Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Nico22 wrote: »
    You mean David Letterman or Homer Simpson?

I like to think I have a little peice of both in me :D

LOL your so charlie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Agreed, but she started off at a very low base. Its like she has risen from previously being a Myra Hindley to now just being a Rosemary West.

lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Up for eviction
    Siavash and Marcus

Link

I think
    Siavash will go! I still like him alot though! But Marcus is better! It's gonna be close though! Would have preferred if David was thrown in there to get him out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Dam
    why is the snake not up.

A snake I tell ye..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Why is Marcus dressed like a Thunderbird?!

eb88fe3d91115eb4301947610136b03e_extra.jpg

108.JPG

because the IDH says gooooooooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

This doesn't look good. I could be wrong but if you ask me this spells only one thing ..

This is the last ever Big Brother UK :(

There is too much of Big Brother giving up, Davina hosting BBBM etc and now they let them enter the camera runs. Looks like the final horrah to me.

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Chance for BB to call this a 'serious rule break', scrap the noms and put everyone up?

I think theres a good 60% chance they lose
    IDH, clearly the star of the show at this stage
    this week if they don't change the two who got the most noms.

Chance for BB to call this a 'serious rule break', scrap the noms and put everyone up?

I think theres a good 60% chance they lose
    IDH, clearly the star of the show at this stage
    this week if they don't change the two who got the most noms.

me thinks your on the money

• Advertisement

Anyone watching BBLB? BB sent David and Lisa into London to get photographs of 3 landmarks! They were dressed up as dinosaurs! Looked funny!

George said there's only 10 days left?! I thought there was 3 weeks left!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Try this for BB going off the rails:
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/cd71b3362017c34680320e09f7f5558f/view.c4

They took 3 housemates on an open top tour of Central London dressed as aliens!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Try this for BB going off the rails:
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/blog/cd71b3362017c34680320e09f7f5558f/view.c4

They took 3 housemates on an open top tour of Central London dressed as aliens!

They put 2 HMs dressed as aliens on the bus to get their pics taken at 3 landmarks in London.
    I saw a clip on BBLB, it was funny.:D

EDIT:
    Sorry ciara only just saw your post now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Can nobody remember the time when Marcus said he'd been groping Noirin under the duvet....when he was sitting in the bedroom silently staring at her combing Siavash's hair like some kind of psycho, when he was watching her like a hawk and sulking when she wouldn't sit by his side???? Him staring at her body with his mouth open when she was in the shower????
    I like the way he has no airs or graces and is himself but that isn't enough for me to suddenly start liking him....I just don't get it:(. I feel like the odd one out here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

This doesn't look good. I could be wrong but if you ask me this spells only one thing ..

This is the last ever Big Brother UK :(

Who knows. One thing is for sure, the demographic that they have been putting into the house over the past few years is slowly killing the format.
    The beauty of BB used to be wathcing ordinary people slowly loose the plot and go stir crazy, or getting to know these people and slowly learning to hate them over time. These days contestants are boo'ed on the way in for Gods sake! There's really nowhere to go with these instantly identifiable stock characters of disfunction but watch them sink further in narcisistic, petty, self-absorbtion. It's just no fun.
    What they really need in there are regular middle class joe's. Just look at what a laugh the Noirin's, Freddy's, Tom's and Bea's were in that house. The arguments were coherant, the backstabbing more Macivellian and the plumets into insanity much further than the shallow gene pool brigade.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Can nobody remember the time when Marcus said he'd been groping Noirin under the duvet....when he was sitting in the bedroom silently staring at her combing Siavash's hair like some kind of psycho, when he was watching her like a hawk and sulking when she wouldn't sit by his side???? Him staring at her body with his mouth open when she was in the shower????
    I like the way he has no airs or graces and is himself but that isn't enough for me to suddenly start liking him....I just don't get it:(. I feel like the odd one out here.

I don't see why the things you listed are bad. He was infatuated with her - maybe even slightly obsessed.

Some say she was out of his league .. why? She's nothing special. Pretty but lots of emotional issues which would knock at least three points off her score if you were marking her out of ten - not that I'd do that mind you :pac:

So he was ogling Norrin and Nikki (that's the one from BB7 Sharpshooter :)) but he's a bloke .. that's what he wanted to do and he did it.

As I said before, the girls were ogling Tom just as much and even feeling his 'Guns' - which I was offended at by the way - objectifying men like that, downright disgraceful :)

It's as simple as this. Marcus is the only HM in there that would be the same person if you met them out and about. The rest are a bunch of actors .

Siavash I think would be second in them stakes. I think at the crunch he's not the worst but:
    • Rodrigo - slimly and stuckup, thinks he's better than everyone.
    • Charlie - just acting and sneaky - Rockman 'ill tell ya :D
    • Lisa - very careful and calculating HM - no idea who she is or what she's about.
    • David - wants it far far too much and so he's coming accross desperate and annoying.
    • Sophie - narcissistic wannabe who is too in love with herself to even think about opening her ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I don't see why the things you listed are bad. He was infatuated with her - maybe even slightly obsessed.

Some say she was out of his league .. why? She's nothing special. Pretty but lots of emotional issues which would knock at least three points off her score if you were marking her out of ten - not that I'd do that mind you :pac:

So he was ogling Norrin and Nikki (that's the one from BB7 Sharpshooter :)) but he's a bloke .. that's what he wanted to do and he did it.

As I said before, the girls were ogling Tom just as much and even feeling his 'Guns' - which I was offended at by the way - objectifying men like that, downright disgraceful :)

It's as simple as this. Marcus is the only HM in there that would be the same person if you met them out and about. The rest are a bunch of actors .

Siavash I think would be second in them stakes. I think at the crunch he's not the worst but:
    • Rodrigo - slimly and stuckup, thinks he's better than everyone.
    • Charlie - just acting and sneaky - Rockman 'ill tell ya :D
    • Lisa - very careful and calculating HM - no idea who she is or what she's about.
    • David - wants it far far too much and so he's coming accross desperate and annoying.
    • Sophie - narcissistic wannabe who is too in love with herself to even think about opening her ears.
    I agree with a lot of what you said but still feel that when he said he'd groped her when he hadn't was disgusting especially when he was telling her he was the only one in there she could trust. His endless persistence even after the abuse he gave Sree for less imo I found so seriously off putting. He also bad mouthed her a lot when she was actually quite loyal to him. She really did tell him straight she wasn't interested. It was more than a crush, he thought he owned her in there.

charlies in the kitchen

Put a few pounds on since you were last in the KITCHEN, nevermind school :D

LOL no music today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Seriously, how dumb is she. How can you not know where those countrys are.

Ann22 wrote: »
    She really did tell him straight she wasn't interested..

You don't get into someone's bed and cuddle and let them massage you unless or either want them sexually or are trying to manipulate them ..

We'll shake hands on this cause I think she was a little madam :D

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

she cannot be for real, can she??? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

She has to be acting... no matter how dumb, theres no way anyone in england could confuse France and Iran.

She did better than Fintonie would :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

i have a lot of english friends and the sad thing is i dont think much of them could do much better.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

there is no excuse for that sort of idiocy.
    she is just tits. the entire makeup of her being is tits. wonder what she will be like age 40

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Right, now I KNOW she's just playing up the dumb blonde. What is she trying to do? Jade her way to the final?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement