Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Nico22 wrote: »
    ROW ON CHANNEL4!!!! :D

At least some interesting stuff tomorrow. Aside from tonight's charlie/rodrigo interaction and some of sophie being thick, it was dull, and i didn't watch sat/sun. they need someone stirring (bea... though i hated her) in there to keep it interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sophie saying Marcus has got a can.:mad:
    Thief!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Sophie saying Marcus has got a can.:mad:
    Thief!!

She was trying to get Roddy to steal Charlies drink a few minutes ago too.

Shouldnt be drinking in her condition anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

wtf happened? Did Siavash refuse to nominate? Sophie just said she had 2 nominations

She was trying to get Roddy to steal Charlies drink a few minutes ago too.

Shouldnt be drinking in her condition anyway :pac:

She is eating for two but she's not.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Siavash not nominating, they think it could of been a plan to keep him and his mates in until the end.

Sophie talked a lot of sense there. Thought she was dense:o.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

you don no, yeah but I said you cooda, you don no, yeah but I said you cooda,
    you don no, yeah but I said you cooda, you don no, yeah but I said you cooda

I'm reserve judgement on the row 'til I see it all. I really don't like Charlie, a very irritating person in a row, he keeps talking over the other person and doesn't let them get a word in. I'd have to slap him:mad:.

fintonie wrote: »
    you don no, yeah but I said you cooda, you don no, yeah but I said you cooda

If you edit, you can get it back to one sentence.:pac:

• Advertisement

row in the bedroom but cant hear it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

its seems charlie didn't nominate either.. he said a minute ago i would of nominated..

At least Charlie and Rodrigo are working Siavash out, but not in a derogatory way.
    Just chatting and working it out.

Does anyone know who's up?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Weird convo between Charlie and Rodrigo.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

:o
    They were under their duvets and whispering.
    "Don't pull it"

"Bend it a bit"

Then giggles...

now they could have been saying it purposely for the mic's as BB usually doesn't let you hear that stuff late at night.

But it was :o not because they are gay, at all, just because BB let the people watching hear them.

/they normally mute convo's late at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

"Don't pull it"

"Bend it a bit"

Then giggles...

now they could have been saying it purposely for the mic's as BB usually doesn't let you hear that stuff late at night.

But it was :o not because they are gay, at all, just because BB let the people watching hear them.

/they normally mute convo's late at night.

WHAT!!!

Dodgy, glad i wasnt watching that. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm reserve judgement on the row 'til I see it all. I really don't like Charlie, a very irritating person in a row, he keeps talking over the other person and doesn't let them get a word in. I'd have to slap him:mad:.
    Harpy wrote: »
    its seems charlie didn't nominate either.. he said a minute ago i would of nominated..

A snake I tell ye ..............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

No leaks as to the nominated HMs yet. That usually means they weren't straightforward. Apparently Charlie DID nominate but
    his reason for nominating someone wasn't a valid reason so it wasn't accepted so therefore he didn't give two nominations and automatically nominated himself and Sophie as per the "twist"
    :D

The first post of this thread gives a good insight into it and clues of who might be up. It's a bit long but the gist of it is what I said above and that
    it looks like there will be at least 3 people up this week, a lot depends on Rodrigo's noms, which are hard to predict

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Spoiler Warning - Real Top Secret Footage :D

Think Marcus will walk Big Brother now. Everyone else is involved in the fighting .. from the sounds of the agrument and the twist thrown in I don't think he's up.

So that means he'll be in the Vote To Save stage which IMO he will cruise now as he's the only won who's fanbase is building .. all the others are losing support if anything.

Think I'll pop onto Betfair .. ;)

Think I'll pop onto Betfair .. ;)

Can't understand how Sophie is still favourite .. she'll get boo'd to high heavens now for her cleptomania. Marcus at 3/1 is a cracking price ..

BBBetting.jpg

Have a thread here for people to rate the last 7 HMs. I'm interested to see who is actually still liked in there!

(Please! :o)

Have a thread here for people to rate the last 7 HMs. I'm interested to see who is actually still liked in there!

(Please! :o)

Market research for the purposes of wagering is not premitted :D

Can't understand how Sophie is still favourite .. she'll get boo'd to high heavens now for her cleptomania. Marcus at 3/1 is a cracking price ..

BBBetting.jpg

I'm surprised Siavash is as high as he is, he's really pissing a lot of people off now. Charlie is less popular than David and Lisa by now I'm sure!

Check these prices out!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa is 5/2 to come in the first four!!
    David is 7/2 to come in the first four!!!

There are only seven left!!??

I tell you, you wouldn't get prices like that in a seven horse race ..

BBPlaceBetting.jpg

the longer sophie stays there the better the price you get on the other HMs,

I do think rod and lisa are you main dangers, rod being the closest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

"Don't pull it"

"Bend it a bit"

Then giggles...

Nah... I'm sure they were have a perfectly innocent game of Bop It.

Advertisement