Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching BBUK10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I do wonder though, he said he had been thinking for a while about the HMs giving away the money.

What you have to ask yourself is why did he wait until it was a two horse race(him and Marcus) before he actually came out with it?

He comes across as very sly, remember when he accused (Tom or Issac) of taking the cider?

He said he knew for certain.

He did not and was proved wrong.

I don't see why he would say that other than to cast aspersions on a new HMs character.

'A while' may've only been a day. Maybe you're right and it was a ploy to be kept in...he could've given out about Marcus being a d*ckhead, he could've told him to stop cursing at people - that'd be what anyone else would do to try and convince the public but he didn't.
    I still believe he'll donate to charity. I'd be amazed if he didn't.
    Imo he was convinced he was right in the cider thing, he'd had a few drinks. I don't think by watching his behaviour since the beginning that he is the type of person to deliberately try and show someone in a bad light. He openly said it about Tom, if he was lying, it's unlikely he'd have said it out loud knowing Tom would deny it.
    Anyway, maybe I'm wrong. I didn't like the 'not nominating', I was disappointed in him there, I didn't agree with the 'charity' suggestion, not fair to put others in the spot but I much much preferred him to Marcus, he behaved over all with more class and self restraint than many of them in the house. If he manipulated situations at times so be it. Marcus may've been himself but the 'himself' he shows is a person I really don't like..I'd hate to live in a house with him (no offence to his fans).
    I'm away to my bed now, nite al

• Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

so is marcus gone :p

GTF in there

take that

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Headshot wrote: »
    so is marcus gone :p

GTF in there

take that
    fail.jpg

He is about the only one in there that has a chance of making something good for himself out of BB.

As a matter of fact if BB were thinking at all he should be the Diary Room voice of BB next year.

Now that would be interesting, he wouldn't care how popular HMs were or weren't he would just be Marcus.

Marcus as the voice of BB:

"Could X- HM come to the Diary Room now ffs!!, hurry up I don't have all day"

HM: "Hi BB."

Marcus:

"Why the fcuk can you not come when you're called?"

" Go away, til I decide what to do with you."

And more like that, he would be ace at being BB.

Maybe at a later time slot though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ann22 wrote: »
    he has such a warm genuine smile. He's kind and gentle too.

These are not qualities i want in bb housemates im afraid, i want backstabbing argumentative scum. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

If Siavash has not a game plan as some think , and he is just and honest ,genuine guy ,
    Then answer me this ,
    Why did he and his girlfriend have a plan for her to appear on BBLB as his best friend and and not as his girlfriend (she admitted this on BBBM last night)
    Gameplans before he even entered the house.

A snake.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

yano this whole thing about donating to charity.. (people in my house talking couldnt really hear)

Is Siavash actually going to ask the winner for that 10,000 pounds he won, like does he class that as "his" money now?

confused emo is confused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Wanted siavash to go, though just knew it'd be marcus. What a boring week the final week will be. And you could see how boring as the credits to the interview ran, showing the HM's just sitting there, not even saying anything.

The ONLY half interesting thing that might happen over the next week is Lisa might start to piss people off. She's the only strong character left in there, and so she might be more comfortable starting stuff with other people. Probably not though, as she won't want to have the public see that side of her, esp in the last week.

What a boring lot left......

I just hope that Charlie doesn't win. Either siavash or sophie should, but not Charlie. He's exactly what that one in the magazine said about him. He's two faced, only out for himself, and has a very vicious side to him. You can see it in him when he starts an arguement. Then just tries to make out the other person is almost bullying him. Going on about his mam being unwell, so why does no one question why he went in in the first place...??? If it was me I wouldn't commit myself to going away for three months, your mam just after going into a coma. Seems odd to me.....

Oh and david with this whole Nanoo nanoo thing. What is he like? He's an idiot. He reminds me of a sulky 5 year old. the way he talks and acts.

Wanted siavash to go, though just knew it'd be marcus. What a boring week the final week will be. And you could see how boring as the credits to the interview ran, showing the HM's just sitting there, not even saying anything.

The ONLY half interesting thing that might happen over the next week is Lisa might start to piss people off. She's the only strong character left in there, and so she might be more comfortable starting stuff with other people. Probably not though, as she won't want to have the public see that side of her, esp in the last week.

What a boring lot left......

I just hope that Charlie doesn't win. Either siavash or sophie should, but not Charlie. He's exactly what that one in the magazine said about him. He's two faced, only out for himself, and has a very vicious side to him. You can see it in him when he starts an arguement. Then just tries to make out the other person is almost bullying him. Going on about his mam being unwell, so why does no one question why he went in in the first place...??? If it was me I wouldn't commit myself to going away for three months, your mam just after going into a coma. Seems odd to me.....

Oh and david with this whole Nanoo nanoo thing. What is he like? He's an idiot. He reminds me of a sulky 5 year old. the way he talks and acts.
    Ha they was moments last week tho , where you could just Lisa was pissed off at David, remember on the bike task etc..

ans yes the "nano nano" thing, just makes me scream "shut up " at the tv

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

:mad:

How many housemates get a TLM and instant brand name recognition?

He would have been the one to beat if he'd stayed that's for sure. The reaction from the BBLB crowd when davina went throught the list of remaining housmates to see who they supported for the win was telling, every name was pretty much met with a resounding meh*

I think the fact that last nights eviction was, bar none, the single most entertaining of the series is a testament to the fact that Marcus should have stayed. Even Davina's MTV VJ prattle and wierd gurning couldn't ruin it. Every clip was an instant classic, what a character the IDH is, the editors must have had such a wealth of great clips and great quips from Marcus that putting those highlights together must have been fun for them.
    While Grace Dent was an absolute cow last night, I think she was being cruel to be kind, advising Marcus to tone it down. His one negative I thought was his justification for all that creepy behaviour towards Noirin, 'I had a 0.1% chance at her and I was bored', thus discounting pervy, as sexually agresssive pig tail pulling.
    I think he will be remembered as one of the top 10 housemates ever.

That said, what's all this about a secret Tuesday Eviction. Please! please! please! BB, give the viewers a chance to correct their mistake and make the eviction an opportunity to swap one housemate for Marcus!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

mdwexford wrote: »
    These are not qualities i want in bb housemates im afraid, i want backstabbing argumentative scum. :)

I too want trouble makers as housemates...but I never want them to win. I like to get them out the last minute.
    I didn't see Marcus as a trouble maker by the way the way Bea was. BB was brilliant when she was in it but I'd hate her to win it....honest to God I rarely found him funny.

Quote from Sharpshooter "What you have to ask yourself is why did he wait until it was a two horse race(him and Marcus) before he actually came out with it?"
    I believe the reason he came out with it Thursday was 'cos he was only after winning the money for the fund. It all kicked off 'cos he was hoping to get the housemates to agree that whoever won would agree to donate his share to the fund. Maybe it was to endear himself to the public but when else would he be able to bring it up? He could be gone the next night. He'd hardly have time to talk everyone into it after being told to leave the house.

I think in show like 'Survivor' Bea would've won easily. In BB really manipulative folk don't tend to win. Big innocent gobsh*tes do (or those who pretend to be so).

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    If Siavash has not a game plan as some think , and he is just and honest ,genuine guy ,
    Then answer me this ,
    Why did he and his girlfriend have a plan for her to appear on BBLB as his best friend and and not as his girlfriend (she admitted this on BBBM last night)
    Gameplans before he even entered the house.....

I struggled to take her serious..she seemed a few screws loose to me. I'd say they were nowhere near as serious as she made out. Also he didnt' say she was his best friend when he entered the house. He said he had a girlfriend then in the diary room then later on said they weren't serious, it was only a couple of months. Remember on the 1st or 2nd night he made some comment about Noirin - that he'd marry her then something about 'if he hadn't a girlfriend' or words to that effect.

Or even whoever won to agree to donate a certain amount, that way they couldn't resent Siavash for getting the credit for it. I know his clothes are worth a great deal of money, maybe he resented risking not getting them back but the charity donation made him feel better.

I didn't watch Lf last night but I'd imagine their minds will be racing as Marcus beat Freddie, he was clearly popular. Now Siavash has beaten Marcus....Siavash who Charlie hasn't been over nice to. His mind in particular will be racing.....He'll be all nice as pie to him. Siavash will get all the nominations come tomorrow. I wonder who else will be up? Sophie maybe?? I'd prefer her to any of the rest of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Wow seriously tense eviction last night, i am sorry to see Marcus go he was without doubt one of the best housemates! As i like both of them i was to sick to see either one go, Siavash to win now over all the others.

Charlie again last night, when Siavash said what he was doing with his clothes Charlie pipes in "i knew it" walks back in 2 minutes later "i dont know whats going on" a snake!

Who the hell is Grace Dent?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

...............A

.........................S
    ...........................N
    .........................A
    .........................E

I tell ye.......

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Who the hell is Grace Dent?

She is a journalist and Big Brother blogger over the years.
    She's actually superb with the written word, much better than how she comes across in real life. Her BBC blog from BB5 to BB7 was compulsive reading.

Heres one of hers that I have in a gmail from years ago about Pete and Nikki, when Pete had started talking about religon.

GraceDent wrote:
    I feel a bit sorry for Pete in a way. If he'd wanted to stay closer to God, he might have thought harder before making a girlfriend of one of Beelzebub's most heinous goblins.

I'm not sure where sado-masochist fetishism fits into the Holy Scriptures either, but Pete's not too bothered about that. "I can't wait to go shopping in Brighton!" says Nikki, "I've never been shopping there!" Pete giggles excitedly, "Yeah, we can go to my favourite fetish shop and get some gear!" says Pete.

Ah, so romantic. Don't you just adore those first fledgling weeks of new love when you're giddy and mushy? The walks on the beach, the candle-lit dinners, the visits to the local fetish boutique to get fitted with a gimp's mask and a scold's bridle. Gorgeous. I'm sure I heard a Céline Dion song about this once… No, I didn't, it was just in one of my visions.

Seriously though, I'm all in favour of Nikki experimenting in fetishism. If she has a big enough satsuma in her gob we won't hear her incessant whining.
    GraceDent wrote:
    "Are you gay?!" shouts Seány at the top of his voice as Billi arrives. "No, I'm not," says Billi. What a bizarre way to greet a stranger. Seány's such a complete tosspot. He's even worse when Jonathan, 49, a media mogul from London, arrives. "It's an old man! It's an old man!" shouts Seány, dancing from foot to foot like a Malawian tribeswoman with cystitis. "An old person!"

Does Seány think that at 49 Jonathan is too old to hear him? Then Seány surpasses himself, thrusting forth Carole, another "old person", as some sort of sexual offering. "This is Carole! She's single! She's single!" he shouts.

Jonathan looks at Carole curiously, wondering if he's allowed to take his coat off before he's forced to ritually mate with a woman who looks like she runs the merchandise stall at a Joan Armatrading concert.

ah i see thanks:)

but you could honestly see it in Davids face even tho he said he didnt care about the money, its clearly obv that he does, and that the main reason he is there.

I do agree with ya that people are being to hard on charlie, i like that he was honest enough to say any money he makes from the show will go towards care for his mam, and if thats the reason he did the show then , yano personally i hope he wins, or at least makes some money from it.

I agree...I think they could've agreed to donate 10,000 of it to charity instead of saying they didn't want any of it but they didn't want to donate it either.
    Charlie was right to speak out there imo.
    I don't know why people never admit they want to win. I've never understood that in past BBs. They say 'such and such really wants to win but i don't, I don't care about the money'. I mean, who doesn't want to win ffs?!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Rylan

"Don't send me home now though cause I will only have a week of ye to watch" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bansheee

Well I'm going to nail my colours to the mast.

I want Charlie to win :)

Head down now for the onslaught :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

bansheee wrote: »
    Well I'm going to nail my colours to the mast.

I want Charlie to win :)

Head down now for the onslaught :eek:

Don't think you'll get an onslaught - look how quiet it is in here today. Tumbleweeds everywhere ..

The King is dead, long live The King .. :(

And even if there is to be a new monarch, just don't think anywhere cares too much now. I for one have had the wind firmly knocked out of my sails. House full of to**ers with not a decent personality amoung em ..

Advertisement