Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I hope so zuroph, I can't remember disliking anyone so much in a long while on BB.
    ya, but what'll we be watching when he goes?! it needs something big this week. bb is going way too easy on them. friend suggested they should lose a fiver off the budget every time they use sophie or freddie instead of other names. theres no prison to be seen this year, has bb done away with punishing people?!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I don't know it's early days yet, and I have a feeling BB is letting them get comfortable, the calm before the storm if you like.

They already have their little groups and have sized each other up and don't forget they are putting in another HM next week.

We shall have to wait and see but I really do think there will be a shake up of some sorts re that new HM.
    /hope so anyway zuroph

5euro says its a nypmhomaniac blind midget albino amputee from mars.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

zuroph wrote: »
    as a side, watchin BBLB earlier and they played a clip or two from last year, i still maintain it was one of the very best BBs. the mix of characters in the house was just perfect, and for the most part very memorable.

I agree, so many people complained about it last year but it's definitely the most memorable series for me. It also contained some of my favourite HMs of all time (Rex, Darnell).

I was too tired to stay up for last night's episode....why oh why can't they go back to putting it on at 9??? I'm annoyed now because looks like I missed a really good one! :o Dying for eviction tonight. I just hope hope HOPE that the voting public are thinking the same as people on internet forums!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Fingrs crossed it's Cairon whos going, but reckon Halfwit may be up for the chop :( The more Cairon, Kris, Siabash and Lisa are nasty to him, the more I like him.

Liking Marcus for the win, he's the agressive daddy of the group. He's the only one that says it straight to Sree and completely winds him up by flirting with Noirin.

Currently hating: Sree, Lisa, Kris, Cairon, Siabash
    Currently liking: Marcus, Halfwit, Dogface, Angel, the other blonde girl

Not sure about the others just yet.

• Advertisement

carly has done nothing yet, and i keep forgetting rodrigo is in there he does absolutely nothing!

cairon is a hundred million percent going.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Well last night's episode started off slow for me, but Marcus trying to get Noirin to get her tits out (and Sree's reaction!) made up for it! I was shouting at the TV "go on, do it just to piss him off!" :p

And then Sree run's off to Lisa to whinge?? What is he, 8??
    Noirin is FINALLY starting to take a harder line with him though, and she wasn't taking any crap from him either later on in the bedroom.. I'm not her biggest fan anyway (she would do nothing for me I have to say!), but about time she stood up for herself.

As for the eviction.. I dunno who should go. I don't mind Freddie nearly as much as I did when he first came in, and Siavash will be lost without Cairon (I think they play off each other very well), but I suppose I'd rather keep Freddie as at least he adds some color to an otherwise fairly drab house.

I keep forgetting Rodrigo is in it too. Karly hasn't done much either except pose and preen and check her makeup in the mirror every 5 minutes - plus her voice annoys me!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

No post since 16:18 !!

/awaiting flurry...

Cant wait for Cairon to leave.

No post since 16:18 !!

/awaiting flurry...

Cant wait for Cairon to leave.

I'm a wee bit worried....my faith in the voters has been tested so many times :o

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

DS:

Cairon has said that Sree will only get "blind and deaf" women when he leaves the house.

"Sree, you’re definitively going to get all the blind and deaf girls out there," he said yesterday evening.

"What's wrong with blind women and deaf women?" replied Sree. "They're still human beings, and they still have a heart."

"They're all genuine," replied Cairon. "But the fact they can’t hear your voice or see your face, that’s the only way you're gonna get them."

Sree then relayed the comments to Karly as she entered the room, saying that Cairon was being "offensive" to disabled people.

"He's always trying to take it to the next level!" said Cairon. "You're not Halfwit. You're not intelligent, man. Just go to bed."
    lol, well said Cairon.

Typical that he tries to turn it around to Cairon being offensive to the disabled.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

DS:

lol, well said Cairon.

Typical that he tries to turn it around to Cairon being offensive to the disabled.:rolleyes:
    lol I saw that last night.Such a self centred knob .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Cairon will be the one to go i'd say. Halfwit is building a fanbase for himself with his "colour and joy and variety to everyone"

:pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

grrrrrrrrrr Sree says "I don't judge" yet the next thing out of his mouth is "you'd do anything for cider". arse

God Sree is SUCH a d*ckhead! How is talking to Marcus about flashing her nipples not "respecting their friendship"

I'd love for Noirin and Marcus to get together!

I'd love for Noirin and Marcus to get together!
    Even if it's jsut to piss that shree off ..yes .

Might even take a shine to our Noirin myself .....metophorically speaking of course :cool:

I'm finding Freddie quite hot tonight :o and I've only had one glass of wine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

I'm finding Freddie quite hot tonight :o and I've only had one glass of wine![/QUOTE
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

I really hope Cairon goes I think Freddie is cringey telly at times but that is why it's worth keeping him in the house!

Its gonna kick off with Sree and Marcus, if not today, soon....

Did anyone else hear if there is going to be a new housemate soon? lets hope it's some male eye candy let's face it there is no talent in there for the girls!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Yup I really hope Cairon goes, Freddie has more potential.
    Jesus Sree is showing his real personality at last, Double standards anyone?

• Advertisement

There's supposed to be something happening on the 24th I think...

He seemed to really enjoy having an audience there while doing a spot of bitching. I think he's going to cling to that from now on...

Ginny wrote: »
    There's supposed to be something happening on the 24th I think...

Is that next Wednesday? Because I read a new housemate is going in that night.

Did anyone hear the crowd shouting "Halfwit Out"?? :(:(:(

I'm a few minutes behind on sky + but I laughed till I cried listening to Sree bitching about Marcus! :D

Angel is BRILLIANT tonight! Thank god she's come off that hunger strike! I'm pissing myself at her trying to sex Sree and then winding him up in the kitchen :D

Ewwwwwwwwww what is it with men and arses!?:(

close the hole close the hole!!!!!! yuck!!

Shree calling Marcus a weirdo ......lol . :eek:

I know, the bloke is so ignorant, and has no self awareness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Srees an asshole

Advertisement