Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

basquille wrote: »
    Yes... God forbid an entertaining housemate stays.

Not my sort of entertainment, sorry.
    Pathetic if you ask me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Marcus gone with 64% of the votes! Didn't think there would be that much of a difference!:mad:

It's Vote To Evict .. the most controversial housemate always goes with VTE .. don't care what anyone says about it not mattering. Nonsense!!

Vote To Save!
    .. and he'd still be there :mad::mad::mad:

No one really cars if Siavash stays or goes .. so why would masses bother to evict?

Ahhh, I'm shagged off with that .. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I cant believe Marcus is gone and feckin' David is still there.

And Rodrigo and Charlie are the only two likely to vote him in the nominations this week so it looks like he will make the final.:mad:

I think the final will have the fewest viewers ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm please Siavash stayed and if he wins I'd be shocked if he didn't donate to charity. I do think he's a genuinely nice chap. Don't all attack me:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Very diasappointing

hi guys, just in form work missed the HL show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm please Siavash stayed and if he wins I'd be shocked if he didn't donate to charity. I do think he's a genuinely nice chap. Don't all attack me:o.

I agree! I loved him from the start! And we get to see him dressed like that for another week! YAY!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Nah, I like him too, just preferred Marcus. Dire people left for the last week, it's BB9 all over again...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

bansheee wrote: »
    If you think entertaining is swearing all day, lying or walking around in a duvet or stalking a woman. That will be my memory of him:mad:
    Yes.. instead I enjoy a bunch of morons sitting around singing Pink. And boasting about "how well everyone in the house is getting along!"

It's Big Brother.. WE WANT YE TO FIGHT!

Marcus was clearly bored... but entertaining in my eyes (and other people eyes)!

Rebellious? Childish? Yes. But more unique and had so many good one-liners as opposed to the rest of the housemates.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

He's a fecking moron:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I think the final will have the fewest viewers ever.

I reckon it would be more cost effective next week for C4 to courier each remaining viewer a DVD with the highlights show on, and put on repeats of ER at 10PM instead.

• Advertisement

If that happens and I hope it doesn't, then BB should take it out of his hands and donate the money on his behalf.

To a badly treated Horse Sanctuary.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

basquille wrote: »
    Yes.. instead I enjoy a bunch of morons sitting around singing Pink. And boasting about "how well everyone in the house is getting along!"

It's Big Brother.. WE WANT YE TO FIGHT!

Marcus was clearly bored... but entertaining in my eyes (and other people eyes)!

Rebellious? Childish? Yes. But more unique and had so many good one-liners as opposed to the rest of the housemates.

Bored and boring how did he entertain!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,348 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I'm sure it has been noted plenty of times before in this thread, but it bears repeating: Davina McCall is a fantastic looking Woman.

As opposed to Rodrigo "Mr Showmanship", like?

Who is she?? She's talking to him as if what she says goes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

He's a fecking moron:mad:

He's a man's man and doesn't give two fcuks what anyone thinks. He doesn't edit himself ..

That's why I think alot of women don't like him.

Most men pretend to be polite gentlemen but the truth is .. when we are alone we are all Marcus's .. :)

We just don't have the balls to be like that when you's are around :D:D

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW:eek:

Cringing!!!

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    I'm sure it has been noted plenty of times before in this thread, but it bears repeating: Davina McCall is a muppet
    Fixed:D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,348 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

loooooooooooollllllllllll!!!

This is brilliant thus far! Fair play to ya Marcus. THIS IS MAN!! :)

Think back.. some of the best moments this series were either by him or revolved around him.

Boring? Maybe.. but can you honestly HONESTLY say any of the other housemates entertained you?

He was the best of a poor bunch.. but probably the fact that he was in among the biggest bunch of dullards committed to screen helped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

What's with Grace Dent's fringe??? How can she see??!

Nico22 wrote: »
    He's a man's man and doesn't give two fcuks what anyone thinks. He doesn't edit himself ..

That's why I think alot of women apart from Sharpshooter don't like him.

Most men pretend to be polite gentlemen but the truth is .. when we are alone we are all Marcus's .. :)

We just don't have the balls to be like that when you's are around :D:D
    FYP.:pac:

Dirty rotten lying filthy bast**d:mad:

He's a flipping muck savage, making out that stuff happened with Noirin.

Rotten horrible toe-rag:mad::mad::mad:

Every time Davina has her hair tied back or up, her face looks incredibly stretched!

It's creepy!

What's with Grace Dent's fringe??? How can she see??!

She's better off not being able to see considering it's Marcus sitting across from her:eek:

I am loving these clips.:pac:

"I could do that with my bell-end!" :D

The clips they have put together of him are brilliant!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

absoloute ****ing poppycock - class

• Advertisement

That Grace Dent is an arsebag to be fair!

Advertisement