Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That said, I really don't like the way Marcus speaks about all the other HM's collectively when in the Diary Room. He's being smart though, as he knows that they won't decide his fate now to the final but the viewers will and he is giving them what they want!!!
    But he has done that all along.
    He has been like that since he got there, so it's not just for the final week that he is behaving that way.

He gave me what I wanted from BB this year, and that is a reason to tune in.

For that alone Marcus should win.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Anyone got any reliable polls?

The betting market has Marcus down as a strong favourite to go (1/3, roughly 75% favourite).

I hope its far closer than that and that a good edit tomorrow might swing it for him.

One thing thats weird is that a lot of the reasons that a few of you put forward for disliking him ('moody', 'calls the program a boring shambles', 'complains in the DR about how bad the rest of the housemates are', 'foulmouthed rants') are exactly the reasons I do like him. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

The betting market has Marcus down as a strong favourite to go (1/3, roughly 75% favourite).

I hope its far closer than that and that a good edit tomorrow might swing it for him.

One thing thats weird is that a lot of the reasons that a few of you put forward for disliking him ('moody', 'calls the program a boring shambles', 'complains in the DR about how bad the rest of the housemates are', 'foulmouthed rants') are exactly the reasons I do like him. :confused:

That's the thing Armani, I do like his side of being a rebel if you will on BB. But at the same time I'm getting "bored" of it!!
    I'm between two minds with Marcus, not quite sure if I like him or detest him:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I am with you there all the way, as for a good edit as I said in an earlier post I don't think he will get it.

His interactions with BB have been classic, and I would hate to think the British public would evict him because BB decide they don't want him to win.

I hope my faith in them is worth it.

Marcus to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

Imagine Marcus won? he's the most unlikely winner ever ever ever!

Wonder would he do the whole Heat magazine site after! ye know he wouldn't! he'd end up on discovery presenting a show like yer man from Iron maiden about big engineering or explosions or something..I'd kiiiinda like him to win :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I don't think people in general vote for the most entertaining housemate. Look at Rachel last year........now no way was she the most entertaining. REX SHOULD'VE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cameron won that other year remember? He was feckin' well boring too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sharpshooter, I've only just noticed you're a moderator now. Congratulations:) well deserved..I tried to pm you but I can't, best of luck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Was watching South Park. Anybody else see Lisa and David in these two.

614_image_06.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Ann22 wrote: »
    Nico22 I too love Scarface, great character...a world away from Marcus in coolness tho....instead of 'say hallo to my l'il friend' it'd be 'say hello to my fcukin' bast*rd cnut mate'.:)

Yeah, I was gonna put one of his expletive quotes on the poster below but none would fit :D

"Film It, Live It, Love It" he did say though :)

Scarface is on soon in Cineworld - if you've never seen it on the Big Screen you have to go .. it's even better.

• Advertisement

C'mon Marcus tell the truth...you were picturing yourself with loads of money with a bird on each arm:rolleyes: and a big flashy car.

Big flashy german sports car :pac:

Notice how Marcus makes a quiet sly comment on the bike but won't speak up:mad:

The real snake I tell ya:D

Always blabbing in the Diary room but not so quick to speak up outside.....
    and they say Lisa is sly:rolleyes:

His bark is just worst than his (under :)) bite .. :pac:

Sharpshooter, I've only just noticed you're a moderator now. Congratulations:) well deserved..I tried to pm you but I can't, best of luck.

Yeah, but remember what happened Joe Pesci when he got 'made' ? .. hope i'm wrong .. :D

Does this mean we can call on some favours, get some BB bashers whacked and .. 'stuff like like that'™ ? ;)

™IDM

Here's a poll from Digital Spy that Marcus comes out best in. It's a Vote To Evict poll too which makes it more relevant.

DSPoll.jpg

These are from ThisIsBigBrother.com

TIBBPoll003.jpg

TIBBPoll004.jpg

TIBBPoll002.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Only catching up now, Dam drink :)

Think Lisa may have spoke to soon , About final week , Public don't like cockey little Fcukers ,And don't think the other housemates were too impressed.

Come on BB put them all up on Sunday and a DOUBLE EVICTION please

The snake , Lisa or David as the song goes 2 out 3 ain't bad

A snake..........

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Anyone else really nervous about tonight?? I have a horrible feeling Marcus is going to go. I just can't see enough hatred towards Siavash. If Marcus goes then I won't be arsed with the rest of the series :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Ugh really annoyed at how Lisa was so cocky about only being up once, you got crazy lucky the week you were suppose to go head to head and everybody was up :mad: David is out on his ear in the midweek eviction :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Unfortunately, I think Marcus will go tonight!

Anyone still have wondering whether Sophie's faking it or not? Just read a great post, from here:
    This isn't exactly "news" but it is the clearest cut evidence I've seen of Sophie playing dumb. Today on the official site we have;

"Later, Sophie talked to Marcus and Siavash about her talents, which apparently include her superior knowledge of celebrities. Marcus and Siavash then gave her a little quiz, but sadly Sophie fell at the first hurdle when they asked her about Barack Obama - she didn't know who he was and couldn't pronounce his name. Don't worry Sophie, he's not that big a deal really..."

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/b...563df1/view.c4

But from her official profile;

Sophie Reade, 20, Glamour model from Cheshire

Sophie, whose bra size is 30GG, has been working as a glamour model for two years, posing nude for UK Playboy magazine and appearing at motorbike shows – but has never told her parents.

She lives at home with her parents, two older brothers and Chihuahuas Army and Moo, and says she regrets not going to university.

Though she makes no claims to great intelligence, she hates the “blonde bimbo” label and says she would make a good “president” of England because everyone would listen to her.

Sophie says she cares deeply about the war in Iraq and has raised more than £10,000 for the troops, and likes US President Barack Obama because “his daughters look cute”.

If Sophie doesn't want to be portrayed as a blonde bimbo - why pretend to be one? Does she think it is a winning strategy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Its obvious Sophie is faking it, she is a snake.

Hope Marcus goes tonight:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I actually don't know who'll go tonight. I wouldn't be surprised either way tbh. Siavash has been more boring lately and the whole not nominating thing won't have done him any favours.

I'm not even sure who I want to go. I'm beginning to be not too bothered if Siavash does. He'll be completely depressed with Marcus gone anyway and I can't see him being suddenly more interesting.

If Marcus stays he'll win the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭fintonie

on a mates pc and guess what me tv amd broadband crashed yesterday it woont be till monday forthnight till it gets fixed typical, its not looking good for marcus but hopfully he can pull it off

I actually don't know who'll go tonight. I wouldn't be surprised either way tbh. Siavash has been more boring lately and the whole not nominating thing won't have done him any favours.

I'm not even sure who I want to go. I'm beginning to be not too bothered if Siavash does. He'll be completely depressed with Marcus gone anyway and I can't see him being suddenly more interesting.

If Marcus stays he'll win the show.

There is no question, zero!!! That if he stays tonight and makes it to the Vote For Your Winner stage, the IDH is 'home and hosed'*.

He has way way way way to many fans that would vote for him. This is his final hurdle*.

*Puns not intended :D

fintonie wrote: »
    on a mates pc and guess what me tv amd broadband crashed yesterday it woont be till monday forthnight till it gets fixed typical, its not looking good for marcus but hopfully he can pull it off

How will you watch? Maybe we should all meet up and watch the final on a Big Screen somewhere .. if the IDH makes it that is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Trying to think who I'd like to see go tonight or who I would like to see win overall and for the life of me can't muster up enough care either way........:eek:
    To be honest the whole bloody lot of them are starting to do my head in:mad: and not one sticks out to me as the winner..

I can't see what they can do in there at this point to keep it interesting apart from Roddy giving out and Marcus swearing at the cameras. It's all been done to death!!!!

Nico22 wrote: »
    How will you watch? Maybe we should all meet up and watch the final on a Big Screen somewhere .. if the IDH makes it that is :D

ill check the site tomorrow, if IDH gets to the final week ill organize to watch it in someones house, maybe stand out side a tv shop window, there must be 24hr ones somewhere.

a friends house it will have to be, jasus they might never get rid of me if I like the outside world.

Think it's so tight that the final night edit could swing it. I think BB know that No Marcus, No Show .. they ill pull out all the stops to keep him in.

They dressed Siavash up as a woman as they think (and they'd be right :D) that because Siavash is dressed as a woman, people will want to evict him to see him interviewed by Davina dressed like a tranny ..

Very calculating is BB, the real snake ;)

lookiing at the poles you provided,

its close but the momentum seems to be going the way of the IDH,

when the evictions were first announced siavash was fav by 10 to 15 percent to stay, but as the week has gone on the IDR has seemed to pull it back, if the trend keeps going this way he should win by 8/10 percent me thinks,

well me hopes so:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

"Siavash told the group he doesn't care if he gets evicted tonight because he'd still have the £10,000 from his Task. Er, no Siavash, that money actually goes to the winner. Oops. He went on to tell everyone that they were welcome to the £20 Big Brother had added to the prize fund, but that he would be taking his own 10 grand home. We'll see."

Advertisement