Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I find that a bit too...especially when it's directed at women and over something fairly trivial.

Bet you wouldn't mind Colin Farrell cursing at ya :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

well at least they have sumtin to tell lisa and david now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Nico22 wrote: »

Wouldn't matter who it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Wouldn't it have been gas if someone had run off with the camera.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It mightn't sound just as bad in an Irish accent:) but generally I hate hearing fcukin' b****** used together and the way Marcus speaks with such aggression adds to the horribleness of it.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I can't believe Rodrigo broke the rules!!!:eek::rolleyes:

That just goes to show what a 'snake'* he is also .. breaking rules is fine when he wants. He just used that as a stick to beat housemates with.

*® Rockman

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Shows what the house could be like without Lisa and David :mad:

Snake

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I love that BB voice! He always gets so into things. He sounds so excited for David and Lisa!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Whats going on in Big Bro tonight? What a fitting show to have on the night after the announcement has been made it'll be no more after this year. Really shows how far downhill the show's gone.

The bit on the bus where Lisa in her deafness didn't know David was on the phone and thought he was talking to her was hilarious:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Wouldn't it have been gas if someone had run off with the camera.:D
    In London ? ............never ;):D

charlie is well pissed off the fcuker

Oooh face on Charlie!!!

Marcus and Siavash were the only two who genuinely looked pleased for Lisa and David for having such a fun task. The rest looked a bit put out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

The bit on the bus where Lisa in her deafness didn't know David was on the phone and thought he was talking to her was hilarious:D

And then when he got sick of her not being able to hear him and said "OH FORGET IT!" - first fight, bless them!

Everyone remember this moment.

This is the moment BB "jumped the shark".

Please explain , i'm :confused:

Snake

Please BB tell david if he laughs again he is up for eviction.:mad:

I can't believe Charlie is trying to take the limelight from Lisa and David.:(

And I can believe that Siavash just said to Lisa and David "You just pissed on our story completely.:mad:

They were excited and who could blame them wanting to tell the rest of the HMs.

/I still don't like Lisa and David, but that was wrong of Siavash.:pac:

It mightn't sound just as bad in an Irish accent:) but generally I hate hearing fcukin' b****** used together and the way Marcus speaks with such aggression adds to the horribleness of it.

The thing about Marcus is that there is no Venom in it when he's cursing .. to him it's 'rock n roll' - like when he went mad with the board thing in the diary room.

I used Colin Farrell as an example as he is the only othe person I can think of that is always cursing (or at least used ta) and never heard him speak as if any venom was attached to the way he did it either.

Marcus's Bark is much worse than his bite. There are housemates in there and it's the other way round .. there bite is much much worse than there little polite puppy barks but there the ones that would stick it to you in the bark .. sly dogs.

Rather Marcus barking any day of the week .. least you would know where you stood with him.

david is gutted

And I can believe that Siavash just said to Lisa and David "You just pissed on our story completely.:mad:

He was obviously joking! He was the only one who was asking questions and showing any enthusiasm for Lisa and David's story!

• Advertisement

I didn't think that for a second that that said in malice, it was totally lighthearted, he meant their story was miles better.

Please BB tell david if he laughs again he is up for eviction.:mad:

I can't believe Charlie is trying to take the limelight from Lisa and David.:(

Ah come on, there was no maliciousness in that at all, i though it was funny.

I don't believe any of that clapping was heartfelt.:D

David & Charlie disgusted with that news :D

Ann we basically posted the same thing at the same time, freaky.

Charlie the Snake® is very quite .. in his mind he just lost £100,000 ..

The thing about Marcus is that there is no Venom in it when he's cursing .. to him it's 'rock n roll' - like when he went mad with the board thing in the diary room.

I used Colin Farrell as an example as he is the only othe person I can think of that is always cursing (or at least used ta) and never heard him speak as if any venom was attached to the way he did it either.

Marcus's Bark is much worse than his bite. There are housemates in there and it's the other way round .. there bite is much much worse than there little polite puppy barks but there the ones that would stick it to you in the bark .. sly dogs.

Rather Marcus barking any day of the week .. least you would know where you stood with him.

I know, I wouldn't find him in the least threatening. I just hate listening to it..it's very scumbaggy.

He was obviously joking! He was the only one who was asking questions and showing any enthusiasm for Lisa and David's story!
    I didn't think that for a second that that said in malice, it was totally lighthearted, he meant their story was miles better.
    Ah come on, there was no maliciousness in that at all, i though it was funny.

Ok guys maybe it came across different to me as I was not looking at Siavash when he said it, instead I was typing and listening.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Please explain , i'm :confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark
    Jumping the shark is a colloquialism coined by Jon Hein and used by TV critics and fans to denote the point in a television program's or film series's history where the plot veers off into absurd story lines or out-of-the-ordinary characterizations. This usually corresponds to the point where a show with falling ratings apparently becomes more desperate to draw in viewers

• Advertisement

Lisa you are not that famous

How many tourist are going to know who they are even without the costumes

Snake

Advertisement