Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

bansheee wrote: »
    I would'nt give him the steam off my p*ss for his scabby ponytail.

Nicely put:D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

They should offer a reward for whoever ninja-chops the ponytail off while he's sleeping.

God...can you imagine...he'd be a serial killer before the week is out if that happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I loved his 'Listen Very carefully so there's no minsunderstanding, FCUK OFF' line.
    If he goes, he is going in style.

They should offer a reward for whoever ninja-chops the ponytail off while he's sleeping.

God...can you imagine...he'd be a serial killer before the week is out if that happened.
    Oh my god, he would go fooking POSTAL!!!!
    They should pay Noirin or Sree to go in and do it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Marcus is straight down the middle and his word seems to be his bond.

His mam said on BBLB that he cut the ponytail off before for a girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

:D:D:D

I lol'd a lot!

1/6 Marcus 5/1 Siavash.
    IDH fans are close to needing an upset on the scale of Bez v Kenzie at this stage.

Or Rachel v Mikey, or Ulrika v Terry.

3 straws to cluch at.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

At the moment, who is more likely to go? I really really want Marcus to stay!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Great idea!!!! :D

Should be worth 25Kish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Why is Marcus so rebellious? He really hates BB and what it stands for. He must've been a nightmare to teach! Does he realise how lucky he is to be there? Most people describe it as a great, once in a lifetime experience.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I didn't mean it like that, we were discussing yesterday about how some of us never heard Charlie talking about his mam.:pac:

Yes, see that's the issue .. don't think any of us would ridicule him from bringing his mam up there at all .. as the topic of conversation is 'money going to charity'.

If that was the first time he said it then I would be on his side 100% .. problem is we all know it wasn't.

I strongly suspect he's a deeply unhappy soul. What kind of a life has he had? Noirin mentioned something about his childhood..did I dream it?

"I'm a good boy" - bless him :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Ann22 wrote: »
    Why is Marcus so rebellious? He really hates BB and what it stands for. He must've been a nightmare to teach! Does he realise how lucky he is to be there? Most people describe it as a great, once in a lifetime experience.

Because he has issues, probably wasn't held enough as a child.

Why isn't Lisa getting involved?? Party pooper!

Nico22 wrote: »
    Yes, see that's the issue .. don't think any of us would ridicule him from bringing his mam up there at all .. as the topic of conversation is 'money going to charity'.

If that was the first time he said it then I would be on his side 100% .. problem is we all know it wasn't.

Thing is though when you go in there ye probably talk about your family and parents and life and stuff like that. Of course Charlie would tell them that his Mam is in a coma, who wouldn't????
    But I can see yer point on how it could be used as a "sob" story:)

Rodrigo's poor face :(

Aw Roddy is gutted that Charlie didn't pick him!

Charlie's well up for it, it looked like someone stuck a pin in him he was off the chair that quick to get his kiss from Rodrigo.

Nobody will ever beat Mikey and the scotch bonnet, so Siavash needn't have bothered.:D

Poor Rodrigo, his little face because Charlie didn't say his name.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Marcus' smile could melt cheese.

• Advertisement

I have to laugh at Sophie all dolled up on the sofa, does she think we cant see her the other 6 days of the week? :confused:

Poor old Roger, someone should explain to him that everyone lies in Truth Or Dare when asked the 'who do you fancy question?'.

I have to laugh at Sophie all dolled up on the sofa, does she think we cant see her the other 6 days of the week? :confused:
    Haha! Yeah, I often noticed that about housemates in the past..they'd be like scarecrows all week then on the sofas Friday they'd be all dolled up. Silly billies:).

Aw Roddy is gutted that Charlie didn't pick him!

I felt heart sorry for him there...Charlie shouldn't have mentioned Isaac, how would poor Rodders compete with the cool muscly guy...and him like a wee altar boy. (Safia was a strange choice, is he bi???)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

If Marcus does go :( At least it should be a hell of an interview,
    And am looking forward to he's views on the other HM's to see if he really has them worked out .

Side bet will he leave through the front door or try climb the wall (or some other mad way )

A snake........

Ann22 wrote: »
    Does he realise how lucky he is to be there? Most people describe it as a great, once in a lifetime experience.

I'd say he does Ann, but why change his personality just because he's on BB?:pac:

He didn't tell his mam he was going in, he said he was going on holiday.

When she asked where, he said he didn't know.

When she asked for how long he said he didn't know.

And this was on the day they had to leave their homes to be put up by BB.

Same old Marcus.:pac:

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    If Marcus does go :( At least it should be a hell of an interview,
    And am looking forward to he's views on the other HM's to see if he really has them worked out .

Side bet will he leave through the front door or try climb the wall (or some other mad way )

A snake........

Yep, especially with Grace Dent on the panel tonight (hate her).

But still...Marcus FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Yep, especially with Grace Dent on the panel tonight (hate her).
    +1, probably the only BB watcher that liked Bea...
    Gurantee I'll get caught up in True Blood and miss the eviciton :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

No access to C4 tonight... can someone please post the name of the evictee once it's announced? Thanks

• Advertisement

Eeeek! Here we go!

Advertisement