Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Grace Dent: "Marcus just because you look like wolverine"

Marcus: " He looks like me".

Fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

BBBM should be good with him!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,348 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

What a hero!! What a man!! Thanks for the entertainment sir!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Couldn't have put together a better "Best Bits"!

F*ck the rest of them.. I couldn't give an arse who wins. Im finding it difficult to distinguish from all the mediocre "faceless-ness" of the remainder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Legend!! So long man .. thanks for the summer.
    You've been one of the best HMs ever!! They'll be quoting you for years
    .. hope you get that German Sports Car
    :D

• Advertisement

The HM's look bored since he's gone! I miss him already!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'd have loved them to show more of the Noirin footage, to get through to him. I didn't like your one with the fringe's comment 'you're a window fitter, who lives with his mum'...no need for that.

Charlie doesn't look too happy. He's probably thinking if Siavash stayed over Marcus, likely he might stay over him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Ahh, that's reminded me of Marcus on Sree: "I could kill that piss-ant with my eyebrow"

Bye Marcus :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Ann22 wrote: »
    I didn't like your one with the fringe's comment 'you're a window fitter, who lives with his mum'...no need for that.
    Grace Dent deserves a punch in the ovaries

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

At the end of the show , We got a quick look at what next week will be like

HM's sitting around be boring and quiet , we're left with a house of muppets:(

A snake...............

• Advertisement

Next year should have:

Face to face nominations.

Automatically up for eviction if caught discussing nominations.

Money drops from the prize fund if they fail a task.

Backbiting by HMs should be played back to them.

And more Funny BB interacting with the HMs.

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    At the end of the show , We got a quick look at what next week will be like

HM's sitting around be boring and quiet , we're left with a house of muppets:(

A snake...............

I don't think it will be boring, the dynamics of the house will change again. There'll be another eviction and more tasks and more pressure on housemates as the final looms. It'll be great. Just because there's no one walking around cursing all the time doesn't necessarily mean it'll be boring.
    What about Rodrigo the compulsive 'under the duvet fiddler':o..double figures?:D

Next year should have:

Face to face nominations.

Automatically up for eviction if caught discussing nominations.

Money drops from the prize fund if they fail a task.

Backbiting by HMs should be played back to them.

And more Funny BB interacting with the HMs.

...and one of those hidden tvs that pop up, in the diary room maybe, so housemates can spy on the others or listen to their diary room confessions....the way it used to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Argh can't believe he left :confused:
    Still shocked

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't think it will be boring, the dynamics of the house will change again. There'll be another eviction and more tasks and more pressure on housemates as the final looms. It'll be great. Just because there's no one walking around cursing all the time doesn't necessarily mean it'll be boring.
    What about Rodrigo the compulsive 'under the duvet fiddler':o..double figures?:D

The rest of the HMs don't have enough charisma between the lot of them to keep me interested. For the past few weeks I've been really pissed off that I'm going to miss the final because I'll be away for the weekend, but now I don't really care. I hope Siavash wins but it's highly doubtful. Idiocy will win again.

They should put him back in.

What?

It's not like they haven't done it before.

Charley and The Tickle.:pac:

Nikki for Pete.:pac:

Put him back in on the next eviction night and let him claim the rightful title of : Winner of BB 10.

Next week's Big Brother:

Lisa: "Can't believe we're in the final week... the public really like me.. I mean US.. I meant US of course!"

David: "Nanoo nanoo.. nanoo nanoo.. nanoo nanoo.. nanoo nanoo.. nanoo nanoo.. nanoo nanoo.. HA HA HA. Nanoo nanoo.. you're my best friend Lisa. Promise we'll stay in touch, promise me. Oh, let me braid your non-existant hair!"

Siavash: "Biggie... it's all good. It's all rock-n-roll. Take the prize money, throw in a bag, open your window and throw it at the first homeless dog you see. It's only fair.. I don't want the money.. so, have OK Magazine rang and I'll tell them exactly what happened with Noirin? I don't want the money.. or anything like that. Just to put the record straight!"

Rodrigo: "Shut up... shut up... don't tell me to shut up? In Portugal, car drives you. Shut up Charlie.. I'm trying to sweep. You'se come inn all drenk and you'se all noisy. I'm not going to the Diary Room... (2 minutes later)... if Big Brother calls me to the diary room, you have to go!"

Sophie: "Duhhhrrr.... duhhhhh... mmmmmmm..... uhhhhhhhhhh..... (drools)...... big tits..... page 3... disappear... obscurity.. duhh... (drools)"

Charlie "It's for me mam... me mam is what it's all about. My mam is sick... I miss her. Have I mentioned me mam?"

Are ye happy Big Brother viewers? :mad:

Is George that tall or is Marcus that small??:eek:

Cutting his hair off...! :eek:

OMG!! He's gonna let em cut his hair!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Oh my god he's letting them cut his ponytail off????????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

They should put him back in.

What?

It's not like they haven't done it before.

Charley and The Tickle.:pac:

Nikki for Pete.:pac:
    Marcus for us, the viewing public:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ah come on...3 inches of hair...feck sake.

Shame on you people that voted him out, and shame on BB for not allowing the Irish vote.

Fair play he wouldn't do it for money yet he let them cut some for free.

He should be back in the house I tells ya!!!

Disappointed!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

OMG!! He's gonna let em cut his hair!!!

In the words of Marcus......WHO GIVES A FCUK?????????????????
    Night all, can't stand to look at the muppet any longer:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Ah come on...3 inches of hair...feck sake.

Pathetic as usual. Says one thing and can't follow it up.

In the words of Marcus......WHO GIVES A FCUK?????????????????
    It was important as it showed him telling Big Brother to f*ck off (when they asked him the same thing) was not for selfish reasons.

He would gladly cut some of his hair off.. and for free.

Did they ask Marcus who he wanted to win yet? I hope he doesn't want Charlie to win!

I don't like Siavashs ex-girlfriend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

"I don't think it will be boring, the dynamics of the house will change again. There'll be another eviction and more tasks and more pressure on housemates as the final looms. It'll be great. Just because there's no one walking around cursing all the time doesn't necessarily mean it'll be boring."

I agree Ann. Have to say I'm pleased Marcus is gone - he is ok in small doses but gets a wee bit tedious after a while.

Advertisement