Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I don't see Sophie, just a pale imitation of Jade again.:rolleyes:

Fake.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

So my house had a globe in the living room, and my Dad would always be picking countries out and telling me their names, and showing me the big rivers and mountain ranges.

I thought this was a very normal Dad thing to do, but judging by Charlie and Sophie it seems he was actually an educational genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Lol, I think she's taking the piss a bit. I really hope she is.

Sorry people, but we had this debate 2 years ago about Brian Belo.

Seriously they are NOT faking it, they really really are this thick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

makes good sense if she taught that about siavsh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

The only Chad I know is Chad Michael Murray (form the OC?)

*facepalm*

Jesus, it's a sad indictment of the British education system when you're sticking European nations on the wrong bloody continent!

Epic fail Sophie.... EPIC!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Nico22 wrote: »
    You don't get into someone's bed and cuddle and let them massage you unless or either want them sexually or are trying to manipulate them ..

We'll shake hands on this cause I think she was a little madam :D

Ok:)I didn't like her at all at the end, she was a little madam but I only went off her really when she was messing about with Siavash. I didn't know she let M massage her:eek: though even if she did, he shouldn't have been bragging about it in that seedy way, he's not a teenage boy.

Ps she let him draw on her too...silly cow.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

She never heard of a country called iceland? the only iceland she knows is the one in her told?

Oh Sophie. do you live next door to Kerry Katona? You pleb!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

She did better than Fintonie would :D:D:D:D

and shes got big tits.

to be fair to me i knew iran was beside sweden

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

She has to be acting... no matter how dumb, theres no way anyone in england could confuse France and Iran.

The British are up there with Americans regarding a lot of the population not having a clue about what goes on outside their own country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Sorry people, but we had this debate 2 years ago about Brian Belo.

Seriously they are NOT faking it, they really really are this thick.
    This, people really are just that dumb. I guarantee a good % of Americans would fail just as bad too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

you have to remember folks a lot of english people leave school at an early age.their "a levels" is like our leaving cert but its only a few subjects and many only go to the equivalent of our junior cert.

i worked with a lot of english people and their lack of knowledge on things is frightening, for a country that has ahd a huge effect on the world with wars etc, they dont educate their youth at all on it.i had to explain the northern ireland situation to most of them and they didnt have a clue what i was on about.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

makes me wonder what people out there are doing with their time. i blame Heat/hello/the sun etc.
    i told ya there was an intelligence void around her head. she sucks in intelligence and it gets converted to anti-matter within her head. why put these people on telly, it just makes me have less faith in humanity

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

someone put that sophie youngone down im cringing for her imagine not knowing were you live. She thought the uk was africa,africa ffs. Retard.

df1985 wrote: »
    you have to remember folks a lot of english people leave school at an early age.their "a levels" is like our leaving cert but its only a few subjects and many only go to the equivalent of our junior cert.

i worked with a lot of english people and their lack of knowledge on things is frightening, for a country that has ahd a huge effect on the world with wars etc, they dont educate their youth at all on it.i had to explain the northern ireland situation to most of them and they didnt have a clue what i was on about.

Yeah, a very republican friend of mine nearly lost his mind when some visiting British friends of his girlfriend were totally confused about why the British pound wasn't legal tender here being so close to the mainland at all....:(

BB 1

Siavash 0. :D

to give her some help, most people dont enter those countries from that position.

geessssssssss that charlie is a fooking pricck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

fintonie wrote: »
    to give her some help, most people dont enter those countries from that position.

TWAT .. nominating him cause he changed his mind!! Nominating cause he's favourite more like it ..

12th Evictee early betfair betting.
    4/5 IDH, 5/4 Siavash. So the market reckons Marcus goes about 55% of the time from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

geessssssssss that charlie is a fooking pricck
    TWAT .. nominating him cause he changed his mind!! Nominating cause he's favourite more like it ..

A snake I tell ye....

Jeeze David loves nominating.:eek:

Why do so many of you like Dave? He's a total twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Totally agree!! Dont like him at all and I dont think he deserves to be in the final week over
    Siavash or Marcus!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I like him because he reminds me of my late Aunt Annie from Pontefract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

and shes got big tits.

:D
    to be fair to me i knew iran was beside sweden

Good man, sure that's obvious really .. as everytime we see the news from Iraq we those bouncing blue eyed blondes everywhere as the pop over for a daytrip :rolleyes:

siavash will go hes a moaner, making a big thing out of the noms thinking he is cool like a great fella

• Advertisement

Wow, so Siavash is game playing, ethical abstention my ass! He's a coward playing the system.
    How quickly did charlie manage to come up with soem 'valid reasons' when his hide was at stake, talk about the mask dropping!

Advertisement