Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Siavashs ex-girlfriend was really scary

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Alice1 wrote: »
    I agree Ann. Have to say I'm pleased Marcus is gone - he is ok in small doses but gets a wee bit tedious after a while.

The house will be more than tedious now that he is gone.

You could stick a firecracker up their bums and it still wouldn't be entertaining tv.

None of the remaining HMs deserve to win and that's not just my opinion it's fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

The house will be more than tedious now that he is gone.

You could stick a firecracker up their bums and it still wouldn't be entertaining tv.

None of the remaining HMs deserve to win and that's not just my opinion it's fact.

Fact? Yeah, right. Can you tell me next weeks lottery numbers please?
    Odds may suggest it might not be so exciting for you, but who really knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Brian Belo..................again!!:mad:

One thing I wont miss when it's over!

kleefarr wrote: »
    Fact? Yeah, right.

I know.:)

• Advertisement

This clip of the old HM's is brill!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

He gets more pathetic each week in BBBM, sad

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Marcus will take over his place next year! :D

I love the little line at the end of the screen 'This is not a genuine appeal. Please do not donate'!:D

I love the little line at the end of the screen 'This is not a genuine appeal. Please do not donate'!:D

I was just trying to pledge my £3 a month, when you pointed that out, ta:)

• Advertisement

When Davina asked the audience who they thought didn't deserve to win and they said David she actually asked "Why, what has David done?":eek:

You answered your own question Davina, cop on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

last interesting housemate dare i say it was Bea.. the rest put togther arent half as interesting or as entertaining as her put together, as much as i hated her she made good tv

emo!! wrote: »
    last interesting housemate dare i say it was Bea.. the rest put togther arent half as interesting or as entertaining as her put together, as much as i hated her she made good tv

Hell no, she wasn't interesting she was delusional.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The live stream has:

"Sorry for the break in sound,
    the housemates are singing
    "

Christ, why does this not suprise me? Some things never fecking change!

Once again.. these are the people who are left in. Who when they aren't up each others arses or talking out of it, they're singing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

she still made good tv

• Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

The live stream has:

the housemates are singing
    "

Christ, some things never fecking change!

Once again.. these are the people who are left in. Who when they aren't up each others arses or talking out of it, they're singing!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

What a shame Marcus has left. He cut through bs brilliantly and should have been a permanent fixture in all 10 BBs. The last week will be very boring without him,

To have lost out to such a dullard as Siavash must be galling

basquille wrote: »
    The live stream has:

the housemates are singing"

Did you ever notice though that more often than not it is blatantly obvious that the HMs are talking and not singing and BB just want to use the footage in the next show?

The sometimes treat the BB viewers like children.

Let's put this on the screen, sure they won't notice.

Well BB take note.

It is noticed.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

When Davina asked the audience who they thought didn't deserve to win and they said David she actually asked "Why, what has David done?":eek:
    David is one with a career ahead of him..can see David and Bungle on the remake of Rainbow..or he an turn up on the "speedboat" with Dawn when it makes it to Leeds in Eastenders..When Gal cried last night i thought it was David the 2nd:D..all this tongue in cheek lol:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

basquille wrote: »
    The live stream has:

the housemates are singing"

Oh God, not Bleeding Love again, is it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

There is only one thing for it ..

We'll get Marcus back on our Screens ..
    And he'll gets his German Sports Car ..

Marcus 4 Bond !!

Marcus4Bond140.jpg
    Smily15FF.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

greendom wrote: »
    What a shame Marcus has left. He cut through bs brilliantly and should have been a permanent fixture in all 10 BBs. The last week will be very boring without him,

To have lost out to such a dullard as Siavash must be galling

I don't think he's dull at all. I know he was quiet for a while when Noirin left and when Bea was up to her neck in her evil doings he didn't get much footage but generally whenever he says something it's interesting or funny. I like the way he acts and talks, he has such a warm genuine smile. He's kind and gentle too. I really enjoy watching him. I know a lot of you may disagree but I'm confident i'm no way alone in my opinions.

Jeepurs, another greeeeasy sammich, no really, have they never heard of the OVEN

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't think he's dull at all. I know he was quiet for a while when Noirin left and when Bea was up to her neck in her evil doings he didn't get much footage but generally whenever he says something it's interesting or funny. I like the way he acts and talks, he has such a warm genuine smile. He's kind and gentle too. I really enjoy watching him. I know a lot of you may disagree but I'm confident i'm no way alone in my opinions.

Oh absolutely, my wife's a big Siavash fan I just don't see the attraction.
    To me he's a pathetic wimp - even though he did win the wrestling competition.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Anyway, I'm off to other threads to leave all you Marcus fans to comfort each other. I know it's crap to lose your favourite housemate and I don't want to make it worse by singing Siavash's praises any more..talk to you all tomorrow:).

Ann22 wrote: »

I do wonder though, he said he had been thinking for a while about the HMs giving away the money.

What you have to ask yourself is why did he wait until it was a two horse race(him and Marcus) before he actually came out with it?

He comes across as very sly, remember when he accused (Tom or Issac) of taking the cider?

He said he knew for certain.

He did not and was proved wrong.

I don't see why he would say that other than to cast aspersions on a new HMs character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i absolutely love sophie. shes complained shes puttin on weight, but shes horsin fried food in her gob at every opportunity. i think shes half oblivious that its the overeating, and the other half doesnt give a crap. SOPHIE TO WIN!! (now that IDH is gone :()

Time for birdie to log off, i have enough vodka and need to cover one eye to view posts
    nite everyone

• Advertisement

Nite Birdie.0/

Advertisement