Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

God that was terrible.

Sophie singing PIEEE JEEEEEZOOOOO any day tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Wait for Charlie's excuses when he messes up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Neither of them should have to go on Friday! I love both of them! They really made me laugh there!

I want that song on my ipod!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Saying she'll need a good agent to get a magazine deal is quite a bit removed from what myself and Ann actually said.
    I'm gonna use her as an example to my 10 year old daughter when she is on the front of "Nuts" or "Zoo" magazine................
    Show her how the women in those mags are airbrushed to within an inch of their lives..

She is looking incredibly rough tho', She'll need a great agent to get her a mag deal at this rate

Read my post again.................please
    I never said she was fat or ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I said she was looking rough:eek: and that is true at the moment!!

And excuse me for having the cheek to crack a joke about her needing a great agent......i will certainly remember the next time to stick a :D on the end of any post I make in jest the next time.........

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Imagine being on national tv and having to perform like that..I'd just die of embarrassment:o. Bad enough having to sing on your own at school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

This post has been deleted.

He's almost as bad as BB when they ignore a HM when they don't want to answer a question.

" The Diary Room door is now open."

In other words "Piss off".

Not only is he not taking it from them, he is giving it back in spades.

I would've liked to see them being told:(. Imagine Charlie's gleeful face:mad:.

Read my post again.................please
    I never said she was fat or ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I said she was looking rough:eek: and that is true at the moment!!

And excuse me for having the cheek to crack a joke about her needing a great agent......i will certainly remember the next time to stick a :D on the end of any post I make in jest the next time.........

I didn't say you said she was fat or ugly. Her appearance has been commented on plenty of time in this forum and it's ridiculous. Your post was one of many. I wasn't simply addressing you. So you can save your sarcasm and your exclamations marks, thanks.

Moving on...

Glad they passed, couldn handle another Rodrigo tantrum :p

Further eviction on Tuesday, eh? They have to be aware though that something is coming. There are too many of them in there so late in the game.

I
    Further eviction on Tuesday, eh? They have to be aware though that something is coming. There are too many of them in there so late in the game.

Yeah, there was always 5 there on the final night, wasn't there? (although I only saw last years' and the Celebrity one)

I didn't say you said she was fat or ugly. Her appearance has been commented on plenty of time in this forum and it's ridiculous. Your post was one of many. I wasn't simply addressing you. So you can save your sarcasm and your exclamations marks, thanks.

Moving on...

Glad they passed, couldn handle another Rodrigo tantrum :p

Thanks, I think.................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

BORING

Haha, right, see now Marcus is growing on me again.

Ah but if it was a real issue for them they wouldnt have shown any of it.

I'm with Sharpshooter on the Marcus issue. He's taking the piss. It'd be seriously boring if he wasnt there.

He knows the camera will stay on him as long as he keeps mouthing off:rolleyes:.

OMG he broke the rules.:eek:

Oh wait.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Marcus dear, pull it together - you are getting teeeedious....

I wouldn't mind so much if he was consistent... you can never tell when he's going to react. There've been times where I braced myself for the wrath of Rodrigo and then he starts cracking up laughing...and then times where I expect him to play along and he ends up crying. Feck sake...he's worse than me!

That's what I find about watching Rodrigo, you just don't know when he will have an outburst.....He's incredibly unpredictable whereas the IDH is starting to get very predictable......
    Don't actually know at this mo who I would like to win, think it might be none of them:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Lisa and team dumb admitting that they have played a good stratigic game..... well at least she's honest.

Second eviction on Tuesday though Lisa........

Those sausages looked scrummy:).

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Enjoyed what I saw of tonights episode - been missing a few lately, job interfering with telly watching(I'm just showing off here cos I finally got a job!!).
    Poor Roddy he can even take a tille suggestion without cracking up. Thought there was gonna be war over that cycling task but they got through it - aww bless

He has an awful attitude, imagine if he was living next door to you and you asked him to stop making noise or whatever during the night. Imagine the abuse he'd give you:eek:.
    He hasn't had one good word to say about any of the housemates since the beginning, just boasted about how cool he is...and he's so not cool. He's a scumbag, I daresay an intelligent one but in his eyes he's always right and the whole entire cast of BB10 were a pack of bullsh*tting, b*starding *sholes. They're all in there to win it and if any of them win after spending the weeks treating others with respect even if it goes along with a bit of bullsh*t then fair play to them. I know when he effs and blinds at folk it's not taken seriously but look at Rex last year..his wisecracks were viewed as bullying by many (this baffled me) he was never bitchy about anyone, a tad full of himself I know but he was funny...he didn't have to depend on foul language to get attention or laughs.
    After that rant, I will say I'd prefer him to win than Charlie who hides his nastiness behind a thin veil but which seeps through at times. I'd prefer open horribleness(if there's such a word) then a 'sweetness and light' front...that sickens my bum!(I was reluctant to say 'arse' in case someone accused me of being a hypocrite:o)

Ann22 wrote: »
    He has an awful attitude, imagine if he was living next door to you and you asked him to stop making noise or whatever during the night. Imagine the abuse he'd give you:eek:.
    He hasn't had one good word to say about any of the housemates since the beginning, just boasted about how cool he is...and he's so not cool. He's a scumbag, I daresay an intelligent one but in his eyes he's always right and the whole entire cast of BB10 were a pack of bullsh*tting, b*starding *sholes. They're all in there to win it and if any of them win after spending the weeks treating others with respect even if it goes along with a bit of bullsh*t then fair play to them. I know when he effs and blinds at folk it's not taken seriously but look at Rex last year..his wisecracks were viewed as bullying by many (this baffled me) he was never bitchy about anyone, a tad full of himself I know but he was funny...he didn't have to depend on foul language to get attention or laughs.
    After that rant, I will say I'd prefer him to win than Charlie who hides his nastiness behind a thin veil but which seeps through at times. I'd prefer open horribleness(if there's such a word) then a 'sweetness and light' front...that sickens my bum!(I was reluctant to say 'arse' in case someone accused me of being a hypocrite:o)

He's foul mouthed, absolutely. I just dont take any of it seriously. I reckon his tongue is firmly planted in his cheek.

I agree about Charlie though. That boy has been a sly git since day one.

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Enjoyed what I saw of tonights episode - been missing a few lately, job interfering with telly watching(I'm just showing off here cos I finally got a job!!).
    Poor Roddy he can even take a tille suggestion without cracking up. Thought there was gonna be war over that cycling task but they got through it - aww bless

Hey there stranger, thought you had gone off BB.........
    Glad to hear the jobs going good.
    Roddy is a tad tempermental alright, sure, he's not the only one at the moment. God bless him tho', he seems to have a bit of a temper on him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Watching the highlights of 'Big Brother' tonight really spelled out BB this year for viewers..

Marcus was cursing and swearing at BB (yes, not original of Marcus) but at least it was interaction. And what were the other housemates doing.. singing Pink, Shaggy and Kelly Clarkson... these are grown men and women (going up to the age of 40).

I'd like Marcus to win.. but not wholly bothered. But it's a bigger insult to the viewers and the Big Brother voting public if any the others win.

I'd glad they're ending the show because it's clear to me that most BB viewers have lost their grasp on what the show is about - entertainment.

And if having 6 grown men and women "singing" songs aimed at tweens is what entertains the Big Brother audience, then I'm chuffed the show is ending. Good fecking riddance!

The housemates haven't been great... but the voting public have been worse. Bunch of boring arsebags is all that's left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

Marcus is generally being tongue in cheek but he really does think he's better than all the other housemates(and humanity it seems) and the constant commentary abusing everything and anything is very telling..small man syndrome aka insecure hurt little boy living in that head.

in fairness i know i'd be a little more than ratty if not crazy in there at this stage...we'd all be grumpy let's be fair...but yeah since the prize moneys been taken Charlies motives have become clear..

I wanted Charlie or Rodrigo to win it but after seeing how Charlies been going on I don't think he deserves it..he's ALWAYS the first to start any kind of messing whatever it is and first to get up to any mischief going and that bit running around the camera lanes really bit him on the arse big time..

his face for the whole episode after they announced the money was gone..he was going ape with nobody to blame(another point that rankled) but himself, he was actually chewing his hand at one point..I don't care if he was doing it for his ma to be able to pay for some operation(thats the story apparently) but his acting the bollix has finally and hopefully shown him to give over the ****in messin..

I reckon Marcus will beat Siavash friday though..anyone agree? or disagree?

and why?

basquille wrote: »
    Bunch of boring arsebags is all that's left!

That will be true if Marcus goes.

I am starting to think we will see lot's of Edited Bad Moaning Marcus because he really put them in their place this year.

He took no crap from them and as much as they might be grateful for all the talk on the forums about him ( keeping people watching ) I have a feeling they will edit it so people turn against him.

If that happens, it would be a shame because he has been Marcus right from the begining.

All the others wore Halo's going in and they all have lost them.

Lisa only calmed down when she went up for eviction and stayed.
    Not realising that week was a vote to save.

I honestly reckon BB don't care what people think now and have stopped trying.

For the programme's 10th birthday it has been a sham.

• Advertisement

Marcus is generally being tongue in cheek but he really does think he's better than all the other housemates(and humanity it seems) and the constant commentary abusing everything and anything is very telling..small man syndrome aka insecure hurt little boy living in that head.

in fairness i know i'd be a little more than ratty if not crazy in there at this stage...we'd all be grumpy let's be fair...but yeah since the prize moneys been taken Charlies motives have become clear..

I wanted Charlie or Rodrigo to win it but after seeing how Charlies been going on I don't think he deserves it..he's ALWAYS the first to start any kind of messing whatever it is and first to get up to any mischief going and that bit running around the camera lanes really bit him on the arse big time..

his face for the whole episode after they announced the money was gone..he was going ape with nobody to blame(another point that rankled) but himself, he was actually chewing his hand at one point..I don't care if he was doing it for his ma to be able to pay for some operation(thats the story apparently) but his acting the bollix has finally and hopefully shown him to give over the ****in messin..

I reckon Marcus will beat Siavash friday though..anyone agree? or disagree?

and why?

Marcus probably will beat Siavash on Friday night and I can understand why....It's the age old thing with BB, kinda like a fine line that you can't cross. In one sense you have to be entertaining and Marcus at the moment is being entertaining even if it is the same old sh1t(swearing) whilst at the same time not alienating the public. Siavash on the other hand is kinda boring to watch as are all the rest of them....

That said, I really don't like the way Marcus speaks about all the other HM's collectively when in the Diary Room. He's being smart though, as he knows that they won't decide his fate now to the final but the viewers will and he is giving them what they want!!!

Personally, while I sometimes like his deadpan way of saying things, I'm starting to get fed up of his "boring" shenanigans and the constant swearing. It's starting to wear thin!!

Advertisement