Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

did they show the HMs being told who was nominated

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ann we basically posted the same thing at the same time, freaky.

I know..I was in a frenzy to try and convince Sharpy of his innocence:D, I kept deleting the wrong bits of her post in my haste, had to do it three times before i could submit mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    How many tourist are going to know who they are even without the customs

Some things in Life are best not knowing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I love that BB voice! He always gets so into things. He sounds so excited for David and Lisa!
    I'd say that was the one Bea said she had the horn for, he sounds lovely.

I turned it on as David and Lisa were just finishing up in the DR and I thought it was a task where they had to convince the others they left, but they actually went to London??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    How many tourist are going to know who they are even without the customs

Cough, cough .. typo .. ahem, edit quick, cough :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

David: "Bludddddy brhillant! An' we wen ta Londun an the kids wur gurrrgeous. And we'd ta git our fotos takun by peple an we cundnt tahk ta em. Was bluddy brillant! Bludddddddyyy brillant.. best tasskk evaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr. Bhig Broher... twas blooodddyy brillllaaant.. tanks sooo much!"

Christ, it's Eliza Dolittle!

I was not looking at Siavash when he said it, instead I was typing and listening.:pac:

And me there hoping that this thread had finally put to bed the myth than men can't multitask .. damn you :o

Homer-Towel.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

basquille wrote: »
    David: "Bludddddy brhillant! An' we wen ta Londun an the kids wur gurrrgeous. And we'd ta git our fotos takun by peple an we cundnt tahk ta em. Was bluddy brillant! Bludddddddyyy brillant.. best tasskk evaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr. Bhig Broher... twas blooodddyy brillllaaant.. tanks sooo much!"

I actually heard him in my head there.:mad:

:D He's so easy pleased .. a part of me (now don't lynch me for this folks) would like to see him win .. can you imagine it :pac:

Very good:) you should write for Viz mag.

• Advertisement

Nico22 wrote: »
    :D He's so easy pleased .. a part of me (now don't lynch me for this folks) would like to see him win .. can you imagine it :pac:

I'm ashamed to admit a part of me finds him endearing at times, even tho' he's a big stupid fcuker who's dying to win and sometimes performs for the cameras. Remember the time he was arguing with Freddie and Marcus and BB sent him to the bedroom? The way he sat on the bed with his arms folded in a big sulk made me laugh:D.

DS:

Rodrigo has told Sophie that he has not fallen for her dumb blond act.

As the pair chatted over breakfast, the Brazilian asked her what the past tense of the verb "to throw" is.

When the 20-year-old correctly answered the question, he said: "You know many things. You're not just a pretty face."

However, Sophie put her knowledge down to a previous life, saying: "I've been on this earth before… I was born with my eyes open, and that means I've been here before. I was born looking up. I knew what I was doing."

Yes, yes you did Sophie and we all copped on to what you were Trying to do.

Wily Rodrigo though.;)

Ann22 wrote: »
    .. even tho' he's a big stupid fcuker

LMAO!! :D:D:D

I can't believe you said that ... :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

Charlie was RAGIN there about the money! I swear i could see steam coming outta his ears! he only has himself to blame, he's usually the very first person to start any kind of messin, now it's after biting him on the arse big time!

DS:

Yes, yes you did Sophie and we all copped on to what you were Trying to do.

Wily Rodrigo though.;)

I dont believe she knew it was this earth,, prove it.

That's cause he was so sure he had the show in the bag .. snake®

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

fintonie wrote: »
    did they show the HMs being told who was nominated

I was wondering that too, I don't believe they did. WTF?.

That's cause he was so sure he had the show in the bag .. snake®

How could he even think that though, he has to realise Marcus is the most entertaining HM in there.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,427 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Enjoyed that highlights show immensely.

Probably the best 'friendly' highlights show in a couple of years... it usually takes an argument to make it fun, but everything was enjoyable tonight without the need for a fight.

By the way dont worry Lisa and Dave, you can walk around London again in about a months time without the costumes, and still no-one will recognise you.

Until David opens his mouth.:pac:

• Advertisement

How could he even think that though, he has to realise Marcus is the most entertaining HM in there.:eek:

Cause in his head it's:
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    The Charlie Show .. cheeky northerner, likes a few beers, pretends he's a granny, entertains** the nation late into the night with his high jinx, told kenny he was a bad boy & the .. is it on, is it off romance with Roddd-Riigooo, the sexy brazilian ..
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd say when he lys in bed at night, in his mind he's going over what he'll say in his 'BB Winner' interview with Davina .. and now he's fuming that he might not have the £100,000 in his bank account at the time ..
    The snake88.gif

™Rockman

** offending remarks removed as Sharpshooter made me feel guilty :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

the look on charlies face when BB announced that was priceless cos he so thinks its in the bag due to his mothers situation:pac:

but in fairness it'll be interesting to see what challenges they have to do to earn some of the money back???

maybe rodrigo and david fight to the death for charlie????
    make lisa admit shes been playin a game all along??
    make sophie admit shes not the thick B##ch she pretends to be???

I think Siavash should win it cos none of the rest of em are anyway interesting!!!!!!!

the look on charlies face when BB announced that was priceless cos he so thinks its in the bag due to his mothers situation:pac:

Spot on .. I knew there was something .. I shall edit my 'Charlie Show' blurb :D

I will say one thing in fairness to Charlie though, he didn't bring it up in the house at all and he must have been worried about her.

I will say one thing in fairness to Charlie though, he didn't bring it up in the house at all and he must have been worried about her.

selfish fookers normally dont till they have drink in them,,

ooooooooo I do believe he did when tipppled

Maybe, but I doubt E4 would show it if he did ..

Although come to think of it now .. wasn't someone going on one night on the highlights show saying .. they wanted Charlie to get the money cause his personal reasons were better? .. this was well before messages from home as well .. few weeks back.

I seem to remember someone saying that now .. maybe Lisa?

Maybe, but I doubt E4 would show it if he did ..

Although come to think of it now .. wasn't someone going on one night on the highlights show saying .. they wanted Charlie to get the money cause his personal reasons were better? .. this was well before messages from home as well .. few weeks back.

I seem to remember someone saying that now .. maybe Lisa?

I must have missed that.
    Shame on me.:(

I must have missed that.
    Shame on me.:(

Shame not warranted .. sure I nearly forgot, they didn't make a big deal of it and maybe t was on the LF I seen it.

All I remember is a discussion about the money and someone saying they wanted Charlie to have for the reasons he's said and a few others went "yeah, of yeah" .. and I remember thinking what was all that about but since it was never mentioned again I had forgotten all about it ..

And anyway, now you've made me feel all guilty and I started thinking 'what if Charlie reads my post with The Charlie Show blurb and it offends him and he ends it all cause of me' .. and now so I've edited my post :(

The LF is on! Damn got lost in Sky Channel 319 there for awhile :D

• Advertisement

The LF is on! Damn got lost in Sky Channel 319 there for awhile :D
    Was watching Teachers on C4 (funny) got lost in it too.:o

Advertisement