Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Does anyone know what the story is with the Tuesday eviction? I heard they're going to be nominating on Sunday morning. If that's true then that's ridiculous, it should be vote to win from after tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Does anyone know what the story is with the Tuesday eviction? I heard they're going to be nominating on Sunday morning. If that's true then that's ridiculous, it should be vote to win from after tonight.

They'll be nominating?

I would have assumed that it would be a "whoever has the lowest votes from the vote to save by Tuesday night is out" type of thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

i still cant believe Lenny from Of Mice and Men has made it this far.
    If sophie wins ill puke. my faith in humanity will be at its most questionable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

They'll be nominating?

I would have assumed that it would be a "whoever has the lowest votes from the vote to save by Tuesday night is out" type of thing.

I'd say the housemates have to choose two people in front of each other to re-instate the prize money ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I want Siavash to go tonite, didn't Marcus at the start but want him to win now. Wouldn't like to see any of the others winning.

On a side note what happened to last years winner - Rachel 'i love grapes'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

I would assume would be just open to the public.

When you assume you make an ass out of me and you, no wait .. wha is it? :D

They'll be nominating?

Unfortunately it looks like they will be nominating on Sunday :mad:

http://www.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/bigbrother10/uk_news/bb10_wk12/final-round-of-nominations-on-sunday.htm

Because at this stage the public should get to decide. The reason we're left with so many eejits in the final couple of weeks is because block voting, it's wrecked a good series IMO. It will be whoever stays tonight Vs Sophie/David. If it's David then it will be grand, he'll go. But if it's Sophie, then we're left with my nightmare final!

• Advertisement

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Tonights highlights show:
    Housemates try to guess a word David is thinking of, beginning with r. Charlie asks if the word is "really boring". Big Brother calls Marcus into the Diary Room and they stop playing. Marcus predicts that they will be asking him to win prize money and that "they can get ****ed". Once he is in the Diary Room the other housemates are called to the sofas. Big Brother proposes that he cut his ponytail off for £10,000. Marcus says "f**k off. Cram it up your crabby fat arse." Big Brother ups the offer to 11, then 12, then 13 and finally 14 thousand. Each time Marcus says no and that he will only do it for one million pounds. Marcus then exits the Diary Room and tells the others that no matter what Big Brother asks of him, he will always "tell them to get ****ed."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

Marcus still odds on favourite to go tonight, Siavash still at 3/1 which I think depending on highlights show tonight is still great money..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

CoDy1 wrote: »
    Marcus still odds on favourite to go tonight, Siavash still at 3/1 which I think depending on highlights show tonight is still great money..

Jobucks spolier above your post isn't great for Marcus, not exactly something which will endear him to the casual Friday watcher (if there is such a thing anymore).

Good Luck Marcus!! .... woooo hooooo, come on the IDH :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

My stomach's in knots! If i was one of the housemates I'd spend all day Fri on the toilet:o.
    I don't like the thoughts of more nominations Sun. Whichever of them goes tonight, the other will likely be up Tuesday. What if there's a total bunch of ars*holes left for the final? I didn't like to hear that about Sophie (pretending not to know how Obama is)...I really hate falseness like that. I was actually liking her:(. I don't want to support any of the rest of them:(.

Ann22 wrote: »
    My stomach's in knots! If i was one of the housemates I'd spend all day Fri on the toilet:o.
    I don't like the thoughts of more nominations Sun. Whichever of them goes tonight, the other will likely be up Tuesday. What if there's a total bunch of ars*holes left for the final? I didn't like to hear that about Sophie (pretending not to know how Obama is)...I really hate falseness like that. I was actually liking her:(. I don't want to support any of the rest of them:(.

I'm exactly the same. If Marcus goes tonight I'm so not watching the rest of the series*

*This may be a lie

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

Am I the only one who doesn't like Marcus.

Lots of support for Marcus there among the posters and signs.

bansheee wrote: »

Yeah, get out :p:p

Oooh Marcus getting a much worse reception. Crap :(

• Advertisement

Think Marcus got all the boos

I read one of them wrong its 'Davina the original irrepressible dark horse'

I don't either, glad I'm not alone:o.

Lots of support for Marcus there among the posters and signs.
    I don't either, glad I'm not alone:o.

That's two for sea of hash:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I'd say I'll give up if Marcus goes as well, while I still like Siavash he's hardly compelling enough to keep me watching for the next week and no-one else is that likeable. Sophie's dumb blonde act doesn't wash with me at all...

Depends on the day to be honest!

I absolutely fell in love with him when he took on Big Brother way back. Then the whole Noirín thing put me right off him. I've started liking him a bit more in the last week or so...but it's kind of reluctantly because I really hated how he acted during those middle weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

No. Not a favourite of mine

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Depends on the day to be honest!

I absolutely fell in love with him when he took on Big Brother way back. Then the whole Noirín thing put me right off him. I've started liking him a bit more in the last week or so...but it's kind of reluctantly because I really hated how he acted during those middle weeks.

You've just mirrored my own thoughts on him there excactly!!!

What's Sophie talking about, she eats most of the food?!! :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

What's Sophie talking about, she eats most of the food?!! :pac::pac:

I think it's the hair extensions she wants that are £16.

Advertisement