Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

Ann22 wrote: »
    Whether Siavash was wrong or right, Sophie's loyalty was commendable considering she got a nomination out of his actions. It's not what I would've expected of her.

you have to remember she does not know what she is doing ,

iran in france

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

conorhal wrote: »
    He was right in the Diary Rooom there too, the rest of team dumb have been waiting in the long grass for him and now it's his turn. What I really don't understand is why did he have to make it so easy for them?
    I don't know Conorhal...he didn't do anything to hurt anyone deliberately I don't think. I felt like shouting at him....ffs vote for Charlie for a start.:mad:

Charlie is bang on, Siavash wanted David up because he reckoned he would go above himself if he was up.
    And again when he pointed out his morals were no good.

Why not just vote for David? Marcus by the way never has a good word to say about him behind his back...in fact he doesn't really have a good word to say about anyone. It looks bad though when the other person never speaks badly of him.
    Ps the horse pic was class:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

fintonie wrote: »

iran in france
    How has she not heard of Kazakhstan in these post-Borat times???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

iran in france

Excactly.....thick as two short planks..
    I wouldn't trust her observations of Siavash's motives for not nominating after witnessing her put a marker for Japan in Senegal's place:eek:

She's a useless muppet, and honest to god she looks as if she is about to burst at aome point soon. HOPEFULLY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

How much would I like to see him on the pannel next friday! That sarky bastard would shred the lot of them :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭conorhal

I don't know Conorhal...he didn't do anything to hurt anyone deliberately I don't think. I felt like shouting at him....ffs vote for Charlie for a start.:mad:

I think he's depressed and actually wants to go but too cowardly to walk while at the very same time he craves the approval of the public and needs to know if he's loved or not and so wants to be tested in another eviction. It's like the eyebrow shaving, mild self harming!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

why is there always boring ppl like rodrigo left at the end?

and WHAT THE F**K at sophie being favorite? thats ridiculous. are people really that fickle ?

mdwexford wrote: »

His morals are none of Charlie's business though and nobody knows what kind of relationship Siavash had with his girlfriend, i would have ripped him a new one if he talked to me like that.

Why did he bring that up? Siavash originally said there was a girl but it wasn't a serious thing. Not surprising that a girl he'd had a casual relationship with would claim something more serious.
    The first day or two in the house Siavash said he'd marry Noirin, he liked her from the start.
    Charlie keeps throwing it into the row about how he could do the dirty on his 'mate Marcus' does he give a sh*t about Marcus???No he fcukin' doesn't!
    Another thing, remember the kebab task? Charlie said that night that Noirin did nothing wrong, that if he was shifting (sorry, can't think of another word)Rodrigo, he'd drop him like a hot spud if his ex came into the house. So he's criticising Siavash for having a fling with a girl he liked even though another housemate fancied her....another housemate who hadn't a hope of anything developing. Give me strength:rolleyes:!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Outright.

2/1 Sophie.
    3/1 Siavish.
    9/2 IDH.
    6/1 Roger.
    12/1 Snake.
    40/1 Lisa.
    80/1 Dave.

(Probably worth pointing out that Sophie isn't a proper fav, at those prices its really whichever of Siavash and IDH survives on Friday that will be about 7/4 Fav).

12th Eviction.
    4/6 Marcus. (60% likely to go)
    6/4 Siavash (40%)

I thought that was bad an edit as Siavash could have got, but apparently he came out of it less likely to be evicted than at the start of the program an hour ago. :confused:

• Advertisement

Why did he bring that up? Siavash originally said there was a girl but it wasn't a serious thing. Not surprising that a girl he'd had a casual relationship with would claim something more serious.
    The first day or two in the house Siavash said he'd marry Noirin, he liked her from the start.
    Charlie keeps throwing it into the row about how he could do the dirty on his 'mate Marcus' does he give a sh*t about Marcus???No he fcukin' doesn't!
    Another thing, remember the kebab task? Charlie said that night that Noirin did nothing wrong, that if he was shifting (sorry, can't think of another word)Rodrigo, he'd drop him like a hot spud if his ex came into the house. So he's criticising Siavash for having a fling with a girl he liked even though another housemate fancied her....another housemate who hadn't a hope of anything developing. Give me strength:rolleyes:!

shifting sounds good to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Outright.

2/1 Sophie.
    3/1 Siavish.
    9/2 IDH.
    6/1 Roger.
    12/1 Snake.
    40/1 Lisa.
    80/1 Dave.

(Probably worth pointing out that Sophie isn't a proper fav, at those prices its really whichever of Siavash and IDH survives on Friday that will be about 7/4 Fav).

12th Eviction.
    6/4 Siavash (40%)

I thought that was bad an edit as Siavash could have got, but apparently he came out of it less likely to be evicted than at the start of the program an hour ago. :confused:

Well anybody that dislikes Charlie ,Rod or David will/could vote for Marcus just to keep Siavash in and piss them off

A snake I tell ye...

Outright.

2/1 Sophie.
    3/1 Siavish.
    9/2 IDH.
    6/1 Roger.
    12/1 Snake.
    40/1 Lisa.
    80/1 Dave.

12th Eviction.
    6/4 Siavash (40%)

me thinks the people who dont like charlie and rod will vote to keep siavash, where before the row they prob would of sat back to see what happens.

To be honest lads, I'm glad it's almost over!!!!!!!!
    Starting to not really care if I miss a highlights show this week and last.

Might be something to do with the other love of my life being back on the telly and the internet..the premiership:D

Like being a bigamist wife trying to keep both sides happy:eek:
    Have to say though, the premiership is winning at the mo.....

For that reason, I hope Marcus stays in because he at least comes out with some funny things from time to time but then I suppose Siavash is good at getting them all riled up as seen tonight:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Charlie said that night that Noirin did nothing wrong, that if he was shifting (sorry, can't think of another word)

Kissing
    Smooching
    Snogging
    Making out

Anything but shifting!!!! :p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

To be honest lads, I'm glad it's almost over!!!!!!!!
    Starting to not really care if I miss a highlights show this week and last.

I've been like that since about week 4 :P

Kissing
    Smooching
    Snogging
    Making out

making out ?

like getting a takeaway and watching a movie (film) and in the awkard moments use the empty continers to make small animals.

anyone watching C4 all this talk of shifting and smooching:pac:

making out ?

like getting a takeaway and watching a movie (film) and in the awkard moments use the empty continers to make small animals.

Haha! Small animals...cool:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Would somene please tell me what Charlie said about Siavash's girlfriend? They all seemed to be talking at once and I missed it!

(Siavash didn't shave his eyebrow - Sophie waxed it - ouch!)

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Would somene please tell me what Charlie said about Siavash's girlfriend? They all seemed to be talking at once and I missed it!

(Siavash didn't shave his eyebrow - Sophie waxed it - ouch!)

Charlie questioned Siavash's morals especially after the way he cheated on his girlfriend on TV.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Thanks Fluffy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Kissing
    Smooching
    Snogging
    Making out

Meeting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Charlie questioned Siavash's morals especially after the way he cheated on his girlfriend on TV.......

He was right to question him though, Siavash said at the beginning he had a girlfriend.
    Then he said (while infatuated with Noirin that it wasn't a serious thing) a month.

His GF told the papers it was 3 months or something like that.

When he saw that in the mag's that BB let them read he said " Oh my God, why would she say that,this is not good".

I think he didn't expect her to speak out.
    It's not like it can't be disproved.
    I believe his GF and I am pretty sure the facts were gone into before print, ie she could prove it was longer than a month.:pac:

What do you reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

He was right to question him though, Siavash said at the beginning he had a girlfriend.
    Then he said (while infatuated with Noirin that it wasn't a serious thing) a month.

When he saw that in the mag's that BB let them read he said " Oh my God, why would she say that,this is not good".

I believe his GF and I am pretty sure the facts were gone into before print, ie she could prove it was longer than a month.:pac:

What do you reckon?

Regardless of whether he did or not what difference does it make regarding nominations and more important what right did charlie have in bringing it up.

Charlie is scumbag and is desperate to win.

Hope to god he is kicked out next.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

What do you reckon?

Depends on how much the mag paid her ;)

A snake I tell ye.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Meeting :pac:
    Heh heh, not unless they're 15...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Regardless of whether he did or not what difference does it make regarding nominations and more important what right did charlie have in bringing it up.

I was replying to fluffy's post.
    VVVVV

Now you tell me what that has to do with nominations?
    You brought it up and it is not mentioned in the quote I replied to.

How you could class Charlie as a scumbag is beyond me, are you actually watching BB?

This is the definition of a Scumbag:a low, despicable person; lowlife.

I would not put Charlie under that tag.

CoDy1 wrote: »

I think he did because Siavash is always banging about his morals, blah, blah, blah............and Charlie was quite right to tell him he could shove his morals where he shoved them when he did the nasty with Noirin on tv while his girlfriend on the outside looked on:P

Good man Charlie

I couldn't stand his skulking around looking all hard done by the week Isaac came into the house and the other fool Marcus was just as bloody bad.
    Pair of numptees the both of them:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Now you tell me what that has to do with nominations?
    You brought it up and it is not mentioned in the quote I replied to.

How you could class Charlie as a scumbag is beyond me, are you actually watching BB?

This is the definition of a Scumbag:a low, despicable person; lowlife.

I would not put Charlie under that tag.

Apologies Sharpshooter, I'll put it to you directly so:pac:

What Charlie did to siavash was a low blow, a dirty tactic and had no relevance to the arguement. He can't argue, he just shouts and swears and doesn't listen.

And yes i have been watching, probably to much!

Marcus to win for me if he stays friday, Charlie and Rod to go ASAP, i'm sick of their self righteous crap at this stage.

Advertisement