a guaranteed bundle of nominations the following weeks. I just don't get it. Daft behaviour altogether..defo ruining his chances for winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Did she leave school at 7?

How do people get educated to this level?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sophie is trying to be the next Jade.
    Too obvious.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

conorhal wrote: »
    Ugh, They should just boot Siavash and his annoying ass right out the back door into a wating taxi and wave bu-bye is he refuses to nominate! That way his transparent plan backfires and he doesn't get all that affirmation from the crowd that he clearly craves.

He is the root cause of Freddy getting booted. Siavash is a sly dog, he knows well that his refusal will see others put up, but that's what he wants. When he refused to nominate last time he didn't seem to have much of a problem that BB picked Bea for him, he just wished the other nom had been sombody else.
    He is so damn lazy and passive agressive that it's infuriating and BB are playing into his hands, you cant punish him through the group if he doesn't give a $h1t about the group, so it is now time to punish him. Force him to nominate by telling him, it's either nominate or it's the door to your left Siavash.
    How was he the cause of Freddy being booted?? Pray tell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Azerbaijan ---->> Nigeria ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

me thinks she was playing thew stupid card

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I was just about to post that. She's totally playing it up

Well spotted .. can't stand her now. I'd shag Angel quicker ..

• Advertisement

I doubted her sincerity there too. I don't know if the great British buplic will see through it. They didn't see through Brian Belo..and he was ridiculously falsely stupid.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Siavash the baba

Siavash is a wuss.:D

Ann22 wrote: »
    They didn't see through Brian Belo..and he was ridiculously falsely stupid.:rolleyes:

Are you saying he knew who Shakespeare was :eek:

:D

How was he the cause of Freddy being booted?? Pray tell.

By encouraging the rule break that resulted in the jailing ,Bea thought thanks to BB suggesting that the constant rule breaking was why they were all up without clarifying things, plus the rift and the tension it caused precipitated the arguments with Bea who was ticked off at being up and picked on Freddy. Quite simple really....:D

Of course, Siavash was 'really sorry guys', so it's all right.

If I were Siavash I would get rid of the other eyebrow, it looks too odd him being so dark haired.

By encouraging the rule break that resulted in the jailing ,Bea thought thanks to BB suggesting that the constant rule breaking was why they were all up without clarifying things, plus the rift and the tension it caused precipitated the arguments with Bea who was ticked off at being up and picked on Freddy. Quite simple really....:D

You beat me to the punch there, I was gonna say that :(

:pac:

Hope that ad doesn't come on about the Drugged Up drivers with the Big Eyes .. I had a nightmare about that last night ..

Of course, Siavash was 'really sorry guys', so it's all right.

Ah come one...no way can you blame him for that? How was he to know what would happen? Bea was a cow full stop..her actions were the main reason Freddy went plus Marcus' growing popularity (mainly due to him sussing Bea out.)

urrrrrrrrr they just kissed

davids voice goes through me edd

• Advertisement

lol and charlie ripped him to bits

It is a good idea and they should have done it before now.
    But I can see what you mean as this weeks noms are the last I think, so him not nominating cant really backfire on him now.

David's very wheezy...he sounds like he needs an inhaler..shouldn't be smoking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

no, but he would definatley like to be on charlie..

will we get to see BBs face before its over

Ah come one...no way can you blame him for that? How was he to know what would happen? Bea was a cow full stop..her actions were the main reason Freddy went plus Marcus' growing popularity (mainly due to him sussing Bea out.)

HE knew there would be consequences, and he was the catylist, but hey, 'he's really, really sorry guys!'

And Marcus' popularity is down to one thing. After the arguments everybody, and I mean everybody, was waiting for Bea to be put in her place. But what happened? Freddy shrivled up and couldn't breathe while Marcus stepped up and slew the dragon! That's why his star rose, because Freddy failed to rise to the occasion ab left MArcus to sieze the moment of glory!.

I love Sophie, she's my fav :D

Sophie On BB's YouTube

• Advertisement

HE knew there would be consequences, and he was the catylist, but hey, 'he's really, really sorry guys!'

And Marcus' popularity is down to one thing. After the arguments everybody, and I mean everybody, was waiting for Be to be put in her place. But what happened? Freddy shrivled up and couldn't breathe while Marcus stepped up and slew the dragon! That's why his star rose, because Freddy failed to rise to the occasion.

None of them got out of bed, that's why they were jailed. Marcus suggested they should leave the jail 'cos of the sun. Granted Siavash turned down the speaker but he wasn't the main reason for the rule break. Marcus and Freddie were both 'disrespectful' to BB in the diary room, Siavash wasn't. Freddie lost a lot of fans in the row with Lisa in the kitchen with his 'you're making me come' comment and his insisting that the public loved him. He did win some sympathy back but it wasn't enough to save him.

Advertisement