Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,426 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Nico22 wrote: »
    Maybe, but I doubt E4 would show it if he did ..

Although come to think of it now .. wasn't someone going on one night on the highlights show saying .. they wanted Charlie to get the money cause his personal reasons were better? .. this was well before messages from home as well .. few weeks back.

I seem to remember someone saying that now .. maybe Lisa?

It was someone in one of the post-eviction BBLB shows when they were asked who they wanted to win, and they said Charlie because of his personal circumstances. That was the first I'd heard of it, so either it hadn't been mentioned much or C4 had made the decision not to broadcast it.

I think it might have been Isaac's interview just after he joined Noirin in the BBLB studio the night she got evicted, i can sort of picture him saying it and everyone looking a bit puzzled.
    It was one of the reasons he gave for vamoosing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

IDH getting hosed down :D

Marcus to Sophie eating Greasy Burger ..

"You Don't Read Articles In Magazines Saying Michael Jackson's Pregnant Do ya??"

LMAO :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

IDH in bits hes not lookin good

he looks dead

• Advertisement

fintonie wrote: »
    IDH in bits hes not lookin good

He needs stimulation .. give him 10mls of Hydroseptoine and 22mls of Keptosimonine .. that should it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He needs stimulation .. give him 10mls of Hydroseptoine and 22mls of Keptosimonine .. that should it :D

He needs rest and more rest, look at him for god's sake.
    He went into this with eyes wide open and they are still wide open.

Even when he is sleeping he is awake.

Beats Batman hands down.:D

or a good kick in the arse from the front

but I think he did get that

OMG!!!!!!

Marcus has Tony Montana tattoo'd on his leg!!!! That explains it all!!! :D

He better win this show .. he just better win now!!! That changes everything.

EVICT SIAVASH!!!!!! WE'VE GOT A SCARFACE FAN IN THE HOUSE!!!

He's moving .. we're okay, we're okay ..:)

• Advertisement

OMG!!!!!!

Played it on the Wii, saw the Film and now we know why he swears so much.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

OMG!!!!!!

Noticed that myself before too, having a scarface tatoo is the opposite of cool.

Played it on the Wii, saw the Film and now we know why he swears so much.:D

I am like a Scarface nut since I was at school - it's no joke. Seen it around 700 times now.

701 on Tuesday fortnight as it's back on the Big Screen in Cineworld for one day only .. wonder if Marcus will come over for it :D

Noticed that myself before too, having a scarface tatoo is the opposite of cool.

What's not cool is to care what people think .. and he don't give two fcuks .. he wanted Montana on his leg and he got Montana on his leg.

That's about as cool as it get's ..

Scarface is my favourite movie of all time and I would never get a fat tattoo of Al Pacino on my leg cause I haven't the balls .. he did, that makes him super ice cool .. go the IDH :D

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

sorry, but what does IDH mean?

fcleere wrote: »

The " Irrepressible Dark Horse"

It's what Marcus refers to himself as.:pac:

talk to yis tomorrow folks be good

fcleere wrote: »

MarcusIsScarface.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭eightyfish

Have to say, last night's BB was hilarious. All present laughed our asses off watching it. (The fact that we'd been to the pub beforehand may have helped.)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

It was someone in one of the post-eviction BBLB shows when they were asked who they wanted to win, and they said Charlie because of his personal circumstances. That was the first I'd heard of it, so either it hadn't been mentioned much or C4 had made the decision not to broadcast it.

I think it might have been Isaac's interview just after he joined Noirin in the BBLB studio the night she got evicted, i can sort of picture him saying it and everyone looking a bit puzzled.
    It was one of the reasons he gave for vamoosing?

According to people on DS, Charlie never shuts up about his mother and he has been seen talking about her an awful lot on LF since the start of the series :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,426 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

According to people on DS, Charlie never shuts up about his mother and he has been seen talking about her an awful lot on LF since the start of the series :confused:

I dont watch much LF so I don't know the truth either way.

In fairness to Charlie, people on DS saying 'He never shuts up about it' could mean he has mentioned it five or six times the whole series - they seem to have very extremely biased outlooks on that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

"This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." :(

Are you in the UK? Or using a UK proxy?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Well, thanks to Armani I have done a little digging and up loaded the following vid ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it5hhH-dTws

.. funny that Issac was in the house for three minutes 44 seconds but seems so well informed on HMs personal issues. Also, in his first interview it's the first thing he says :confused::confused::confused:

Isaac had access to media before he went in the house. It was in the papers long before he went in...so there's not much to suggest that Charlie went blabbing his life story to him as soon as he set foot inside.

Maybe he does talk about her a lot - maybe he's mentioned her a few times. We're never really going to know unless we have DVDs of every second in the house. Either way if he wins the money will most likely only ever go to her care...so who cares?

"This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions." :(

Are you in the UK? Or using a UK proxy?

Oh for the love of God .. this is doing my head in. That's what I don't post much vids of my own on here. YouTube have some way of knowing when you upload BB stuff and then restrict it. :mad:

I'll throw it up on Daily Motion and edit the post .. give me three minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I've been up to my eyes the last week so only getting caught up now... interesting few days......

David and Lisa do London - as someone else said, this is the moment BB jumped the shark. I thought part of the whole idea is that the HMs are cut off from the world for 3 months?? A very obvious attempt by the producers to boost falling ratings :rolleyes:

Although as also said here, I don't think Lisa and David should be worrying about being recognized, as 6 weeks from now they'll be forgotten about anyway! :P

The Great Escape - Funny, but again another clear indication of how desperate the production team are getting that they allowed them to run around backstage like that.

Rodrigo - I hate this jumped up rule-quoting, aggressive little man-child soo much. Leaving aside that his idea of an argument is to talk fast, throw out wild accusations, tell people to shut up and then go to the rest of the HMs for support :mad:, he is also a complete hypocrite by joining in in the escape with the rest and er... breaking the rules!!

Charlie - Dim, and as has now been coined :D, a total snake.

Sophie - I really find it hard to believe that ANYONE could be THAT stupid, but then if it IS just an act, could she really carry it off for 12 weeks?
    IF so she should surely be in Hollywood!

Siavash - It's amazing how the guy has gone from a fairly dead-cert winner a few weeks ago, to standing a pretty good chance of being evicted a week from the end. I think the decline started when he got involved with Noirin, and he just hasn't recovered. The refusal to nominate isn't doing him any favours either, as it's clear that he expected David to go in a 3-way shootout between him, David and Marcus

Which in fact neatly brings us to....

The Irrepressible Dark Horse himself... Marcus - If he doesn't win the show at this stage it'll be an absolute travesty! The only one in there who can truely say he's been himself throughout, has seen through the gameplaying and the bitching of others, and who has never lost sight of the fact that it IS just a stupid TV show and will stand up for himself accordingly.

He's been the only one worth watching now for weeks. If he goes out on Friday, I'm not sure I'll even bother tuning in for the final, as I genuinely believe none of the others deserve it!

Well, thanks to Armani I have done a little digging and up loaded the following vid ..

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/decbohan22/video/xaak4g_issac-on-bbbm_shortfilms

.. funny that Issac was in the house for three minutes 44 seconds but seems so well informed on HMs personal issues. Also, in his first interview it's the first thing he says :confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Yeah; I also read on DS a few times that Charlie will enter a room where there is an argument going on and will mention his mother. Tis a bit sneaky, alright. He knows they tend to air arguments...

Rockman is right. Rockman = Boards own IDH

Kaiser2000 wrote: »

The Irrepressible Dark Horse himself... Marcus - If he doesn't win the show at this stage it'll be an absolute travesty!!

Agree 100% but people like Marcus (not that there are many) never win. The voting system will never allow it. All Marcus had to do was get to the Vote To Save stage and he was home and dry (no pun intended :)) ..

The only think that can save Marcus is if someone walks .. they will cancel the eviction. Not enough people dislike Siavash from him to go ..

BB should have had the balls to make it Vote To Save in a two horse race (no pun intended :D) .. I do not agree with others that have said that Vote To Evict / Vote To Save doesn't matter when there is only two .. it does and we will lose Marcus because of it :mad:

It's like having a vote to see who gets evicted from Eastenders Nasty Nick or Minty ..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

ok I'm having a whip round to buy BB from Endemol for series 12,gonna get TnaG to air it and ask Marcus to be the new Davina.... it's a win win situation (on condition that we all get to become house mates of course) :D

I still need hosts for the following programs, any takers?

(How do you type a fada?)
    Dearthair Mor Beal Mor
    Dearthair Mor Dearthair Beag:D:):D:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

jobucks wrote: »
    ok I'm having a whip round to buy BB from Endemol for series 12,gonna get TnaG to air it and ask Marcus to be the new Davina.... it's a win win situation (on condition that we all get to become house mates of course) :D

I still need hosts for the following programs, any takers?

(How do you type a fada?)
    Dearthair Mor Beal Mor
    Dearthair Mor Dearthair Beag:D:):D:o

ctrl +alt + letter = áéíóú

Advertisement