Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Nico22 wrote: »
    Check these prices out!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa is 5/2 to come in the first four!!
    David is 7/2 to come in the first four!!!

There are only seven left!!??

I tell you, you wouldn't get prices like that in a seven horse race ..

BBPlaceBetting.jpg

Lisa one is quite good...

wouldn't touch david with a bargepole

He wont finish ahead of Marcus, Siavash, Rodrigo and Sophie

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I tell you, you wouldn't get prices like that in a seven horse race ..

BBPlaceBetting.jpg

Where are you getting these prices from?? I wanna put on a bet! Lisa will defo be in top 4!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

So even if they both survive to the final week, who exactly can they beat when it goes to Vote to Win?

If they survive this week they look nailed on for 5th and 6th, and the only reason they are such short prices is because of the chances of something 'left field' happening, (a double eviction this week, another housemate walking, being expelled or whatever).

On their own merits neither David or Lisa can get into the top 4.

Think top 4 will be Marcus, Lisa, Rod and Sophie. Think percentages will all be very close. I wouldn't be too uncertain about David though, he could surprise. And Siavash actually. Ah feck it, I haven't a clue!

So even if they both survive to the final week, who exactly can they beat when it goes to Vote to Win?

If they survive this week they look nailed on for 5th and 6th, and the only reason they are such short prices is because of the chances of something 'left field' happening, (a double eviction this week, another housemate walking, being expelled or whatever).

I disagree. Lisa's popularity has risen loads in the past couple of weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

I would of put lisa with an outside chance of winning (depending if there are any twists as you have said)

but for me to think she might have an outside chance would allow me bet on her being in the last four, as it gets close to the end some of our more liked HMs seem to be losing the plot a bit.

while the older members of the group keep there heads about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Where are you getting these prices from?? I wanna put on a bet! Lisa will defo be in top 4!

So do I but I can't get money into my Betfair account until tomorrow :(

Dammit! :mad:

Prices from Betfair.ie

I disagree. Lisa's popularity has risen loads in the past couple of weeks.

Agreed, but she started off at a very low base. Its like she has risen from previously being a Myra Hindley to now just being a Rosemary West.

People tolerate her more than before but I doubt she is enough peoples no1 to finish ahead of Marcus/Siavash/Roger or Sophie. So she needs one of them to go this week and then to beat Charlie.

She trails a distant 5th in the polls.
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1109612.

Odds of 2/1 top 4 are not good at all, 4/1 might be tempting.

Lisa is nailed on to come in Top 4 .. unless they do a Stu :D

Agreed, but she started off at a very low base. Its like she has risen from previously being a Myra Hindley to now just being a Rosemary West.

People tolerate her more than before but I doubt she is enough peoples no1 to finish ahead of Marcus/Siavash/Roger or Sophie. So she needs one of them to go this week and then to beat Charlie.

She trails a distant 5th in the polls.
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1109612.

The second most popular person in that poll is Siavash and I have a feeling he'll be gone this week. Charlie will be out next and then she'll be left with Marcus, Siavash, Sophie and David. She'll beat David and voila, top 4!

I know they're not fantastic odds but feck it, a few extra drinks at the weekend ;)

• Advertisement

You want 4/1 on Lisa to come in the first four in a seven horse race??

Wouldn't mind that myself :pac:

Lisa is nailed on to come in Top 4 .. unless they do a Stu :D

I'm not sure what you mean -
    There'll be 6 left after Friday, it'll then be positive voting and 1 will go next Wednesday leaving 5 for the final night. Basically the way they've done it the last few times and the fact that Stu was unannounced and didn't get to say goodbye didn't make any difference to the overall result?

Having thought about it over a cigggie though 2/1 Lisa isn't actually that bad*, but she would really need one of the Big 4 to go this week.

* Though to be honest I'd be a layer rather than a backer at 2/1.

One of the big 4 WILL go this week.

Up for eviction
    Siavash and Marcus

Link

she would really need one of the Big 4 to go this week.

They will :D

Seriousily though. You would not get a seven horse race where a horse was 5/2 to come in the first four. If you did - then the horse would be the rank 100/1 outsider.

If it were a horse race with seven runners the place market would be to come in the first two ..

That 5/2 won't last long ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭answer me

I hope Charlie wins but after yesterdays show Sophie was so funny so now i want her to win to

I do not want Siavash to win no way:mad:

Up for eviction
    Siavash and Marcus

Link

jasus this could be a tight one, all the best Marcus he deserves to stay over siavash.

answer me wrote: »
    I hope Charlie wins but after yesterdays show Sophie was so funny so now i want her to win to

Wow I disagree with you soooo much! :D

Its rather difficult to talk about Lisa chances in the Top4 race now that we know (in spoiler form) who is up. Obviously the value of that price has now changed.

Will discuss it further at 10 tonight maybe.

Its rather difficult to talk about Lisa chances in the Top4 race now that we know (in spoiler form) who is up. Obviously the value of that price has now changed.

Will discuss it further at 10 tonight maybe.
    that for me has put her in the top four for sure

• Advertisement

Forgot to Spoiler my last post there - sorry if anyone read it before I deleated it :o:o:o:o

Anyway .. :o
    Marcus will just about be okay I'd say. Vote To Save and I'd be sure but I've seen fav's go before in Vote To Evict.

The more fans you have the more people want you out also. Hmmmmm

I'd say his price will go out to 5/1 to win now at least .. tomorrow might be the time to back him if the bookies overreact to him being up for eviction.

fintonie wrote: »
    Yet 2/1, in fact near enough to 5/2 is still available even though in theory she now just has to beat David (which is close to a certainty) and Charlie (which is probably close to 50/50). This may yet turn out to be a false spoiler?

I know!! I hope that price is available at midnight .. can't place the bet till then :mad:

Yet 2/1, in fact near enough to 5/2 is still available even though in theory she now just has to beat David (which is close to a certainty) and Charlie (which is probably close to 50/50). This may yet turn out to be a false spoiler?

False?

* Though to be honest I'd be a layer rather than a backer at 2/1.

You wanna give me 9/4 on Lisa Top 4? If so I'll take 100 squids on it ..

You wanna give me 9/4 on Lisa Top 4? If so I'll take 100 squids on it ..

That was before the eviction spoiler. :pac:

That was before the eviction spoiler. :pac:
    HomerSimpson2.gif

HomerSimpson2.gif

Nico do you really look like that or is it just a coincidence you look like a
    popular tv cleb

boy is he gona get the buck

• Advertisement

Nico do you really look like that or is it just a coincidence you look like a
    popular tv cleb

You mean David Letterman or Homer Simpson?

I like to think I have a little peice of both in me :D

Advertisement