Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

ilovecars wrote: »
    noreen or whatever is going to need to get a barring order when she gets outta that house..
    Or ....Shree might just move onto stalking somebody else outside

ilovecars wrote: »
    shree= PSYCHO
    He's looking for sympathy of whatername ? now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

oh noreen do it for the cider go on..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Hes officially a creepy stalker freak now, wtf, what a loser.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Hmmmmmm crying with dry eyes?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

how sick. Sree learns that noirin confides in lisa so takes her aside, tries to force tears and ends up fake crying. Ridiculous

• Advertisement

lol when marcus told dogface he doesn't want to see her tits. Sure we'll all get to see them in nuts mag in a few weeks time

Shree = the perfect example of shallowness you will find in a man boy , anywere in the world .

he's hovering around Noirin again

SHREE LEAVE ME ALONE OR I'M CALLIN THE GUARDS.. simple as that u stupid girl..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

"You'll show a lesbian but not a man" regarding Noirins BOOBS.

Halfwit you legend

HALFWIT APPRECIATION CLUB

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

zuroph wrote: »
    lol when marcus told dogface he doesn't want to see her tits. Sure we'll all get to see them in nuts mag in a few weeks time

I canee wait (that was my scottish accent attempt)
    Carroller wrote: »

Halfwit you legend

Ha that was such a good point by him though.

• Advertisement

Carroller wrote: »

Halfwit you legend

i love him..

HALFWIT reminds me of this chap who was also off his cake :D

catweazle.jpg

:D

catweazle1.jpg

Catwezel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Karly telling Cairon not to have arguments with Sree because Sree may be very popular with the public so it makes Cairon "look like a d*ck". That girl is soooo wrong!

Liked Nóirin saying (a bit crossly) to Sree "Are you judging me?" Way to go lass.

Noirin - what did I just say ?

Shree - Huh ???

Noirin - what did I just say ?

Shree - Huh ???

Noirin - see, your not listening to anybody

way ta go gal but hey Noirin guess what ? ......he's still not listening :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I really enjoyed that episode. You know, tbh I couldn't bear Noirín to show Marcus her wahwahs 'cos he's a bit of a lech (he didn't want to see Sophie's? Yeah right:rolleyes:) but at the same time it might help to topple her off Sree's pedestal..'Oh goodness gracious Noirin, what are you doings?! Put those nipples back insidings of your clothes, they are mine to look at and caress because it is my beliefs that they are like petals of the rose that grows in the garden of my grandmother!'

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    I really enjoyed that episode. You know, tbh I couldn't bear Noirín to show Marcus her wahwahs 'cos he's a bit of a lech (he didn't want to see Sophie's? Yeah right:rolleyes:) but at the same time it might help to topple her off Sree's pedestal..'Oh goodness gracious Noirin, what are you doings?! Put those nipples back insidings of your clothes, they are mine to look at and caress because it is my beliefs that they are like petals of the rose that grows in the garden of my grandmother!'

Ann you're priceless :D, why aren't you working for the papers who slag off BB.:pac:
    I'd pay to read your column.

the "you know which topic it was" conversation, the worst line was "I thought you were my friend".. WHAT?!?? Really, what is going on in his head, i cant fathom what he meant by this.. she's not his friend if she jokes about getting her tits out for someone?

the "you know which topic it was" conversation, the worst line was "I thought you were my friend".. WHAT?!?? Really, what is going on in his head, i cant fathom what he meant by this.. she's not his friend if she jokes about getting her tits out for someone?

Siavash was right when he said Maybe just cut down on the nice thing, she seems to have taken it on board.

I think in Sree's head they are already engaged.

its so "shout at the tv" annoying. I hope they keep him in for now, its the only thing making the series interesting at the moment, very dull so far.

as a side, watchin BBLB earlier and they played a clip or two from last year, i still maintain it was one of the very best BBs. the mix of characters in the house was just perfect, and for the most part very memorable.

Kris and Charlie are mighty friendly. I have my suspicions about Kris's inclinations... hmmmmm! They're very close together there in their beds..I think they're rubbing their bumcheeks together and intimately pressing their feet into the creases in the backs of each others' knees and all the while Sophie's lying there oblivious to what could well be going on behind her:(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Rocking with laughter here at your post Ann. Sharpy is right - I'd pay to read a column of yours. :)

Aw shucks Girls, ta :o. Heading to my leaba now, nite all:).

Ann22 wrote: »
    Kris and Charlie are mighty friendly. I have my suspicions about Kris's inclinations... hmmmmm! They're very close together there in their beds..I think they're rubbing their bumcheeks together and intimately pressing their feet into the creases in the backs of each others' knees and all the while Sophie's lying there oblivious to what could well be going on behind her:(.
    We are heading into The Realms of BB erotica here Ann ;)

BB should send in a hunk that's right up there on Noirin's list of what she likes in a man.
    That would make for great tv imo.
    Sree would spontaneously combust.

BB should send in a hunk that's right up there on Noirin's list of what she likes in a man.
    That would make for great tv imo.
    Sree would spontaneously combust.
    Oh wouldn't that be brilliant SS ? just to see shrees face :eek:

Guy would be hyperventilating into his plastic bag :D

Latchy wrote: »
    Oh wouldn't that be brilliant SS ? just to see shrees face :eek:

Guy would be hyperventilating into his plastic bag :D
    lol.gif

Oh I so want that to happen.:D

lol.gif

Oh I so want that to happen.:D
    BB always has something up it's sleeve ,it might happen yet ;)

i think we only have a week of shree left TBH, he's gathering himself some noms now..

I hope so zuroph, I can't remember disliking anyone so much in a long while on BB.

• Advertisement

i think we only have a week of shree left TBH, he's gathering himself some noms now..
    Cant wait for his interview with Davina .Can you imagine ?

Davina - so what was it like for you shree ?

Shree - Huh ?

Davina - The house , what was it like in there ,who did you like ?

Shree- That Noirin was a bitch :(

:D

Advertisement