Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Ann22 wrote: »
    I thought Rodrigo would go mad 'cos Sophie lost her bearings there. She's looking more bedraggled as the weeks go by:)

I'm gonna use her as an example to my 10 year old daughter when she is on the front of "Nuts" or "Zoo" magazine................
    Show her how the women in those mags are airbrushed to within an inch of their lives..

She is looking incredibly rough tho', She'll need a great agent to get her a mag deal at this rate;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

A big pile of faeces:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Lol @ Siavash there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I like you , thank you Siavash :P

Marcus and Sia have to be the most moany effers in big bro history.....

So boring, boring, boring, boring

Sick to death now of his petulant teenager act. It's sickening.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

She knows she hasn't a hope of winning it but wouldn't like to see the winner get nothing.......Kinda decent in my book:)

Assuming its genuine..
    I'm gonna use her as an example to my 10 year old daughter when she is on the front of "Nuts" or "Zoo" magazine................
    Show her how the women in those mags are airbrushed to within an inch of their lives..

She is looking incredibly rough tho', She'll need a great agent to get her a mag deal at this rate;)

Good lord. The girl needs her hair extensions fixed and some make-up. It absolutely sickens me that she gets so much stick. She's a very pretty girl. Look at her in that bloody lycra suit...and people have the nerve to say she's "a tub". What a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Jesus he does moan on... even BB sounded like a weary school teacher dealing with the class clown, I think I could actually hear him shaking his head.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Assuming its genuine..

Good lord. The girl needs her hair extensions fixed and some make-up. It absolutely sickens me that she gets so much stick. She's a very pretty girl. Look at her in that bloody lycra suit...and people have the nerve to say she's "a tub". What a joke.

She is very pretty, she just looks scruffy, hair everywhere and puffy faced, bless. More likeable than if she was plastered all the time.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Assuming its genuine..

Good lord. The girl needs her hair extensions fixed and some make-up. It absolutely sickens that she gets so much stick. She's a very pretty girl. Look at her in that bloody lycra suit...and people have the nerve to say she's "a tub". What a joke.

All's I'm saying is that when she gets out she certainly won't look the same in the mags as she will have to be airbrushed and it is a good lesson to my young one on the perils of believing what you see of those girls in magazines:)

• Advertisement

Jesus H. Christ...Rodrigo should stop picking fights :(

She is very pretty, she just looks scruffy, hair everywhere and puffy faced, bless. More likeable than if she was plastered all the time.

I agree completely. She looks normal and relaxed. I'd love to see how everyone slagging her off would look after a few weeks in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Would one of you give Roddy a slap - he's annoyin' me head!

I wonder if they were all on a desert island how long would Rodrigo survive before they all jumped him and beat him to death?
    Why does the little boll*x keep telling people to shut up when he goes mad when people say it to him? Who the fcuk does he think he is?????

That was my point excactly, I just used the word rough instead of scruffy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

David "Whaever".:mad:
    Shut David up please BB, make him take a vow of silence to win some of the money back.
    Oh and make it a couple of days.

That was my point excactly, I just used the word rough instead of scruffy!!

Saying she'll need a good agent to get a magazine deal is quite a bit removed from what myself and Ann actually said.

David "Whaever".:mad:
    Shut David up please BB, make him take a vow of silence to win some of the money back.
    Oh and make it a couple of days.

I'm at the stage with David where I just tune out because I find him so hard to understand. I do it with Charlie too. Incoherent rambling does my face in. :)

I wonder if they were all on a desert island how long would Rodrigo survive before they all jumped him and beat him to death?
    Why does the little boll*x keep telling people to shut up when he goes mad when people say it to him? Who the fcuk does he think he is?????

I wouldn't mind so much if he was consistent... you can never tell when he's going to react. There've been times where I braced myself for the wrath of Rodrigo and then he starts cracking up laughing...and then times where I expect him to play along and he ends up crying. Feck sake...he's worse than me!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,426 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Despite watching the first 28 weeks of this series since it started in early March or whatever, I'm thinking of giving the last week a miss if Marcus goes tomorrow night. He's the only one I find watchable at all.

Total mess up by BB not splitting up the David/Lisa/Charlie/Roger/Sophie grouping over the last few weeks.

• Advertisement

OH my god! I just got an image of Mr. Slave from South Park when David screamed "Oh..jesus chriiist" :P

My clothes would barely have dried after dragging myself up onto the beach before I'd be starting a fire and suggesting that we all throw a hawaiian luau and BBQ his corpse.

Marcus was good at that....what was it he was playing? How would you know what was copyrighted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Marcus is hilarious. ' Marcus are you finished ' ' not yet'
    lol legend

He had fun with that guitar...then has to...just HAS to...say how sh*t it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

The effigy of BB looks good, it's like something out of Star Wars.

Lisa's face was priceless.

• Advertisement

Yeah. BB clearly gave him a guitar so that he could shine this episode because they know he can play one. And he spits a golden opportunity in their face!

Advertisement