Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

fintonie wrote: »
    you dont atell me to shot up,

who are you to atell me to shot up

who are you thinking you are you fcuker

no one atells me to shot up of i kick you in the arse from the front

That's hilarious! I could just hear him saying that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Siavash not nominating, explained in pictorial form.

self-ownage.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Charlie's a two faced ..

two_headed_snake_by_slug45.jpg

.. verified by the Rockman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

I would give anything to be in a room with charlie and he tried to shout me down like that.

A snake I tell ye

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Why are Rodrigo and Charlie getting so wound up, its none of their business what he does, im freaking out here watching it. Rodrigo is so afraid of going up for evicition, spineless little weasel.

Charlie was bang out of order with the girlfriend talk, nothing to do with him, Siavash should have dropped him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Charlie spoke the truth there, Siavash had no comeback to that.

You have NO IDEA how much it pains me to concede that Charlie of all people has a point.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

conorhal wrote: »
    Thank fook, it might save Marcus Decimus Meridus, father to the worst hairstyle since 1982, husband to a funky douvet. And he will have his revenge, in this house or the next! :)

we bow before the IDH may he live long and prosper

Every single one of them in there badly wants to win it...Charlie no 1 and Rodrigo's getting so hot and bothered over it makes him look pretty desperate too.

fintonie wrote: »
    you dont atell me to shot up,

who are you to atell me to shot up

who are you thinking you are you fcuker

no one atells me to shot up of i kick you in the arse from the front

I didn't tell you to shut up, I said I coulda told you to shut up :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

conorhal wrote: »
    You have NO IDEA how much it pains me to concede that Charlie of all people has a point.. :(

It's none of his business to be honest.

• Advertisement

Ohhhhhhh Marcus, bad thing to say .. people could vote for Siavash for saying that 'he'd be out on his arse' .. damn :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    I would give anything to be in a room with charlie and he tried to shout me down like that.

A snake I tell ye

You into that kinda thing?

Siavash was totally right there. That's why them two d*ckheads are so peeved.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Notice how Marcus keeps quiet when Siavash comes out after blagging on about him a few mins ago.......

True snake I tell ye:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Charlie is bang on, Siavash wanted David up because he reckoned he would go above himself if he was up.
    And again when he pointed out his morals were no good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

charlie.......... you can take the boy out of newcastle.........

whyayyyyyye man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I am 15 minutes behind but Isin't Sophies innocence just appealing , like in a dumb blonde way ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Nico22 wrote: »
    I didn't tell you to shut up, I said I coulda told you to shut up :D:D

you lie

you lie why you lie about this

why must you lie

do you not have parents bringing you up

you liar dun speck to me ok go way go jus go

Didn't agree with Siavash at the start of this arguement but Charlie just completely changed my mind by getting personal, bad form, he's shown his true colours tonight.

Ohhhhhhh Marcus, bad thing to say .. people could vote for Siavash for saying that 'he'd be out on his arse' .. damn :mad:
    Meanwhile Siavash is saying he'd like Marcus to win.

• Advertisement

Notice how Marcus keeps quiet when Siavash comes out after blagging on about him a few mins ago.......

True snake I tell ye:mad:

Or the perfect gameplayer .. Who Goes, You Decide :D

Latchy wrote: »
    I am 15 minutes behind but Isin't Sophies innocence just appealing , like in a dumb blonde way ? :D

NO:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Why?
    He is still being himself.

381689889_ce3e3289dd.jpg
    You mist the irony.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Jesus for someone who is sooooooo mad ,Charlie was very clam very quick when he walked back into the house . So who's playing up to the cameras

OH phone lines open so no twist :mad:

A snake I tell ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Phone lines are open. Big Brother cant cant mess with the nominations and change whos up now afaik. :(

Yeah he thinks he's untouchable, it'll be a travesty if he wins this year. Although in saying that there's hardly any competition.

Charlie is bang on, Siavash wanted David up because he reckoned he would go above himself if he was up.

I agree with you there 100%.......
    He isn't sure if he could go up and win against Marcus and he reckons he would stand a better chance against David

Latchy wrote: »

Whether Siavash was wrong or right, Sophie's loyalty was commendable considering she got a nomination out of his actions. It's not what I would've expected of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

Ann22 wrote: »
    Siavash was totally right there. That's why them two d*ckheads are so peeved.

He was right in the Diary Rooom there too, the rest of team dumb have been waiting in the long grass for him and now it's his turn. What I really don't understand is why did he have to make it so easy for them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Then why didnt he just vote for David?
    That makes no sense.

His morals are none of Charlie's business though and nobody knows what kind of relationship Siavash had with his girlfriend, i would have ripped him a new one if he talked to me like that.

Advertisement